BN TV

TW Magazine Publisher Adesuwa Onyenokwe talks to “King of Snapchat” Bobrisky about his Bae, Business, Haters & More | Watch

BN TV

Have you heard of Bobrisky?

You probably have. He is constantly trending on social media because of his Snapchat updates and how entertained he keeps his followers with stories of his bae, his business and his haters.

Recently, he had an interview with tw Magazine publisher Adesuwa Onyenokwe.

The interview is currently trending on Twitter with people expressing their views about some of the gems dropped during the interview.

Speaking about why they chose to have an interview with a “controversial figure that many frown at”, tw Magazine said

“We started our journey into our new offering: Facebook Live Conversations, with a risky fellow of sorts, BobRISKY. I say ‘risky’ because we stood the chance of throwing our regulars off balance. Why would a glamorous and wholesome magazine spend time chatting up such a controversial figure that many frown at? I say ‘why not!’ Who better than us to get to the bottom of things? As a publication that seeks to inform as it x-rays issues and phenomenon which builds, we can’t ignore things that may even seem to threaten the norm.”

Adesuwa Onyenokwe says

“So if Idris – the promoter of BobRISKY is at the centre of sending people, especially the youth, down a path that threatens the future of family as we know it, we needed to find out why. I Adesuwa Onyenokwe with my years of experience as an interviewer just had to get my ‘teeth’ into it, so to speak. I doubt if anyone else now or later could have unearthed a more frank conversation than I did. So take a look, listen and share your thoughts, as we all stay tuned for many more where that came from on our facebook live chats. From politics to lifestyle and relationships, it is all about staying engaged as we all seek to make the world a better place. Starting with you.”

Watch the interview below.

1. FinchleysFinest

September 26, 2016 at 11:12 am

I don’t care what he’s got to say. This video is disgusting to watch.
    See..I don’t have any issues with gay people… But this??? Really???? Come on guys…. I need something else to motivate and entertain me on a monday…

• Emperor

September 27, 2016 at 11:23 am

Biko what accent is that???

2. I'mJustSayn'

September 26, 2016 at 11:20 am

LOL I like this Bobrisky. Funny pelsin

• Marlvina

September 27, 2016 at 2:58 am

The world is obviously coming to an end! When people find “such” amusing and entertaining then you know we done for real. It’s over fam!

3. deb

September 26, 2016 at 11:34 am

45mins video? I [email protected] 8th min.

Anyways,won ti towo bo destiny bobo yi.
    I like his lipsticks.

BTW did adesuwa ask what he does for a living& if he is gay or bisexual.

• Miss EkeAdugbo

September 26, 2016 at 7:32 pm

I stopped at 4.32mins

4. Baby gurl

September 26, 2016 at 11:46 am

Lighten up FinchleysFinest this video is funny! Like I literally can’t believe what I just watched. I couldn’t watch past 7 minutes lol (the whole thing is 53 minutes who has that time)but what I got:

.He alights from his beautiful SUV for sure from his “bae” or revenue from his bleaching cream business. Who knows?
    .Auntie Adesuwa makes him swirl to size him up and down
    .Auntie Adesuwa has a distracting sweat patch
    .He is the self proclaimed King of (Nigerian) snapchat with 70,000 views and 200 new followers each passing day
    .His makeup takes 48 minutes. Yeah he was specific.
    .He grew up wearing his mother’s wigs and getting beatings from her
    .He is the last of 9 children, 3 from his mother
    .His sister moved to the US at 2 with his uncle

He was also interviewed by the netNG you might want to check that out too lol. His forced accent leaves me in stitches tho ? ?

• FinchleysFinest

September 26, 2016 at 2:35 pm

I only saw the first 2 mins and I just gave up lol….

5. Blog Visitor

September 26, 2016 at 11:49 am

The R factor

6. Grace

September 26, 2016 at 12:04 pm

This guy is sick and should be arrested. He is a bad example. With his damned bleaching body.

I didnt know a 2 year old girl can decide not to stay in the country…WTF?

He is a big liar. Bae or whatever he calls the other person doesnt exist. Its all in his imagination. The truth is ,this boy needs help.

