BN TV

Lola OJ & Eunice Omole join the Hosts of “Moments” to discuss Bringing Sexy Back in Nigeria | Watch

In this episode of Moments on EbonyLife TV, show hosts Toke Makinwa, Bolanle Olukanni and Michelle Dede talk about bringing sexy back in Nigeria with their guests, beauty and style vlogger Lola OJ and host of the Hello Africa TV show Eunice Omole.

Bringing sexy back not only applies to fashion in this episode, they also relate the topic to entrepreneurship, music and lifestyle.

Watch the Video

1. kunbi

October 8, 2016 at 6:22 pm

Lemme summarise for your guys.
    Ajdkgkefghldjskakakfkghrkvkfkdkalal heghejkwsislafjgjruidlkslsiskkdkdkdieelag.

• Sakura

October 8, 2016 at 8:00 pm

Why didn’t I take your advice Kunbi? I feel silly for bothering. Listen up peeps take Kunbi’s advice, stay away.

2. DSSarrestedOurJudges

October 8, 2016 at 6:32 pm

The topic was all over the place

I really liked Lola, very personable, she owns her brand. Bolanle is always off to me.

They need better topics

I didn’t understand the emphasis on Repats/Expats bringing sexy back?!

• De Duchess

October 8, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Ah! I thought it was just me, Bolanle is always off. She has to relate evrything with when she was in America. Miss Perfect life and has never made mistakes. Always keen to prove she has had the best experience, she is the most righteous, the one with the best family and all. Like most of the time, when I watch I get irritated by her eagerness. She is always ready to disagree with Toke without letting Toke finish. Like cool down, the spotlight is on you.

Michelle is the most intelligent and she gives every one their space. No gra-gra. She is the most travelled yet when she relates something with her experiences, it is easy to just relate.

I love Toke’s honesty, she brings drama to the show. The best of all the hosts, she is the spark. I have never watched her vlog but I watch Moments for Toke. With all the high personality and all, she is the most relatable. She always makes valid points.

• Ms jazz

October 8, 2016 at 10:58 pm

You just spoke my mind

• tee

October 10, 2016 at 1:22 pm

Michelle is the oldest naaaaaw….what do you expect?

3. I love my husband

October 8, 2016 at 8:20 pm

silly topic… and all I hear is blah blah blah

4. Marlvina

October 8, 2016 at 8:41 pm

And they pay them for this rubbish? Sigh!

5. Baby gurl

October 8, 2016 at 9:50 pm

I honestly can’t believe what I just watched. I just want to wail. No head no tail. Silly ass topic. Grown women talking about how to bring sexy back to Nigeria. Say what?! The way mediocrity is condoned in my country is too much to bear.

6. Mahka

October 9, 2016 at 8:39 am

Seriously blah blah blah…they kept mumbbling n forgot the main topic…
    Can Enuice profile some successful entrepreneurs in the science fields on her show instead of the always fashion,music entertainment People.

7. ...just saying

October 9, 2016 at 7:36 pm

Collaborate with people with several online shows showcased here, una no go gree. See what you have done here. Those people have very little resources and yet they’re doing so much. Give them a bigger platform like yours and see your ratings go high.

8. Joke

February 12, 2017 at 4:29 am

Don’t mind them. It’s all about who you know, so the people who can do an excellent job won’t be put there because they don’t have access. Also, presenting is all about being seen. It’s not a good paying job, unless you as the presenter own your own production company and sell the show. Also, don’t tell me you all don’t see all the women’s need for husbands. The one I feel for is Michelle Dede…Hey yah. Bolanle will be okay, because she will marry somebody at all costs. That one is sure. As for Toke, hmm, go marry from another country or marry oyinbo or akata because e go hard for you to marry for 9aija. Too much of your dirty laundry is out there. Even if a man wants you, his family no go gree am.