Features

BN Confession Box: I Ruined My Ex’s Wedding to Save the Bride

Nkem Ndem

Hi guys, BN Confession Box is a new feature on BellaNaija – curated by Nkem Ndem. The Confession Box is our virtual confessor’s box where BellaNaijarians can let loose and say their deepest and rawest fears.
These letters are from you, and we’ll ensure that your identity is protected. Everybody needs some form of outlet or the other.

Dear BN,

I have just done something so many people may consider really awful, but I have this peaceful feeling inside that I did the right thing. Not necessarily for myself but for the lady in question. Too many men deceiving us girls today and leaving us depressed in our marriages. You must keep in mind that what I did, I did not do out of scorn or malice, but in a bid to protect my fellow woman. We are here for each other. I am not a close-minded person, I don’t judge people harshly, but I know when justice should be served.

I met Bassey two years ago. A friend of mine, Donald, who I have just discovered is secretly gay, introduced us. I had seen a snap of Donald and Bassey and had messaged Donald to ask who the handsome baby boy was. Before long, Donald sent me his number and I messaged him. To be honest, it was my first time hitting up a guy. It is always the other way around. Donald had told me that Bassey was shy and not the kind to go after a girl normally, so, I decided to try something new. From the moment we said our “hi”s and “hello”s on Whatsapp, it was magical. The connection was mad! He was 2 years younger but it didn’t matter. We fixed a date and met up at LaTarvena 4 days later.

Meeting him got me a little spooked though. I had seen his pictures on Instagram before our date, watched some of his videos of course and talked to him on the phone… but meeting him physically was different. I got this weird vibe from him. I just had the nagging feeling that he was gay. He was tall and light-skinned, very well-built but seemed a little too feminine. I think it was the way he walked and the fact that he maybe wore honey-brown contacts and tight-ass pencil jeans. We had fun though. The way he looked at me, I could see he really liked me. He looked at me the way a hungry pup looks at fried meat, so I shoved the nagging feeling away and enjoyed our meal. On my way home though, I called Donald and queried him to be sure: “Donald, is Bassey gay?” I knew Donald wouldn’t lie to me, so when he said “No, Dami, he is not gay. Calm your tits. Why would I introduce you to a gay dude?” I relaxed.

Donald’s assurance pacified my doubts about Bassey for a while and we forged on. After 7 weeks of meeting up and all, however, Bassey had still not made any attempt to be with me physically …not even a kiss or anything remotely sexual. His eyes never lingered on my cleavage or my swaying hips. And even one time we went swimming in a private pool, there was no bulge between his legs despite my very revealing bikini. It’s not like I am ugly. I would say I am an 8. I have the right curves and I am confident about my beauty. The fears about him being gay started to return, so, I called him out on it. I asked him why he had not tried anything physical with me since we met. He told me that he really liked me and he wanted us to bond very strongly before we introduced sex to what we had. He said he was afraid that introducing sex too soon would ruin everything. He claimed he had had the same issue with his ex, and did not want to fall into the same trap again. He sounded reasonable and genuine, so, I agreed and went with it.

After about 6 months though, it just became absurd. Bassey would sleep over at my apartment sometimes, but nothing. I noticed he preferred feminine products (his body spray and perfumes), he had elaborate facial rituals which he followed, and he moisturized religiously…something I didn’t even do as a girl. He loved musicals and was a staunch feminist. He also felt so strongly about gay people, defending them every chance he got and saying that they were born that way, so, it was not something they could help. Several times he told me about men sending him Dms on Instagram asking him out and all and we would laugh about it. In my head, he was just a little “metro” and feminine…some guys were just like that.

One of the nights he slept over though, I decided enough was enough, and in the middle of the night, I reach down and started to give him a head. Bassey woke up alarmed and pushed me away, asking me “What are you doing? I thought we talked about this?”
“It’s been 6 months Bassey, 6 months! I have to do something. I am going crazy here.”
“But… I thought you understood. We had an agreement.”
“Consider the agreement expired!” I shouted. I was livid.
This young man stood up, packed his things and left at 3:15am. I was left with myriad thoughts. There was no way Bassey was gay. His body had reacted to my sexual efforts. I had felt him grow and harden in my mouth. It was a clear erection. I was so confused.

