Kid Entrepreneurs Business Fair is Nigeria’s First ever market place for Kid Entrepreneurs ages 5 -13 years to showcase and sell their products and services.
Date: Saturday, December 17th, 2016.
Venue: Filmhouse IMAX Cinema carpark, The Rock Drive, off Bisola Durosinmi Etti, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
There will be other side attractions at the events such as photo props stands, facepainting corners, Bouncy castles , candyfloss and popcorn stands , many gifts to be won, music, and so on.
Mobile Creches will be available at the event for parents with babies and toddlers
Vendors are to arrive at the venue for set up at 8:30 am prompt. (Strictly No African time please)
- Personal stall set up – 8:30am to 9:00am
- Welcome charge and “Kid Entrepreneurship” briefing by Bowale of Kid Entrepreneurs – 9:00am to 9:15am
- “Parenting an Enterprising kid” by Fran Asemota of The Mustard Seed @themustardseedng – 9:15 am to 9:305am
- “Financial literacy for kids” by Omilola Oshikoya @omilolaoshikoya of Do it Afraid – 9:30am to 9:45am
- Charity foundation briefing – 9:45am to 10:00am
- Bank presentation – 10:00am to 10:15am
- Fair activities – 10:30am to 2:30pm
- Pack up – 2:30pm to 3pm.
- Movie date with Kid vendors while parents network.
We will be launching our First Kid Entrepreneur Product called the “Kid Entrepreneur Business Start-up kit” an experiential youth development product that teaches kids starting at the age of 6 how to start and run their own businesses.
The present Bank will also be introducing and launching their new product for kids. A product that encourages Entrepreneurship and saving.
This content has been published for free as part of BellaNaija.com‘s commitment to youth, education, healthcare and community development as part of our corporate social responsibility programme.