BN TV

BN Beauty: Groom Your Brows with Hair Removal Cream – ShadeyBangs shows us How

BN TV

In this video, Shade of ShadeyBangs on YouTube is showing us how she grooms her eye brows using hair removal cream and latter fills them in with makeup. It seems like a painless way to get the job done and we’ll be trying it out!

Watch the Video

1. Fisco

October 30, 2016 at 7:51 am

Pls don’t try this at home. manufacturers of hair removal cream specifically state it should not be used on facial hair! Especially ur brows that are close to d eyes that they are not selling in market. If u blind, fashion will continue. Pls o

• Tee

October 30, 2016 at 1:27 pm

Did you watch the video? She’s using facial hair removal cream.

• Derin87

October 30, 2016 at 6:21 pm

There’s such a thing as facial hair removal cream my dear. I use it for my upper lip

2. EC

October 30, 2016 at 9:42 am

madam are playing with fire. and bella why publish something this harmful? is business slow?
    Not only are hair removal creams harmful, your hair on the face will grow back faster and thicker.

3. Lucinda

October 30, 2016 at 10:33 am

Mgbeke feeling funky. Risking your eyesight because of YouTube views.

4. mum

October 30, 2016 at 11:18 am

Pls don’t try this ohhh, I did not watch but the caption says it all.

5. xplorenollywood.com

October 30, 2016 at 11:40 am

Anyone trying this is OYO???! I know the pain I feel sometimes with the cream in my armpit then having it on my face???! I know the plan is DIY cheap and cheerful, but this has the potential to harm the doer oh!

6. Marlvina

October 30, 2016 at 3:44 pm

I won’t even bother. I have a strong feeling if i give it a try, my entire brows will vanish.

7. AfroQueen

October 30, 2016 at 5:32 pm

BN Beauty: Blind Your Eyes with Hair Removal Cream – ShadeyBangs shows us How ;-P

8. Derin87

October 30, 2016 at 6:23 pm

I use hair removal cream, but I personally wouldn’t use it for my eyebrows, that’s how eyerbrows use to disappear.