BN TV

Should Spouses inform each other of what they do to their body? WATCH Hosts of “Moments: Girl Talk” discuss with Mercy Ajisafe & Ehiz Okoeguale

BellaNaija.com

On this Episode of “Moments: Girls Talk“, they look at the topic ‘Whose Body is it?’.

Should spouses inform each other of what they do to their body? Should they even bother to? Whose authority does one need before making body enhancements, or alterations? The guests of the day are media personality Mercy Ajisafe and Ehiz Okoeguale.

Watch below.

1. Anon

March 26, 2017 at 9:17 am

It’s the likes of Toke, that has made it cool to bleach and we all call her beautiful… like really. Celebrating kim kardashian for her overly made up face. Nigerians, please wake up and embrace who you are, be it dark skinned, light skinned, thin or curvy. It’s all starts with self love. Parents teach your kids to love themselves in spite or despite how they look.

2. Ladybug

March 26, 2017 at 10:19 am

Yes they should as their bodies belong to each other. You’re not going to enhance your body without discussing first with your partner. Esp wit all the risks involved with surgery.
    Your spouse might also not want a barbiedoll looking figure in his home, when he married someone entirely different. #Selfloveisthebestlove

3. Lo

March 26, 2017 at 10:23 am

Do these Moments ladies ever talk about anything wey no be man/woman matter? I mean, it’s really interesting and all, but no other things to discuss?

4. MadamYe...

March 26, 2017 at 12:16 pm

So my take on this is, if you want to make drastic changes whilst you are in a serious relationship with a partner or married. I agree that you should discuss it with. Key word ‘discuss’. Not ask for permission or seek validation from someone else.

5. Passingby

March 26, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Yes oh. My hubby thought he would follow the trend and grow himself a beard. Humm I just laughed, because his hair texture is like Brillo sponge . I can not begin to give you guys the explicit details of how that prickly face rag almost destroyed our intimate life.nsuffice to say I got lip burn/rash every were I had a LIP, you get. Hum I went on lock down , no one had to tell him to get rid!. Based on my experience I strongly recommend that couples discuss before changing body o!

• Corolla