BN TV

BN TV: Watch Episode 2 of RED TV’s ‘Here & Now – The Adventures of TASA’ as the Girls travel to Douala, Cameroon

Discover and explore the world of four daring, young, beautiful, savvy and intelligent ladies who have been friends since college – a foodie, an artsy one, a diva & a music head.

In this episode of RED TV’s ‘Here & Now – The Adventures of TASA’, the girls; Taje, Ajifa, Seyitan and Amiola, embark on their journey to see Africa. First stop is Douala, Cameroon.

Watch the Video

1. Cameroonian

December 20, 2016 at 4:08 pm

Aww I would’ve been a great tour guide/Trip advisor. We barely saw anything about Douala

• Didi

December 21, 2016 at 11:36 am

Amiola looks like Joke Silva

2. blackgold

December 20, 2016 at 4:53 pm

‘To Africa,’ Trip to Africa’. Really?
    Remind me again,was this not shot in Lagos,Nigeria.

• CovertNigerian

December 20, 2016 at 5:35 pm

I was genuinely confused by that entire exchange as well. I kept scanning for signs that they were somewhere else. Alas, they’re flying from Murtala Mohammed in Lagos to Africa. Maybe the extra syllables in ‘other African countries’ or ‘trip to see more of Africa’ would have required too much effort.

3. MAN

December 20, 2016 at 5:42 pm

It was shot in Cameroon. Reason I am saying this is cos I am a Cameroonian. Douala Airport, Hotel Ibis and Radio Balafon

4. Somebody 1

December 20, 2016 at 7:09 pm

Good job TASA, I thoroughly enjoyed it though short. And I like that you guys are thinking out of the box in terms of trips and traveling. Hope to see more of Africa in your show.

5. truth

December 20, 2016 at 7:25 pm

REALLY? Are these women serious. I beg i am tired with wannabees, and fake lagos girls especially taje. I cannot. I

6. Disguised

December 20, 2016 at 11:40 pm

I love their friendship jorrr. Something I don’t have

I will be looking forward to the tours/videos…….

7. bruno fierce two

December 21, 2016 at 1:57 am

Taje what is Africa, mainland? I am disappointed with this. We youths seek validation and when w get it we mess it up terribly. What do you mean by Africa?mainland? You feel yoiu are high up in the stratum because of THE ISLAND thing. Most youths are fake nowadays and it hurts to watch this!, RED MEDIA please have shows we can relate to not this fake crap. lekwa and I thought this Taje girl would be mature, such fakeness!!!

8. bruno fierce two

December 21, 2016 at 2:04 am

I heard the word Literally like a million times, aunties sometimes literally is not used in the context in which you are using it. It seems like literally is now the IT word for phone.

9. Bae

December 21, 2016 at 8:24 am

Ehhm they are in Africa but they are going to Africa, I am not understanding

10. Ladybird

December 21, 2016 at 8:53 am

I think this has potential…They just need to take the criticisms( Above comments) into consideration then they’ll do even better. Looking forward to the next episodes.