BN TV

BN Beauty: Oily Skin Fix – How to Blot Oil from your Face without Rubbing Off your Makeup by OmabelleTV

BN TV

OmabelleTV is showing us one quick fix for oily skin when wearing makeup, how to blot oil from your face for a refreshed makeup look. She said;

Hi Beauties, So I’ve got another Oily skin fix topic for you guys and today, We are talking about How to blot oil from the face without rubbing off your makeup. I know this is almost impossible with oily prone skin but I will show you guys the techniques & products you can use to blot oil without rubbing off your makeup. I’m so excited to share these tips & tricks with you guys. Hope you all enjoy! xoxo

Watch the Video

1. ibiere

December 16, 2016 at 10:28 pm

ur knuckles though..don know sha…i guess i shuld just pass by

• Ore

December 16, 2016 at 10:59 pm

she has mentioned it in other videos. During winter, it turns that way. She is not bleaching. Same thing happens to me.

• verstile

December 17, 2016 at 1:37 am

I can attest to that. during the winter months my skin gets lighter ( limited/no sun). but my knuckles don’t normalize until late in the winter season.

• Le coco

December 17, 2016 at 2:04 am

She isn’t bleaching? pls go nd watch her husband tag video where she uploaded some of her wedding pics then come back nd say she wasn’t bleaching..

• Emma

December 17, 2016 at 6:45 am

Don’t be so narrow minded @le coco. My skin got significantly lighter when I came to America and I’ve never used bleaching creams. My knuckles usually become darker during the winter time and evens out with the rest of my fingers during the summer. Go out more please, this is what happens when there’s lack of education.

• Le coco

December 17, 2016 at 7:21 am

pls don’t act like u r the only one in America.. I am not commenting on her knuckles.. but u cnt tell me that someone went from lupita nyongo, to toke makinwa all because she traveled abroad.. let’s cut the mess abeg..

• Emma

December 17, 2016 at 4:42 pm

@le coco She was definitely not lupita’s skintone, stop lying. You do realize that she uses a light while filming that makes her look lighter right? Go and watch her vlogs where she’s moving around, and come back and tell me that she bleaches her skin. Believe it or not, not everyone that gets lighter bleached their skin *gasp* I know that’s hard to believe but it’s true. knowing people like you, you’ll still come and swear up and down that she bleached her skin. Even YouTubers like Patricia bright look lighter in front of the camera and darker in certain pictures. Are you also going to say that she bleaches? Receive sense abeg.

2. kilonso

December 16, 2016 at 10:48 pm

oyul

3. brow guru

December 16, 2016 at 11:02 pm

Her eyebrow game is quite weak. She needs to work on the curve transition in the arch region of her brows

4. BijouxthisBijouxthat

December 16, 2016 at 11:39 pm

Does she pause when she is talking? Ei… Nonstop! ?….
    And was YouTube translating for her? They kept spelling blot as ‘blood, blocking’ anything apart from the correct word..

5. Onyole

December 17, 2016 at 3:01 am

U go fear accent na.. Goodluck on ur oil blocking or so..

6. Zee

December 17, 2016 at 12:06 pm

Bleaching Police! If you don’t have anything positive to say, why not ignore. Is it your bleaching? See how bothered you are about someone else’s skin. As usual, i love how confident she is with that igbo accent! I wish more people will realise that they do not need to be ashamed to speak with their native accent

7. Ndidi

December 19, 2016 at 10:22 am

First time watching her and I have to say she definitely won me over with her simplicity. Was unsure of the Igbo accent at first until I realized I had been sold on the new Naija reality of almost every celebrity forming accent or trying to be posh.
    It’s even more tragic, considering that I’m ibo, and I could still judge her accent.
    She’s different, she’s real, she’s true and definitely sounds like the majority of us. (Translate that to other Naija accents….. U get my drift)
    Well done Omabelle tv, and two thumbs up for the practical and useful video.