BN TV

Police Officer threatens to Shoot Musician African China

Musician African China has shared a video of how he was harassed by a police officer in the Ajegunle area of Lagos State.

He shared the video on Instagram with the caption:

Nigeria see the kind of policemen this Government put on our police stations to serve this nation…. After shooting @soundsultan music video in AJ, I was about leaving after given money to Area boys. This stupid police man jump in front of my car and threatened to shoot me. Naija make una see oh. Him beg me to Delete d video but I told him I will post it. @wazobiatvng@opetodolapo @aleeygiwa

1. Benson Ossai

February 7, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Crazy,crazy,crazy wetin the officer go drink na and wetin african china do him?The police officer dey vest oooh.Thank God he did not release bullet he wld have said it was accidental discharge.Naija police tufiakwa.

2. I no understand

February 7, 2017 at 6:33 pm

I don’t get it. The police officer just jumped in front of the car and threatened to shoot. That what happened? Was he angry that you didn’t give him money? Nigeria is finished I swear.

3. Agu

February 7, 2017 at 7:45 pm

This another point why there is something foundamentally wrong with Nigeria. The problem is not even the politicians like we always point our fingers to. Rather we all are the problem if we can’t change our mentality on how we see this country, nothing will change. How can a police officer who was sworn to protect people is the one putting peoples life in danger think about and let is sink in this what Nigeria have turn to. There are good police officers in Nigeria but the bad ones are in the majority something radical need to be done to stop this criminal from being police officers. I am glad that we live in digital word that it will be difficult for this bad officer to get away with there crime as long as you have it on video.

4. Onika

February 7, 2017 at 8:23 pm

Sigh I tire! Ah, Naija! African China is brave sa. He was saying “shoot me”. Me I for just dey beg for my life.

5. Love

February 7, 2017 at 8:24 pm

I love the chorus tho…shoot me?

6. sharon

February 7, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Nigerian government just gave criminals guns to carry

7. Ify

February 7, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Hmmm…Dead body no dey talk ooo