BN TV

BN Viral Video: A Happy Wife equals a Happy Home! Tyrese Gibson’s Secret Wedding Announcement is a Must Watch!

BN TV

With a video montage set to Brian Courtney Wilson’s “I’ll Just Say Yes” song, 38 year old Fast and Furious actor Tyrese Gibson announced today on social media that he had on Valentine’s Day, secretly married the woman who he described as the Queen God had sent him as an answer to his long time prayer.

According to E!, Gibson’s relationship is a fairly recent one as the outlet reports that the two were only photographed together in public for the first time in December at a charity event in Atlanta, Georgia.

Watch the video below:

@tyrese married his love on Valentine’s Day. Mark 10:8 And the two will become #OneFlesh | – Mr & Mrs Gibson…….

A post shared by Africa’s Top Wedding Website (@bellanaijaweddings) on

Tyrese also shared the following photos on Instagram:

Some of you guys may remember this post from a while back…….. I can’t tell you how crazy my life is right now…… I’ve shared with you guys it’s VERY important when you pray to pray “specific” prayers…… and God will specifically bless you with all that your heart desires…….. >>>. Message to my wife of the future….: I just finished designing our private SPA it’s called #TheVSpa in my backyard…… Hello my name is Tyrese Gibson….. In a KING seeking my QUEEN….. Nothing to just smash and dash…. I’m talking a REAL WOMAN….. Not just a pretty face….. A classy, sophisticated women with an angel heart…. Heart soooo committed to the Lord Jesus Christ that I feel the pressure to get even closer to HIM in order to attract her even more…. I’m talking about a woman soooooo lady like and in tune with her femininity that she doesn’t have an aggressive bone in her body….: She lets a King be a KING!!!!!! The music is right and I also made sure you have a throw rug in case you get cold and or if you don’t want anyone to walk by and take a sneak peak at my business under that skirt………. It’s been said that preparation meets opportunity…… I’m prepared for YOU…. I will NOT just be marrying you – I will be marrying my daughters example -When I meet YOU…… I won’t be single for long I feel it in my soul…. To God be ALL the glory!!!!!!! ( I believe God heard my heart cause he delivered on exactly what I asked for..) #Amen

So many people give a lot of power to “The Ring” as a man I had to wait till I truly truly felt like my WORDS and my FEET would walk in the same direction as my HEART…. Not to worry I won’t be updating you guys on every detail and every aspect of our life….. We tried to keep this all a secret and it somehow got out there so we just wanted to share the blessed news ourselves……. Our way…. during our pre-martial session Pastor Creflo Dollar said “Don’t make the mistake that others make thinking #so much about the future that you lose focus of the gift of the present, be patient and present in love…. You and your wife should stand on each side of your empty canvas of love and paint the picture along the way…… #Amen The future isn’t always promised but what’s certain is we’re all capable of making a commitment to wake up everyday and love someone the best way you can… It’s quite simple………. it’s #GrownManSeason we feel the purity of Gods presence all over this union He’s walking with us so no weapons formed- this will last….. We’re so grateful and humbled by your outpouring of love! We appreciate all of the prayers and well wishes…. Life’s a trip…. Cause sometimes when you pray you get #exactly what your heart desires…….. I got #MyBlackQueen I didn’t just marry her I married my daughters new example…… Grace, elegance, college educated with multiple degrees, kind, classy, sophisticated, – We are all flawed, sinners and have made mistakes but I hope you decide to keep loving, keep the faith and God will to send you what’s yours…. #Amen

1. Bee

March 1, 2017 at 5:11 pm

Yayyyyyy congrats Tyrese, im happy for you. You have become a good man after you begged your ex and she didnt come back. may God keep this marriage

2. ajikoko

March 1, 2017 at 5:16 pm

Wow! This Guy is in LoVe…..Atimes,i wonder why a lady like me can’t just get a man- I’m 34 – single – not dating- and I’m like will I end up unmarried – I Dey fear…..I wish them a fantastic married life….xx

• Salama Afro Ladies Salon Dubai

March 1, 2017 at 5:21 pm

Relaax my dear…marriage is not oxygen and single hood is not a death sentence. Even at 50, you can still find your soul mate and if you don’t, enjoy your life regardless!

