In this special end of year edition of #BNFroFriday, we’re sharing our top 16 naturalistas that rocked their natural hair and gave us hair envy in 2016, in no particular order of course.
From those with lush texlaxed and relaxed hair, to those with full kinky hair and even locs, at different lengths, ages and colours – here’s our #BNFroFriday 2016 list.
- Sika Osei @sikaosei
- Omoni Oboli @omonioboli
- Asa @asaofficial
- Adesuwa Onyenokwe @adesuwaonyenokwe
- Beverly Naya @beverlynaya
- Sisi Yemmie @sisi_yemmie
- Adesua Etomi @adesuaetomi
- Lade Salami @hairducation
- Efik Zara @efikzara
- Naturally Temi @naturallytemi
- Eki Ogunbor @thechameleonblogger ?
- Chinwe Juliet @igbocurls
- Whitney Madueke @whitneymadueke
- Chidinma Ekile @chidinmaekile
- Ekene Chuks Okeke @thekinkandi
- Enitan Agidee @eniagidee
There are many others who gave us hair goals this year but we’ve shortened it to these gorgeous ladies and also included ladies who were featured in our #BNFroFriday interview series this year.
Thanks for making it a great year, looking forward to more Fro Friday moments in February 2017!
If you’d like to be featured in the new year, send me an email via email@example.com and let’s make it happen!