• Corolla

September 26, 2016 at 12:25 pm

You are the sick one! What should he be arrested for? Is wearing makeup a crime? Abi “R factor” is a crime? So because you dont agree with his lifestyle, he should be punished? Maybe it’s your intolerant ass that should be arrested.

• Curious

September 26, 2016 at 1:02 pm

Just Negodu Mmadu! Mtchewwwwwww!!!!

7. EJ

September 26, 2016 at 12:07 pm

Why are they giving him more attention than he deserves??

8. Sholablow

September 26, 2016 at 12:24 pm

@blogvisitor it’s both the R and the H factor o. I’m Yoruba but mehn! Lol

9. madman

September 26, 2016 at 12:45 pm

Smart man. Promoted his fashion business, bleaching cream business, and hair growing business (for bald folks). Good luck to you young man.

10. sookie

September 26, 2016 at 12:46 pm

wtf!!!!!! i confirm it that i look like toke makinwa …………really

11. madman

September 26, 2016 at 12:48 pm

Smart man, knows that 14 years jail sentence only applies to marriage. Doesnt apply to having a sexual relationship with or secretly dating another man. Loads of married men to women and are secretly gay men in Nigeria

12. e mi ni

September 26, 2016 at 12:54 pm

awww….. i feel really sorry for him…. he actually seems like someone who needs love… like genuine love…. he even said when he feels like suicide he just finds a way to turn it into positive or laughter….
    I really pray that God protects him, cause he could become the target of people who want to kill, physically hurt him or rape him.
    I pray his life will not be cut short, that he will not abused, that he will be known of God and come into a living relationship with Christ who loves Him and died for His sins.
    On a side note…. i love his shoes and top….

13. chai

September 26, 2016 at 12:55 pm

The guy could pass for Laura Ikeji’s twin and they speak alike. His accent is a cross between Laura’s and Toke’s; Mutherrrr, Uni Larg, twerrrlvre, the following dayr, Fadaarrr, of currrrse. really funny after 7 minutes I got tired. Adesua weh done! The hustle is definitely real.

• kuku

September 26, 2016 at 1:59 pm

you is wikid Chai! lol

• Nahum

September 26, 2016 at 4:18 pm

You are terrible ???

14. miini

September 26, 2016 at 1:01 pm

Chai!

15. Suweddy

September 26, 2016 at 1:25 pm

Bobrisky making money from you and I,who are busy figuring out what’s wrong with him and taking Panadol for his headache. His likes attention and pushing his brand. Adesuwa has helped pushed this brand!

16. Vickeybill

September 26, 2016 at 1:25 pm

I couldn’t finish the video, and the little I watched, I literally had my hands on my head…like kini elei?! However, the fact is that it is his life, and he can live it how ever he wants.
    Deep down, most of us wish we could throw caution to the air and just live the exact way we want, damning all consequence….seems like that’s what’s he’s doing

17. Nana

September 26, 2016 at 1:27 pm

” I Adesuwa .. ….. doubt if anyone else now or later could have unearthed a more frank conversation than I did.

You clearly do flatter yourself ma’m. Why didn’t you let the viewers attest to that after watching?

You hardly ever let him finish sentences before bombarding him with the next question… At other times, the next question was totally irrelevant to his answer which means there was no flow. Like several other commenters, I wasn’t engaged enough to last longer than 13 minutes.

Nigerian no know how to interview sha. Too scattered and no paved direction.

• Newbie

September 26, 2016 at 8:10 pm

Like i am totally disappointed in the way Adesuwa carried out this interview, how for the life of me do you press a fully grown man’s chest all in the name of conducting an interview? She was extremely disrespectful and condescending lifting his fingers every 5mins to check out his nails, making funny faces, acting tactless questions…she literally portrayed herself as a woman trying to shame a child and that in my opinion is not journalism, ma’am you should know better!