The next two weeks Bassey gave me the silent treatment. He completely shut me out. The two friends I confided in told me to let him go, that they had always suspected he was gay but they didn’t want to tell me and break my heart. Frustrated, I sent Bassey a text and gave me an ultimatum to either call me or we end things. Of course, he called. He asked me if I was free for a date that night and I agreed. We met at café Maison in Lekki Phase 1. I guess he wanted somewhere remote and quiet. It was during the dinner that he dropped the bombshell.

“Dami, I have been wanting to tell you this, but have not been sure how you would take it, that is why I have lingered. I love you so much and I do not want to lose you”
“What is it you want to tell me, Bassey?” I said with fear, blood rushing in my ears. I didn’t want to hear it, but I also needed to hear it.
“I….I’m asexual” he said and stared at me with trepidation.
“Asexual?” I said slowly. I was relieved and confused at the same time…but most importantly, I had no clue what he meant by the word “asexual”. I knew it had some form of negative connotation to it though.
“yeah.” He said.
“I don’t get, in what way. Is it a kind of gay thing or what?

The word “gay” I think irritated him. “Being asexual means that I do not have any sexual attraction to anyone, not male not female. Sex is just not my thing, It does not mean I do not love you or want to be married to you. I mean…I can have sex, but not necessarily because I feel attracted to your body or anything. It would be more like a sacrifice for me. ”

I was even more confused. My heart tingled at the idea of him saying he wanted to be married to me. I mean I was 32 and marriage was on my list. But…it just didn’t add up. I stared at him for a long time and then started to pack my bag to leave.

“Dami…please, open-minded” he said… holding my hands with tears in his eyes.
“Bassey, I can’t. I don’t understand how you can be human and not want sex. All I’m hearing is that you are covertly gay and I feel so stupid right now, because my instincts told me from the start. I don’t want to waste my time with you…surely you get that”
“I am not gay. Why would you think that? Listen to me Dami…I need you to please be open minded about this.”

I left him at the table and went home. I spent the rest of the day researching “asexual men”, but as much as I wanted to be open-minded about it, I couldn’t. One: sex is too important to me, I cannot be begging a man to have sex with me for the rest of my life. Two: this could be his cover up story and he is gay for real. Either way, it would be my loss. I blocked him on all my social media channels and sent him a text asking him to never contact me again otherwise I’d report him to authorities and he would have to serve 14 years.

Fast forward to 8 months later, I get a text from Bassey informing me of his wedding. Amazing! brother had already met someone he wanted to marry in just 8 short months after me? After claiming he loved me just a while ago? I was not only shocked, I was also filled with disdain. The contempt was not because I was still single or anything. I just couldn’t get over the fact that he had deceived another girl and was roping her in for a lifetime of grief. Quickly, I called Donald and asked him if he was aware of the wedding, and he confirmed that he was even the on the groom’s train. I tracked the girl (Bassey’s fiancé) down on IG but her account was private. She would not respond to my request either so, there was only one thing left to do. I knew I had to do something to save the girl. I prayed about it and the spirit told me what I need to do.

On the D-day, I set out on my mission. Determined, I took a few shots of whiskey for boldness before entering the church wedding venue. I didn’t even wait for the pastor to ask any questions, I just walked straight to the altar, took the mic from him and announced to everyone that Bassey was gay and should not be getting married at all. It all happened so fast no one could have stopped me. I can still see the horrified look on the girl’s face, even worse, on her parents face. Bassey just stood there, frozen and somehow bolted to the ground. His eyes were filled with sorrow and asked: “why?” Of course, the whole ceremony ended there. Luckily they had not done any court wedding yet. My timing was impeccable.

Did I feel good ruining the wedding? No. Am I glad I stopped that innocent girl from making a mistake? Yes. But then…do I feel guilty that I may have been wrong about Bassey being gay? Yes. In the end, it is what it is. We girls have to always look out for ourselves. The girl was better off without him. I did her a favour. I have to believe that.

****
Do you have any confession you would like to make or shocking tale you’ld like to tell? Please send your story to features(at)bellanaija(dot)com

Photo Credit: Mykola Kravchenko | Dreamstime.com

Nkem Ndem is a dynamic freelance writer and editor who can be reached for copywriting, editing and proofreading. She is also a content creator (web, T.V, radio) who has had stints with Jumia and SpiceTV Africa e.t.c. Now she works at Glam Africa as Online editor and BellaNaija as Features writer. E-mail: [email protected]; IG: @kem_dem; Twitter: @ndemv

1. Cookie

April 16, 2017 at 1:59 pm

So because you people didn’t have anything to do this beautiful Sunday, you now chose to come and post this imaginary yarns? You don’t rate us at all for thinking anybody with half a brain would believe this story. BN keeps devolving, such a shame.

