BN TV

“Are you bleaching or not?” Sean Tizzle gives the Finger & Walks Out on Interviewer

Sean Tizzle stormed out of an interview with TheNETng because the interviewer asked him about a popular rumour – that he lightens his skin.

Sean responded, “I don’t know why would bring this question out”, and asked the host if it looks like he is bleaching.

A few more words were exchanged, then Sean put up the F U sign and signed out with some cuss words.

Watch!

1. Baby gurl

September 17, 2016 at 8:55 am

Can he rest from this stupid question already? Let’s just imagine he was even bleaching ehen? Is he of harm to any human being? Men are beating their women everyday, people are killing other people, there is recession and you are asking someone if he is bleaching. All these riff raffs that want to rub shoulders with celebrities and see TV/RD presenter as their easiest entry without any knowledge of true journalism just be churning out every other day. I see loads of these so called presenters and I cringe! Please don’t bring out the worst in people!!

• Ayodele

September 17, 2016 at 11:54 am

People really need to chill with this bleaching harassment, before you harass anybody ask yourself how is it directly affecting you, it’s becoming annoying

• Darius

September 17, 2016 at 7:34 pm

The presenter might be a rookie, but he only asked a question that many so-called seasoned presenters would’ve loved to ask, but wouldn’t out of professionalism. Aka Banks once mocked Sean Tizzle in his vlog and alleged that he, Sean Tizzle, is bleaching. It would’ve been great if he had set he record straight. A lot of people (even celebrities) are losing sleep because of Sean Tizzle’s complexion. He should put them out of their misery.

2. Baby gurl

September 17, 2016 at 8:57 am

By the way thank you BN for taking that SME popup ad out! We love you!!! lol

• Anon

September 17, 2016 at 9:59 am

You spoke too soon.

• Baby gurl

September 17, 2016 at 11:23 am

Lol is it still there mine has disappeared!

• Xyz

September 17, 2016 at 11:44 am

It’s still here ?

• EE

September 17, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Solution, rather than clicking next after page 1. Press b in your address bar, this : http://www.bellanaija.com/page/2/ ought to show. Press enter, congratulations, you’ve skipped the pesky ad.

• Ada_ugo

September 17, 2016 at 12:38 pm

for real. I came on yesterday and promptly left bellanaija…. i couldn’t deal

• Maguim

September 17, 2016 at 2:56 pm

Still there and annoying me…. Why is there even a “closing/dismiss” option that doesnt even work…it pisses me off…Bn please do something… This ad problem is becoming too much!!!! Thank you for you consideration.
      Cheers

• Corolla

September 18, 2016 at 6:05 am

Yes, that close option that doesn’t work is irritating as f***!

3. Frank teacher

September 17, 2016 at 9:03 am

Agbero/Alaye na alaye anyhow you do am

4. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 17, 2016 at 9:05 am

There should be a law enacted prohibiting people from asking “ARE YOU BLEACHING” People should respect other peoples choice of skin tone. It is NOT YOUR BODY!!!!

• MC

September 17, 2016 at 9:59 am

Respect other people’s choice of skin tone ????

• EC

September 17, 2016 at 10:58 am

Lmao. I can ask you that question. If it’s your body and skin tone then you should have no problem being honest. Instead of the typical answer “no o i am just toning”

• Anonymous

September 17, 2016 at 11:36 am

Question is, is the interviewer blind? From the video, Tizzle looks too ‘black’ toned for such a question..

5. De Duchess

September 17, 2016 at 9:14 am

What is the obsession with the bleaching accusiation in Nigeria?
    Everywhere bleaching, bleaching, bleaching.

Bleaching police everywhere.

I am sure the dude will expect questions about his music, but no, if we are not talking bleaching, we are talking relationships.

6. Busarni

September 17, 2016 at 9:29 am

All these half bred journalist’s; the interviewer looks he has a hunch back .

7. Winners

September 17, 2016 at 9:51 am

Hehehe 9ja dey vex o, i believe if sey dem ask am about him next coming single or album him for no vex so something apply, no vex bro.

8. Toluwalope

September 17, 2016 at 10:01 am

Lots of unprofessional ”Journalist or media personnel’ everywhere

9. Celeste

September 17, 2016 at 10:16 am

Such stupid question from an ill-bred interviewer deserve an uncouth response

10. LemmeRant

September 17, 2016 at 10:28 am

The annoying part about these journalists is that when the tables are turned people start attacking them personally, they hate it.
    That’s when they’ll start writing epistle with “Firstly,,,. Secondly.,, Fifthly,, Sixthly,,,, Seventhly,,,,” and so on.

Just wait and see till the tables are turned.

• Tears in my Eyes

September 17, 2016 at 8:51 pm

You haf finished me! ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Corolla

September 18, 2016 at 6:06 am

Azuka!