• Free mind

March 1, 2017 at 9:15 pm

Don’t heed to advise like this. It kills your spirit. It makes you feel it is okay but deep down you know it isnt. If you desire to be married, there is a God who answers prayers on time. Who says and promises no delay. Hold on to Him and see things happen. At 50¿… I reject it for you

• Bruness

March 1, 2017 at 11:54 pm

@ free mind I’m sorry but I agree with salama not every one that desires marriage will get it even if you pray endlessly for it. All she’s saying is that live life to the fullest regardless.

• Mummy Ade

March 2, 2017 at 8:16 am

My dear, enjoy and live life to the fullest that’s where you’ll meet him. That’s where i met Mine @35 got married months later and its 5 years and counting living in bliss

3. #Proudnigerian

March 1, 2017 at 5:21 pm

I wish you two all the best marriage has to offer. Mark 12: 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them. He let his head lead then his heart followed. Dear God please do not let emotions cloud my judgement. I will do it once and I will do it right. Amen and Amen.

• lonel Girl...

March 3, 2017 at 11:31 am

Love your comment however Its Mark 11:24

4. Felinda

March 1, 2017 at 5:30 pm

Pastor Dollar and Sister Taffi – My Pastors. Ohhh i love em so much. Great Teacher of the Word

• Anne

March 1, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Yes. Pastor Creffllo and.Taffi just did 30years. You want to listen to them

• Bimbo

March 2, 2017 at 7:42 am

Just curious, is his real name Mr dollar?

5. Felinda

March 1, 2017 at 5:31 pm

as for you Tyrese make sure all the pio pio talk and advice you keep ranting on your social media pages you practice in real life to this lady. Make this work. NO excuse this time.

6. Annon

March 1, 2017 at 5:55 pm

Guys! Please help out .
    I’m just super confuse .
    I’ll be hitting the big 25 soon . I don’t have a boyfriend. I’m not even bothered about that .
    Why I’m here is mainly because there is this guy that has been bugging me for a relationship that would lead to the alter . He wants to marry me and I know he loves me so much but here is the problem .
    I don’t love him , I’m not attracted to him . Please don’t get me wrong. He isn’t a bad person infact I see a good husband in him but I just don’t love him . I have tried and tried but the feelings isn’t just there .
    Let me tell you a little bit about myself
    I’m comfortable in my own way . I drive my own car , he is still saving up for a car . I have a good job , more than 7 digits in my bank account . I saved!
    I don’t know if there’s something wrong with me why I can’t bring myself to love this guy or should I just wait till I get someone I will love and who’d love me back ?

• A

March 2, 2017 at 2:23 pm

Nothing is wrong with you,you are just not attracted to him. Also your mind has registered that you are financially better than him,so you are thinking how will that work,will you now fend for him? I would say free your mind up a bit,give him a month and see of anything changes in your feelings. Good luck

• dd

March 2, 2017 at 3:38 pm

consult with the HolySpirit for direction if you geninuely seek for help…. and he will direct you.. some times we look at the physical and current status, “already made men” cos even if he looks like OBJ and wesley snipes and earns good money, a job and a car, you will be attracted….dont be materialist.. look within.., no condition is permanent
      He might have a focus in life, hard working and not earn as much as you have but when he gets an open door and favour from GoD, TRUST ME, all that you presently don’t find attractive which is his current status will become attractive, he will eventually be financially bouyant, even way more than you are….. He might be a great guy deep within , give him an opportunity and get to know him on a friend level, see what he has upstairs, ..Dont mind the container, look at the containment… if not you might miss an oportunity based on what you feel is unattractive ..is that what you want..???
      Again consult the HolySpirit, pray about it and make sure you are not about to make a mistake , by following all things that glitter, which aint gold..

• MC

March 2, 2017 at 7:29 pm

Im just tryng to figure out why he is even an option and why you’re confused!?
      You don’t love him.
      You are not attracted to him.

7. Tee