• Anne

April 16, 2017 at 9:08 pm

Assuming that the story is true, it is just totally wrong. What if he wasn’t attracted to you or do you think that a size 8 means automatic attraction. You lack of patience to commit immorality can put a guy off. You were going crazy because he hadn’t gone physical in 6months. Then you go crashing a marriage because you felt he was gay. The guy will soon get married again while you are still single. This time around,you won’t know anything about the ceremony. Sounds more of jealously than saving a sister. No one ever told you he was gay so where is your evidence.

2. Nawaoh

April 16, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Is this a joke or some made up story? First the writer assumes that the guy is gay, proceeds to Rape/sexual assault him while he was sleeping. Note he had an errection. Then he confided in you and you shut him out and humiliated him, no that was not enough, you decided to carry out revenge on him and the other lady by storming their marriage and repeating the assumptions you had before that he is gay. This is totally wrong. There are better ways to do things and you did not save anyone but you have succeeded in tarnishing both parties lifes and yours as well. Almost all your actions, have been based on assumptions, even the other women you tried to saved was done based on assumptions as you never knew the truth about the both of them.
    I pray that God will heal all parties involved.

3. Nana-aisha

April 16, 2017 at 2:37 pm

Wait.. Are you sure this isn’t a movie?

4. Smh

April 16, 2017 at 2:38 pm

This is the most sadistic and ignorant thing I’ve read in a long while. Whoever his person is, is a hate filled bigot. First and foremost he made it clear that he was ASEXUAL not gay but your spiteful single bitterself refused to accept that and concluded he is gay. I get being pissed about finding out about t when you guys were together but come on! You didn’t track the babe down in private and tell her. You allowed them to spend all the money on wedding stuff and then announced it in front of their family and friends. You are truly wicked and evil. That’s why you will remain single till you die. And the fact that you have the nerve to try to paint yourself as some noble woman who was looking out for her friend ! My goodness! The heart of (wo)man is truly wicked and this is coming from a devoted feminist. Get help !

• gia

April 18, 2017 at 1:53 pm

BRAVAAAAAAAA!!!!

• Simisola

September 18, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Ki ni asexual? He’s gay jare. I think you did the right thing, but you definitely didn’t go about it, in the right way.

5. Michy

April 16, 2017 at 2:45 pm

You did the right thing. I have no problem with gay people, but deceiving an innocent person into marriage knowing you are gay, that’s wickedness.

If you are gay in Nigeria don’t allow societal or parental pressure push you into deceiving an innocent woman into a loveless marriage filled with misery and regrets. Look for a fellow consenting gay adult and do your thing. Life is too short to be unhappy because of what people will say.

• Tee

April 16, 2017 at 9:46 pm

He’s asexual.

• Asgrl

April 17, 2017 at 10:03 am

HE’S NOT GAY!!!!

6. Zeeze

April 16, 2017 at 2:54 pm

hmmm. I’m having trouble believing this story. However, if it is true, it sounds like you’re trying hard to convince yourself you did it for the girl.

7. E-O

April 16, 2017 at 2:55 pm

Oshey savior of the world. I don’t even know where to start or end. You’re a horrible person.

8. Honestina

April 16, 2017 at 3:06 pm

This confession box feature is great and i trust BNers to make it fire and wow. Good job, Nkem and BN. Looking forward to more confessions ……and maybe my own too

• Honestina

April 16, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Oh my. But why sister? What have you done? All I’m thinking about is Bassey will probably commit suicide cos you’ve endangered his life. Asexuality is a thing and it does exist.
      Sister, your approach was and is wrong no matter the good intention. The guy did you no wrong and didnt deserve this at all. This isn’t aunty Bella so technically you’re not looking for advice but should you feel remorse, go find that guy, apologise and make peace that’s If he doesn’t kill you/himself first.

• Honestina

April 16, 2017 at 3:51 pm

..for all you know, the lady is aware of his sexuality and comfortable with it. Maybe two asexuals, who knows.

9. Fabulous

April 16, 2017 at 3:25 pm

Is this a true story? Sounds very unbelievable. If it is, then dear Lady you are wicked.

