News

Olori Wuraola of Ife Moves to Assist Nigerians in Need | Here’s How You Can Submit Your Request

Olori Wuraola OgunwusiOlori Wuraola Ogunwusi of Ife has launched an initiative to provide f0r Nigerians in need of food, water, clothes, etc.

In a message she posted on her Instagram handle, the Olori said:

My fellow Nigerians, I hope you all are having a wonderful a wonderful Tuesday! I can’t help but think of my people today. These are tough times we are living in. With despair all around, and no hope in sight, no food, no jobs and dreams deferred because basic necessities are tough to provide. How can we pull ourselves out of this? Although it is easier said than done, I’m here to tell you to never give up. I know times are tough, but it doesn’t pay to get discouraged. I once read that keeping busy, helping each other, and making optimism a way of life can restore faith in even the most dire of situations. There needs to be a change and it must begin with us, no matter how small.

Visit my Website, www.OloriWuraolaOgunwusi.com and leave me note and/email with subject “It Takes A Village” on how you are currently contributing to making your family, your neighbors and/or community a better place in this recession. I will read through them all and select a few whom we can help move forward. Let us be each other’s keepers. Together we can and we will. It Takes a Village.  In God’s Grace, Amen.

Photo Credit: Instagram/@oloriwuraolaogunwusi

1. Mohammad

September 28, 2016 at 6:28 am

Does she also provide bleaching cream?

• babe

September 28, 2016 at 9:31 am

That is a very nasty comment, trust me i dont know her but she is making an effort to do something positive with her position while ppl like you are just there to criticise. Not cool!

• Mohammad

September 28, 2016 at 10:17 am

See me see trouble! How I take nasty? Pessin aks make I submit request, na im you call my request nasty?! Na wah!

• Shalewa

September 28, 2016 at 11:54 pm

Is there a way to unlike this Mohammed’s comment 1000000 times?

• Omoniger1

October 4, 2016 at 4:13 pm

It seems you need your brain to be examined.

2. Ewa

September 28, 2016 at 7:43 am

I went through her website, it lacks original content and I see a huge disconnect with the reality on ground. The website does not even show that she has connection with the people of Ife.
    My advice is- 1) revamp your website Zainab.
    2) it would be nice to have old or recent pictures of you and a few activities you have done with the people of ife(women and children).
    3) your ideas seems cool for your ngo but it looks like a fasade to syphone money.
    4) The people that might want to connect with your ngo are not seeing you beyond the “omo oju orolari” brand that your website project currently project , let your brand/image speak humility and purpose.
    5) I wish you all the best.

3. Sherifa

September 28, 2016 at 8:58 am

Beautiful inside out! We should all join her to make Nigeria a better place! Well done Olori Wuraola you are a great example!

4. Mary

September 28, 2016 at 9:52 am

Nice one. This shows someone out there cares.

5. Tosin

September 28, 2016 at 10:48 am

Lovely idea. I’ma check it out…she’s sort of saying change begins with me, no? or with her? or us?

• Tosin

September 28, 2016 at 10:49 am

why website name so long?

6. Liz

September 28, 2016 at 11:34 am

But why are pple like this? Can’t you look beyond her whatever her skin type is? Or the originality of the website? Haba, what AV u contributed to ur compound( neighbors) ? Here’s a lady trying to make efforts on how to lessen the frustrations of Nigerians n all you see is her bleached skin n website lacking originality. You are the enemies of Nigerians, you hate anything good, and envy pple cos you can’t be as good as them. Small time now, you will start lying on depression. Onyoshi. Pls just shut up!

• tunmi

September 28, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Calm down. The comments don’t even rank when it comes to BJ’s most evil, petty, or shady comments. The one about the originality of the website is actually good advice. The one about the bleaching cream… Trust and believe someone will ask it on her website.

And can we stop assuming people aren’t giving back? It ends up being a reflection of you

• Gbogbo Bigz Girlz

September 28, 2016 at 3:19 pm

Take it easy ololufe Olori-queen’s lover, how would you have responded if I’d posted what I’d in mind.

• Mohammad

September 28, 2016 at 6:54 pm

Now I am intrigued. What did you have in mind o jare?

7. Awiase

September 28, 2016 at 1:51 pm

Mama please what I would also need assistance with is if you can kindly dash me some of her white attires.You have a lot of stylish simple ones which would fit mostly anyone.I have very few white attires in my wardrobe maybe one or two.I would really appreciate.Looking forward to hearing from you soon.?

8. jumai Ibrahim

October 3, 2016 at 11:10 pm

Pls assist me with my son’s school fees, God bless olori wuraola

9. adeleke remi

December 5, 2016 at 8:41 pm

Hello ma’am. I really need your assistance! Would really appreciate if you can help with anything. God bless you abundantly

10. Ebunoluwa

January 2, 2017 at 11:45 pm

Hello ma, please assist me with my school fee, things has been hard ever since my father lost his job thank you may God bless you always.