BN TV

Actress Bimbo Akintola gets Emotional talking about “93 Days” | Watch

Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola and some other Nigerian actors played out the Ebola in Nigeria story in the emotional movie “93 Days” and while talking about it with TrybesTV the actress broke down in tears.

Watch below.

1. Iris

October 14, 2016 at 1:49 pm

We should never forget what that woman did. When I first heard there was ebola in Nigeria I cried for hours. In my mind we were already done for because I already knew -as in no one could convince me otherwise – that we wouldn’t know how to handle this. She was so amazing. She’s probably one of the first REAL leaders we have had in this country.
    True to form, the moment Nigeria was declared ebola-free, all cautionary activities stopped. I’m sure in their minds it wouldn’t come back. Meanwhile Ghana continued for months.

• Iris

October 14, 2016 at 1:50 pm

And they didn’t even have any ebola cases

• LemmeRant

October 14, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Yup. Agree 100%

• Taf

October 15, 2016 at 12:26 am

Good thing Nigeria and Nigerian actors were given this film project to do. Not some randoms or akatas that would not really relate as much to the events that took place during this time.

• Dugtio

October 15, 2016 at 1:42 am

AUNTY BIMBO AKINTOLA FOR BEST ACTRESS AMAA
      Such a smart and articulate lady

2. PINKIE

October 14, 2016 at 1:54 pm

the interviewer’s outfit is just so distracting! hiss. she for kuku open yansh.

• lmao

October 14, 2016 at 8:30 pm

Lmao i think it has to do with her posture, she shouldn’t have crossed her legs

3. PINKIE

October 14, 2016 at 2:05 pm

awww… such a heartfelt interview. the interviewer couldn’t even empathize.. someone was all emotional, you had a smirk.
    RIP Dr .Adadevoh… you saved us. Keep resting in Peace

4. Tutu

October 14, 2016 at 2:28 pm

OMG! I didn’t quite appreciate what Stella Adadevoh did until I saw the movie. I was so emotional. I cried buckets! She’s a hero!

5. Splendid

October 14, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Dr .Adadevoh was a great woman and was also great and wonderful in her profession. RIP in peace my consultant, you will be always remembered.

6. BA

October 14, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Aunty Bims, we love you. You are a great actor. And thank you for the passion and voice you lend to support women and girls’ issues in Nigeria.

To Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh and other First Consultant saviours that gave their lives for Nigeria, your labour of love will never be in vain. Because of you we can tell our children that heros lived in our time too. Rest in perfect peace.

7. Roma

October 14, 2016 at 2:55 pm

Dr. Ameyo Adadevoh was a HERO. RIP

8. Xplorenollywood.com

October 14, 2016 at 4:47 pm

I creid as well when i watched the movie. You can check out my review on Youtube.com/Xporenollywood. RIP Doctor Adadevoh

9. Sheun

October 14, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Bimbo Akintola is bae! I adore this woman. So well-spoken, poised, and immensely talented.

As for the interviewer, please dress more appropriately. It was indeed distracting.

10. pattcute

October 14, 2016 at 7:57 pm

What about the nurse who just started working on the day sawyer was admitted. She was pregnant and making plans for her wedding. I hope she was captured in the movie too ? May their souls rest in peace.

11. nnenne

October 14, 2016 at 11:43 pm

And today our president insinuated that a woman’s place is in the Kitchen
    May the soul of Dr. Adedevo , Nurse Justina and others rest in perfect peace..
    Amen.

12. Sharon

October 15, 2016 at 12:01 am

One of the only 5 Nollywood actress I love and Respect dearly. I miss her so much.

I totally agree with with her Turning down mediocre scripts. She cares for quality not quantity

Now we are only bombarded with, 98% useless mediocre actresses in Nollywood. Useless talentless Instagram star heffas always making noise on Instagram and doing useless photoshoots back to back. Learn from. Bimbo

Bimbo is the only actress I can confidently pick out to represent us in a Hollywood movie.

13. Sharon

October 15, 2016 at 12:04 am

I pray this movie opens many doors for her. She deserves it. I adore her

14. Seriously

October 17, 2016 at 5:23 pm

What? I’ve missed out because I I haven’t watched any of Bimbo Akintola’s movies. I love how she speaks and actually knows her craft very well. Can someone please list some of her movies, so I can watch it.
    This is a movie I definitely need to see. Dr Adedovoh, May her gentle soul rest in peace. What an incredible woman.