Pure journalism is a fact finding mission, allow your audience come up with their own conclusions!! I could barely focus on Bobrisky as Adesuwa was trying too hard to be cool, she spoilt the entire interview for me 🙁

18. naranma

September 26, 2016 at 1:50 pm

SEXUAL ORIENTATION AND BAE – Look at 26:00 mark. Thank me later

• Ada

September 26, 2016 at 9:13 pm

19. oluwadehbey

September 26, 2016 at 1:52 pm

omg!!!!! his accent his gbam…. but forget i don’t buy the idea of this makeup nd so..he looks like a ghost….Omo ale jatijati end time pikin..

20. oluwadehbey

September 26, 2016 at 1:58 pm

my future wife wherever are you…..haaaa mogbe
    bob risky has killed me here

21. Peace

September 26, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Again and again @ Chai…..

22. MSA

September 26, 2016 at 2:15 pm

He’s having fun and living HIS life. Love his style. Very innovative. Only thing I don’t like is the bleached skin.

23. naranma

September 26, 2016 at 2:17 pm

WHO IS BAE? 47:30

24. abiola

September 26, 2016 at 2:59 pm

Adesuwa is smart,
    Adesuwa needs publicity,
    Adesuwa decided to leverage on the Bobriskky controversy,
    Adesua is Smart.
    Be like Adesuwa!!!

• ...just saying

September 26, 2016 at 3:26 pm

This is ratchet even for Adesuwa. She claims to be a veteran but the production, questioning, demeanor everything about this interview doesn’t look professional.

25. Caramel Chic

September 26, 2016 at 3:33 pm

Adesuwa!!!!!! Your interviewing skills ?? after all these years??

what the heck?? Please your interviewing skills are hideous. You never allowed the guy to answer the questions fully!! from beginning to end. You continued to stop him. Your questions did not shed any new light….the pace of the interview was so fast…you didn’t allow the guy to even finish… sort it out love.

• Tade

September 26, 2016 at 4:51 pm

Caramel chic, can I hug you please. I was screaming from my laptop. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaafter aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall theeeeeeeeeese yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs! It’s really shameful to see an oldie interview like an amateur.

26. Atukpa!

September 26, 2016 at 3:36 pm

I like him, he’s so funny and entertaining. He’s just an effeminate male and a cross dresser. Adesuwa did a good job, and made him feel relaxed, making him open about himself.
    He reminds me of Malibudollface on YouTube.

27. Caramel Chic

September 26, 2016 at 3:45 pm

I am so angry with this woman. Why would you ask someone on TV in Nigeria whether they are GAY?? what are you trying to do to him??? Literally? This is ridiculous… And the fact that you define homosexuality by feminine actions and mannerisms?? are you serious??? ….. Homosexuals are some of the most masculine representations you can come across. Go to JP morgan and Deliotte office and find out ….how can You ask him ‘what do you think about Gays’ ??? what kind of question is that> Would you ask BUHARI what he thinks of Gays…

28. Prince

September 26, 2016 at 4:37 pm

What is it with this lying dude. What does he do and who are his parents. This is not news worthy and Adesuwa seriously disappoint me.

29. Priye

September 26, 2016 at 4:43 pm

This is more like an interrogation than an interview. I like the dude. I’ll literally kiss him if I see him. I don’t see nothing wrong with him.

30. Late bloomer

September 26, 2016 at 4:50 pm

I like his voice though but oga bobrisky this your accent na locally acquired accent with H factor looool I mean breest thing

31. Priye

September 26, 2016 at 4:55 pm

This is more like an interrogation than an interview. I don’t see nothing wrong with the dude. I’ll literally kiss him if I ever get to meet him.

32. La

September 26, 2016 at 5:21 pm

Please let’s ignore bobrisky and focus on the amateur old interviewer, invading his private space and asking senseless questions. I mean this has to be a joke , even a young interviewer shouldn’t do this. Terrible interview! Okay bobrisky is less annoying than I would have imagined , he is actually quite entertaining but like everyone said, who has 50mins +

33. good girl

September 26, 2016 at 5:50 pm

he does have fans..and seems like a nice guy ….he should stay safe o cos I’m scared for him …

34. keyyna

September 26, 2016 at 6:01 pm

Comic relief!!! He might not be gay, just hustling and people are buying into his frenzy. He seems as someone that will be nice to hang around with. He’s probably just a Cross-dresser or a Drag-Queen. Its the world, I guess God is letting him entertain us. But he needs Jesus though.

