BN TV

What do Women Want? Love, Advice in the right dosage, Money, Time & More… Guys of the “Men’s Corner” Discuss on BN TV

Mens corner

On a new episode of EbonyLife TV‘s ‘Men’s Corner, show hosts Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, Andre Blaze and Mazino discuss “What women want ”.

Friendly neighbours like Timini Egbuson, Adunni Amodeni, Fafo, VJ Adams, Nnamdi Obanya, Taje Prest, Seyitan and Suuper Prince also air their views citing different reasons from money, love, time, your soul, advice and more.

The men are fazed with the big question as they can’t seem to figure out exactly what their female counterparts want in life; and the various views leaves the topic a total mystery.

Watch it here:

1. Apples

August 31, 2016 at 8:41 am

Biko, are there no other things to talk about?????? Eti ni she!

• Darius

August 31, 2016 at 9:14 am

They have a high-tech studio but they don’t know what to do with it.

• Olori

August 31, 2016 at 10:35 am

Wow Darius! I said exactly the same damn thing. An amazing amazing studio albeit an IQ-reducing programme.

• AceOfSpades

August 31, 2016 at 9:25 am

Apples why don’t you just enjoy the program. We get bombarded with how men are beast everyday and no one says it’s enough. We just look and think in our mind ‘another one’

Anyway no one knows what a lady wants really! Kanye west let’s everyone see have a free view of his wife’s boob but someday we will hear a story of how she has been unhappy. Human Beings generally can’t find happiness in another human being. What is mushy love to Toke Makinwa is stalking to another girl.

If we are all content however without ojukokoro then we would all be happy.

2. Robin Hood

August 31, 2016 at 8:56 am

I doubt there is a definite answer to that question as the women themselves really don’t know what they want. That is why they remain a puzzle forever. lol

3. Hordunayor

August 31, 2016 at 9:04 am

I lOVE LOVE THIS EPISODE…….

I THINK WOMEN DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, THEY CRAVE FOR ALL THE ATTENTION IN THIS WHOLE WIDE WORLD…. THEY WANT 100% COMMITMENT(KILODE!!!)

4. I'mJustSayn'

August 31, 2016 at 9:23 am

Who is that person with the hat? He is annoying tchew

5. nene

August 31, 2016 at 12:17 pm

handsome and broke=playboy, ugly and rich=mature. spot on! lmao

6. Mahka

August 31, 2016 at 12:41 pm

When a woman says she wants Chinese food, it means she wants Italian…Guy code from my bro…oooh okay.
    I think it starts with paying attention not stalkery that way you can listen to what is not been said out loud.

7. Mahka

August 31, 2016 at 12:52 pm

Had to add…
    That saying ‘I’ M a woman I have the prerogative to change my mind’. I think it’s an innate thing. Our wants/needs got to change depending on age,time,situation,economy,dude.

8. tunmi

August 31, 2016 at 3:05 pm

Women are not ONE thing. Women are individuals. You guys are aware of that, right?

9. .....just saying

August 31, 2016 at 7:26 pm

Again Ebony Life TV I beg of you partner with a few of these Vlogs. You have the platform and infrastructure, they have entertaining content. This is a waste of resources.

10. Xoxo

September 1, 2016 at 1:20 am

What the heck is this? I don’t know the kind of females these guys have been with. Y’all seriously need to find better things to talk about. And please there are actually women who know what they want and whose NO means NO. Most of these guys are just sorry excuse for men. I feel like this is the worst show on Ebony life tv.

11. special k

September 1, 2016 at 4:01 pm

If men knew what women wanted all the time, wouldn’t it be very boring and monotonous, Not knowing adds a little spice, I think.