• didi

September 18, 2016 at 8:54 am

lmfaooooooooooooooooo

11. Mawi

September 17, 2016 at 11:04 am

What is even more annoying is that the Olodo interviewer kept hammering on the question despite Sean being very clearly pissed. Does he owe you anything? Why can’t you respect his feelings & choice? So pathetic

12. Beard gang

September 17, 2016 at 11:24 am

uncouth behaviour from sean tizzle, there was no reason to cuss or put up the finger. decline to answer the question and make it clear to the interviewer not to push further by your facial expression. if the interviewer persists calmly walk away. you are a star not a riffrarf.
    the interviewer can be unprofessional and unrefined but remember its about you(sean tizzle) not the interviewer.

13. Prince

September 17, 2016 at 11:53 am

Every Tom Dick and Harry has become a Talk Show host. How does his bleaching concern the idiot asking the question. Highly unprofessional
    Micheal Jackson change his entire look and still remains The King of Pop and we never stop buying his CDs even after death. What’s our problem. If Sean Tizzle decide to lightens his skin, its his choice.
    I heard that even white people bleach. Yes white.

14. Ayodele

September 17, 2016 at 11:54 am

15. Chidi

September 17, 2016 at 12:06 pm

I sound weird by saying this and I know its not my business, but am glad the journalist brought the question up. As a man I don’t technically see why a guy should bleach in a male dominated society like Nigeria and especially when your an entertainer making money weather ur dark skin or light skin I don’t think girls are that picky ,a guy with money bleaching say a lot about the mans mentality. But I understand the pressure put on women by mostly men to look a certain way, it’s sad to say but I have a friends that only date light skin girls and this is in Nigeria, I believe as a society we need to shun this behavior of bleaching and the unrealistic pressure it puts on women because tomorrow it will be your daughter bleaching

• parodi

September 17, 2016 at 11:10 pm

No, not weird……….. APROKO !!!!! It’s your type that joins the Police Force to flash torchlight at every junction.

16. Ada_ugo

September 17, 2016 at 12:36 pm

lol… well, if he’s bleaching, he needs to request a refund… cos that guy is BLACK!

17. Nameoh

September 17, 2016 at 12:55 pm

Stupid question from a stupid and unprofessional interviewer. I would have walked out too if I was being insulted like that. He did the right thing. These naija interviewers need training!!

18. Nmmnm

September 17, 2016 at 1:04 pm

There are so many half baked “media” guys out there. Core journalism is soo different from the crap they do on social media. Common dude, as a guy sef u for think am say ” im i supposed to ask such”. This is just a tasteless question. His private life isnt anybody’s business. The studio set up sef get as e be.
    Walking out again on a dumb interviewer should teach others how and what to ask the guests.

19. mummybobo

September 17, 2016 at 1:09 pm

Plzzzzzz bellanaija remove dis SME lady out of my view, it was huawei now it sme plz u pple shuld knw he to place ur advert, its anoying. I fink DAT reporter is blind, DAT Sean guy is really blackie abi my fone dark…,…. I no see am well.

20. Livy

September 17, 2016 at 1:58 pm

Bigger international celebrities have had worst questions hauled at them and they kept there cool. Many have been asked about their sexuality. A bet you Sean Tizzle will not do this if it was Ellen DeGeneres or Jimmy Kimmel. To be honest Nigerian celebrities are the worst people to interview… Incase they don’t know they are public figures and fans claim to own them, hence wants to know everything about them. Imagine asking a naija celebrity about relationship status, they will always answer I keep I don’t discuss my private life… Ask them we see you hang out with xyz so are u dating? They will please I can’t talk about that… But they know about Calvin Harris and Taylor swift (exs***). If it’s not album or single any other topic is 360 boring and empty

21. Iris

September 17, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Lol see what Omawumi has caused. Everyone is now pulling a ‘Robert Downey Jr’, although in his case I think it was justified.
    If this guy is bleaching his skin, what did he look like before because he looks dark-skinned to me.

22. Ms jazz

September 17, 2016 at 4:46 pm

Some interviewers are so annoying. Some of them across as being jealous of these celebrities and want to embarrass them on tv by asking stupid humiliating questions! Stop already! Agghh

23. Sensibility

September 17, 2016 at 5:11 pm

Would the presenter ask Toke Makinwa the same question?

24. Tolu

September 17, 2016 at 5:26 pm

I’m more annoyed with the camera quality than the bleaching saga

25. Tea

September 17, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Even for us that are naturally fair skin. People still claim I’m bleaching, asking what cream I use.
    When I say Palmers cocoa butter, dey won’t 1st believe then they will say it “will darken u o”.
    This interviewer doesn’t know dere is literally drought and famine in d land now. Most ppl don’t even care who’s bleaching or not. D interviewer sef looks hungry…………

26. Joy Okushi

September 17, 2016 at 5:55 pm

Stupid interviewer, stupid question.

27. Mercy

September 17, 2016 at 6:51 pm

The interviewer tho!!!!!

28. Temi

September 17, 2016 at 10:29 pm

The interviewer guy looks demonic. Sean Tizzle is a really cool guy. It’s not nice to employ humiliating questions to stain your guest’s personality.

29. aj

September 18, 2016 at 8:23 am

Lmaooooooo this is so funny to me! the interviewer is silly and his oversabi is too much!