• dami

April 16, 2017 at 4:08 pm

very unbelievable. the tabloids would have gone crazy with the news. seeing she mentioned Lekki.. this could not have happened in Lagos.

Poster u are one crazy dami! and u shouldn’t have endangered Bassey’s life like that. what are u saving her form. You couldnt ask Donald to give u her number???

10. curious

April 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

in one post kemen is being crucified for making a move. in this post bassey is being crucified for not making a move. in the other post kemen touched without consent (and I honestly think that was wrong). in this post you gave head without consent (not that I would have minded if I was bassey…but it was still without consent). Double standard!!!!!

emm….now on a serious note. I think what u did was unfair…terminating a marriage at the altar? since u are good at tracking, u for track the bride to be, and besides and I don’t think it was your business! How do u he didn’t open up to her and she accepted him the way he was? My dear you should apply to efcc..they could do a lot with your tracking skills

11. o

April 16, 2017 at 3:52 pm

I don’t believe this. Besides, being asexual is different from being gay. How can someone​ say he’s asexual yet you announce at his wedding he’s gay??? What if the bride is ok with his being asexual? Abeg it doesn’t add up. Fake.com

12. Bad gang

April 16, 2017 at 3:53 pm

This story screams fiction!
    Well let’s assume it actually happened
    1. Why did you assume bassey had not changed from your diagnosed homosexuality?
    2. How did you know his bride was not aware of his ‘asexual’ nature and still wanted to carry on?
    3. Did you ever make an attempt to find out if his asexual xtic was not as a result of a previous trauma or disorder and at least help him out or recommend professional help?
    4. All the attributes you mentioned; his skintight trousers, meticulous facial scrubbing etc have nothing to do with being gay…don’t be ignorant pls
    5. If you really had the bride’s interests at heart you will have contacted her before the wedding day no matter what
    6. You walked to the altar and took the mic from the pastor without asking questions, seriously? ?? Lol…is this from a julia roberts romcom?? Lol…this story is far-fetched

13. A Real Nigerian

April 16, 2017 at 4:12 pm

The author of this nonsense is fond of writing very lame articles on this website. Check her history. She is an insecure woman who has problems with homosexuality and feminism.
    Pay not attention to this fake garbage.

• Beefers

April 16, 2017 at 4:26 pm

@A real Nigerian. Stalker.com. so you know her history, meaning you have been following her. Abi? The beef is real. You are there beefing, the girl is here making moves. What makes this story fake garbage now? You do not think it is possible?
      In fact, did she even tell you this story is real? This is a new feature so maybe this a first draft to guide people on how the content should look. Did You think of that? You jealousy cannot let you think. Shame on you!

14. Osanamengo

April 16, 2017 at 4:16 pm

This story only sounds like fiction because it is well written . I have read worse on joro or break or makeup. Although I believe Nkem must have added a little extra to make it juicer . Something very similar happened to my friend except in her case the bitter ex actually told her before the wedding . Nawa shaaa!!

15. See

April 16, 2017 at 4:17 pm

If this story is true, the peace you say you feel within you – it’s because you’re in tandem with the evil locked inside of you. Sparing the fiance grief was never your motive madam good Samaritan.

16. My own

April 16, 2017 at 4:24 pm

My own is that Nkem, Cizi Eze should sort out their deep seated issues

• john

April 16, 2017 at 5:32 pm

@my own exactly and I ws about to say the same thing expecially Nkem..it is becoming weird in a sick ..formulating sick things in her head and claiming it happened to her friend or family relation ..this is how go about deceiving gullible women..I guess misery deserves company and isnt it funny that the so called feminist who are declaring fire and brimstone on kemen didnt see anything wrong in the sexual assult in this sick article..hypocrites and they wonder why feminism is regarded as a joke by many

• Tola

April 16, 2017 at 5:47 pm

I agree @ My Own! You took the words right out of my mouth. These two that you mentioned really do have deep seated issues. Either that or they are just so desperately seeking attention (i.e. Comments)

17. Madman

April 16, 2017 at 4:25 pm

Asexual does not mean or equal gay.

Asexuality is a thing. Yes! Asexual people exist.

