BN TV

“This is a Weird Family Picture” -Wendy Williams Weighs in on Ciara’s Maternity Shoot for Harper Bazaar

BN TV

Daytime TV host Wendy Williams, in yesterday’s episode of The Wendy Williams Show, spoke about singer, Ciara‘s recent maternity shoot for Harper Bazaar Magazine, which had baby Future and her Husband Russell Wilson in it.

Not one to shy away from sharing her opinion, Wendy said it was a weird family picture as she feels baby Future is too big and old to be posing naked on Ciara.

Watch her share her thoughts below!

1. blackbeatle

March 9, 2017 at 8:49 pm

two things make me uncomfortable with this picture..the fact that the boy this big is completely naked and secondly russel hand being so close to his naked behind ..bearing in mind its not his father..ewwwwww

2. zzzzzzzzzzzzz

March 10, 2017 at 10:28 am

I think there is a double standard in the way Wendy is opinionated, I can remember her viewing Kanye West controversial video ‘”Famous”” where she called it art, and now she is calling ciara’s picture wierd. I am not a fan of nudity and I believe people should cover up, but Wendy should call a spade a spade.

3. Tosin

March 10, 2017 at 1:14 pm

I haven’t looked at the video, but wait, you mean babies can’t be naked again? Na who dey baff dem before, no be de mama papa? Na who dey clean im shit? Even if it’s an adoptive parent, how can’t there be contact? I’m really confused about modern minds sha. Educate me please.

4. cas1952

March 11, 2017 at 4:42 am

This is not a weird photo at all. What was weird was the ridiculous photo of Beyonce. She’s not too full of herself, is she

• Tee

March 11, 2017 at 3:28 pm

Exactly. But she doesn’t want to piss off Beyonce fans. Beyoncé is older, no?

5. Nationalsquirrel

March 11, 2017 at 5:57 am

Wendy Williams is obviously a tranny

6. Br&n

March 12, 2017 at 2:35 am

The nerve of Wendy to criticize Ciara when Kim is justified for her nudity! I yelled at the screen when Wendy called it weird. African-American women get crucified if they have one shoulder out, but it is a double standard when White women disrobe. She even asked that simple Suzanne for her opinion! All I could do was shake my head in disappointment.
    Maybe Ciara and her family could have posed differently, but babies have been featured in ads before with their tushes visible. Russ could have stood behind her with clothes and grabbing her stomach, and her son could have been stood in front of Ciara or on Russ’s shoulders.