35. eve

September 26, 2016 at 6:35 pm

if I hear this boy say “RRRRRRR” one more time, i can vex and slap him through this computer. What’s the deal? I can’t even watch this nonsense…while i MAY not have an issue with his sexuality, why is he trying so hard? talking about,,,BURT, ARMERICAR…and did that woman really press his boobs? total invasion of privacy. Nigerians will never stop trying too hard! While you are portraying yourself as a gay-loving interviewer, you ended up sounding uninformed and naive.

• nene

September 27, 2016 at 1:44 am

lmfao

36. POSHILLA

September 26, 2016 at 6:44 pm

after watching his interview ,my perception about him changed . i actually enjoyed him , he is free spirited and funny . i kinda would like him as a girlfriend.
    hehehehehehkikikikikiki

37. Mia

September 26, 2016 at 7:49 pm

I literally cringed so many times watching Mrs. Adesuwa. I doubt she meant any harm, but…She invaded his personal space sooo many times and he just giggled it off nervously. How can you be so forward,pinching his nipples almost immediately “to check if there is any breast there”. You can’t just reach out and touch people’s body parts in an interview that way. You def cant do that to a lady or even touch her face of hair without her being taken aback.What she did was so forward and an invasion of personal space -now I see why some celebrities shy away from interviews. If he got offended or uncomfortable at any of these things and got up,people would say he is proud or this and that.
    She was too forward,jumping from topic to topic in an interrogation-like way without letting him finish. Even her wording of certain things like “oh,you’ve not lost your dad yet??” were odd and insensitive,though I doubt she meant harm.Sometimes it is good to have a script.

38. Sakura

September 26, 2016 at 7:59 pm

This was such a bad interview, Adesua made me cringe several times. Fondling his chest to show he has no boobs!!!!!!! Eeeesh
    What’s going on? Why this desperation to be relevant?

39. Bey

September 26, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Funnily he seems like a nice guy, my perception about him as actually changed. I’m not supporting whatever lifestyle he’s living, but heyyyy it’s his life.
    However the guy is full of lies, especially with d story of d police arresting him for dressing like a lady.
    Me thinks Bobrisky is a hustler who dabbles into sex for hire.

40. Deedee

September 26, 2016 at 9:31 pm

Lol so he should admit he is gay and get arrested. Omolomo. I like him though

41. Anon

September 26, 2016 at 9:54 pm

Noting against the Queens but What the actually F did I just watch. Need to watch some Disney animation to cleanse my subconscious mtchewwwwwww.

42. nene

September 27, 2016 at 1:45 am

he’s actually quite funny and normal. adesuwa is so irritating!

43. Tosin

September 27, 2016 at 5:36 am

3 mins in, I’m fascinated but I doubt if I’ll make it. Respect. #OnlyLove

44. Tosin

September 27, 2016 at 5:43 am

May I criticize tho’? Bleaching no. Kabuki make-up no. Whether male or female. I’m taking it this is a new media personality or something?

45. Michael Ijere

September 27, 2016 at 6:53 am

I don’t understand why the woman interviewer has her hands all over the ‘Bobrisky’..? Touching him all over, is that one too, part of the interview?? I wonder if a male interviewer should be touching a female guest breasts and body on air, if he will not be labeled as a predator?

46. Aa

September 27, 2016 at 6:57 am

Adesuwa, Please . So much sweat, so disgusting!

47. LIE LIE

September 27, 2016 at 9:09 am

LIE LIE IDRIS, AT 2011-2012 YOU WERE 16 YEARS POSING AS A GIRL ONLINE, NOW 5 YEARS LATER YOU ARE 25. EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU IS A LIE, REPENT IDRIS.

48. Roni

September 27, 2016 at 12:27 pm

I officially LIKE Bobrisky. How can any one hate a person who doesn’t even take the hate seriously. He’s having fun. Those saying they didn’t watch after 3 mins, if u need more data ps ask or go to wifi free zones and have fun watching this interview ?