Music

Happy 35th Birthday, Beyoncé! WATCH the Video for ‘Hold Up’ from the #Lemonade Visual Album

BellaNaija.com

Beyonce

It’s Queen Bey‘s birthday today and even though its not a holiday we are super excited!

To celebrate her 35th birthday, the music star has shared the video for ‘Hold Up’ from the Lemonade album to the whole world. The visual album has been exclusive to Tidal since its release in April.

In the video, we see her levitating across a room filled with water while she talks in the background. We also get to see ‘Hot Sauce’ in all of its glory.

Watch it here:

1. Shernice

September 4, 2016 at 8:43 pm

Happy birthday Beyonce I am your big fan of your music I love you girl keep single .

2. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 4, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Queen BEY, There can never be another like you.

3. xplorenollywood.com

September 4, 2016 at 9:33 pm

Happy Birthday Bey! I love the VMAs performance so I trust this. ?????

4. UNCLE GWE GWE GWE

September 4, 2016 at 9:43 pm

ON UBA BANK WISHING BEYONCE HAPY BIRTHDAY

Dear @UBAgroup I write this with sadness
    and disappointment in my heart. I have been banking with you for over 10yrs and you couldn’t wish me Happy Birthday. I may not be as Rich as Beyonce but atleast I make deposit into my account almost everyday which is a plus for you. Out of over 15banks in Nigeria I chose you not because your services are wonderful or even up to date, but because of the love I have for you. My birthday was in April but I wouldnt mind a shout out. I have been a dedicated customer, am waiting for your feedback. Yours Truly Uncle Gwegs?

5. Chinwe

September 5, 2016 at 8:54 am

Beyonce is beginning to get more pronounced wit this her illuminati,nobody shud cuss me out rather pay attention to this video.most of the visual @the beginning of the song is pure art there is deeper meaning to it.

6. Prince

September 5, 2016 at 10:50 am

Happy Birthday to the one and only Queen of Pop – Beyonce!!! I’m your number one fan. the rest nah come and join.

7. Ano

September 5, 2016 at 2:42 pm

I can’t possibly imagine what Beyoncé can do to top this… Then again, that’s what I thought after the Beyoncé experience and Crazy in Love. Lets be watching.

8. GOGO