BN TV

BN TV: From Hate Comments to 15 Random Facts about her! Watch Temi Otedola’s New VLogs

BN TV

Fashion blogger, Temi Otedola, took to her YouTube page to read some hate comments and comically respond to some of them. She also shared 15 random facts about herself.

Watch below.

Hate Comments

I love all the lovely and encouraging comments I get on my blog and social media accounts, but people are not always nice… I’m all for 100% positivity in how I view myself and others so I thought it would be fun to respond to some of the less nice comments in this way instead of an equally negative clap back! I love not taking myself too seriously so this was a crazy fun video to film (as you can probably see I’m holding back from laughing the entire time)!

15 Random Facts

I know it’s been forever since I’ve put up a video so I decided to film a fun one this time! I answered 15 revealing, but random facts about my life so you guys can get to know me a bit better. If you like this type of video and want me to answer even more questions let me know by commenting below!

1. Tee

December 14, 2016 at 10:38 pm

You not knowing the meaning of your name is not a fun fact my dear Temi.

• bruno

December 14, 2016 at 11:19 pm

she thought maybe not knowing the meaning of her name made her look cool. Lol dumb blonde mentality.

• Withheld

December 15, 2016 at 3:12 am

Cuppy and Temi for an example on how to use your name. All I’m going to say to you is this “Ivanka Trump”. Look her up, study her, be like her. Business woman, father’s right hand woman, father’s ears – he can’t make decisions without her, female powerhouse. Clothing brand, jewellery brand, lifestyle brand, board executive, diplomat, multi-millionaire. Nobody likes her father, but everyone loves her. Now that is a true example of someone using her father’s name to get ahead.

2. Tinuke

December 14, 2016 at 10:45 pm

Who else is FED UP!

your fave place to shop is kini kan market in london
    your fav shop is H&M
    fav city Paris
    your accent British
    when you were sick (in miami or where did you say you were

why exactly are we NIGERIANS subject to these kids. why not go and make it in your foreign cities. ?
    im beyond over them man. BEYOND it. especially not in the times of recession should you be putting these kids in our faces. To me o. the way Bella Naija celebrates these rich kids its like going on Ebony or BET which are predominantly Black networks and being constantly bombarded with white material.

i am OVER IT

• bruno

December 14, 2016 at 11:28 pm

this is what sells in naija. this is what nigerians like. overseas nobody will pay this type of people any mind even with the money they have. but trust naija. the vainest most artificial most superficial people on the planet.

nigerians are impressed by

money
      degrees and certificates
      titles. thats why every body will put dr. or alhaji or engr. or rev. or chief in front of their name
      vanity (house,car, big phone etc)
      instagram followers and likes

its such a shame

• Shegurl

December 15, 2016 at 12:16 am

Thank you Bruno. They’all rather buy trash abroad than support quality Nigerian businesses. Just because it’s from ‘the abroad’

• nene

December 15, 2016 at 12:14 am

i agree

3. nene

December 15, 2016 at 12:18 am

otedola is owing people so much money and he is broke, but because he’s an oil billionaire, he is able to still live like a king. that’s why his children need guards in nigeria, he knows all his debtors will attack his family. pls BN we are tired of these ppl, Nigeria is getting worse everyday, if you must post vlogs, post something that will uplift our mood, not a jobless “billionaire’s” daughter, who thinks she is a celebrity.

• Different name

December 15, 2016 at 3:07 am

He isn’t “broke”. However they aren’t the wealthiest Nigerians, and even if they were, it’s weird that they are doing this for a Nigerian audience that will definitely not welcome it, and justifiably so. There are billionaires with regular streams of income plus old money from Asia and Russia that literally showed me what real wealth was when I was in school, so when I see Nigerians making noise about money, it baffles me. If Nigeria actually functioned, would you be able to show off luxury bags that average people could save for? But the average Nigerian can barely feed and unfortunately some people don’t see that it’s almost mean to flaunt privilege, especially as many Nigerians are suffering although they work so hard. All these unnecessary displays of bags and shoes, watches, champagne etc don’t mean anything in the grand scheme of things, particularly as it often highlights that the person must really be lacking something else… e.g. Some Nigerian housewives on Instagram. Even at Kings Canterbury, the Adenugas and other wealthy Nigerians were in school with Cuppy, and you’d never see them doing something like this. I used to defend Temi because I thought she was being out there for her fashion, but I guess people are right that she enjoys showing off. I guess it largely depends on the parents, because if their dad was as conservative and strict like the wealthy people I know that had no one to help them when they made their hard earned money, they wouldn’t be doing this. I think my dad would (actually) kill me, or cut me off if i did this lol. But speaking of trends though, you mostly see showing off like this with children when their parents are wealthy from “politics and oil” )or drugs lol). #goodnight

4. sengemenge

December 15, 2016 at 8:31 am

Her knuckles were all I kept looking at. Why so dark? Abi is just my eyes? Please meet Bobrisky to tell you his ‘flawless knuckles’ secret. Lol
    PS: this is not a “hate comment”

• sengemenge

December 15, 2016 at 8:37 am

Lol. So I just watched the video to the end and someone also noted that her knuckles are darker so….

5. Shegurl

December 15, 2016 at 9:33 am

LOL BN please what happened to my comment. I will never understand you people. Keep chasing your readers away! Hiss

6. Loki

December 15, 2016 at 10:33 am

Is this supposed to be Legally Blonde 3- The Billionaire Heiress? I swear my brain gave itself a lobotomy after 2 minutes. Did it get better at the end? I couldn’t go on.