18. Ima

April 16, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Poster read this article and see what a horrible thing you did. The guy didn’t feel sexual attraction to you, maybe he did for the other person…you just ruined many people’s happiness for your selfish revenge or will I call it “salvation” which was totally unnecessary

19. Gem

April 16, 2017 at 4:57 pm

You are malicious and wicked, vengeful and full of hate.
    I dont know where to start tho, would it be to start from screaming “…agreement has expired!” ontop someone else’s sex organ? or the fact that you are alleviating your righteous loyal self from deserved blames?
    See ehn, I am a womanist, feminist, humanist and everyother “ist” ist” that has to do with human rights.
    My dear fellow woman, need I tell you that Bassey could sue you for slander if he proves to be “straight”?
    Like I get you are mad he strung you that long before dropping the bombshell and you are mad he did not mourn your breakup for 10years but biko, that was very stupid of you…for a 32year old agadi nwaanyi, nawa oo
    You obviously are homophobic right? Wait, and probably anti-feminist kwo?oh well, if you were not you would know Bassey had every right to shut you out that long for “trespassing”….and you would feel sorry not giving ultimatums ka arusi igbo.
    Now tell me, What reasons without ‘religious undertone’ do you harbour such contempt for homosexuals even? I say “without” because I feel you have no right to play the God card just when it suits you, abi no be you dey want sex upandan for 8months? or fornication no be sin again?
    Aunty, find that man and ask for his forgiveness and stop rationalizing evil. You proved you aint one to be trusted.
    And stop claiming you saved “her”. You saved nada…how? by assumimg things about someone’s sexuality? by telling everyone he’s gay when he has told you he isnt? are you a witch? how can you spread lies about someone n you are here claiming saviour.
    You see, whether or not Bassey is gay is inconsequential…why? because we are working with truths. He told you HIS truth, you did not catch him frolicking another man but no, your closed mind played you.

See ehn, I know I’m somewhat harsh, but emm this thing pained me personally oo…You dehumanized that guy. Literally.
    And you should feel sorry. You must.

20. CurvesAndEdges

April 16, 2017 at 4:58 pm

Stories that TOSH…. major Yimu

• Tola

April 16, 2017 at 5:50 pm

Seriously MAJOR YIMU! So unbelievable. Even if you want to pass fiction as true, at least make it seem real na abeg.

21. le coco

April 16, 2017 at 5:19 pm

LIES. In this lagos?.. Nd nobody can corroborate ur story? when ppl are fond of taking videos during a marriage ceremony.. u r telling me NO BODY caught it on camera? nd for heavens sake this is lagos.. r trying to tell me twitter didn’t catch fire..
    Nd pls dont get me started on the sexual molestation the ht went on..

22. Mrs chidukane

April 16, 2017 at 5:38 pm

I once witnessed a lady disrupt a wedding ceremony in Lagos because the man had allegedly promised to marry her and went back on his word. It was a big problem that day oh.The story sounds incredible but stranger things have happened. Heck, I once heard on the radio that a lady didn’t show up at her wedding in Rivers State because she told her fiancé to rent a flat and he refused.

23. funmilola

April 16, 2017 at 5:55 pm

the spirit told you what you needed to do(to go to the church and break the ceremony) but the spirit never told you what to do at the beginning of the relationship, where was the spirit when you were giving him head?
    did you ask the spirit before you started dating?
    we lie so much against the spirit!

• Tired

April 17, 2017 at 1:31 pm

??????????

• Rita

July 11, 2018 at 10:49 pm

I know right when I read that part, I was like which spirit she’s talking about.My honest opinion is that it was non of her busy to be involve in their affair. Being that the guy never done nothing wrong to her. I personally think she did all that out of jealousy. She’s not the right person to go save the girl, I don’t know what ‘s wrong with people this days. That’s why divorce is there for.

24. Really

April 16, 2017 at 6:05 pm

What if she is aware. What if they have an agreement! Mon wed and fri you can look for someone to help you out while I stay asexual or whatever. This is ruining her life. Helping is sending her or her friend a message or sth.

25. Onyie

April 16, 2017 at 6:51 pm

Please don’t fool yourself into thinking that your doing this wasn’t malicious. Asexuality is real! You didn’t understand it and so convinced yourself that he was gay.

What you did could push him to commit suicide and his blood will definitely be on your hands. And please that bull crap about gay people being feminine is false. Yes there are some feminine gay men but thrust me, some gay guys are also macho and very “manly”.

I’m happy you have a sense of peace from destroying someone’s life all because he wouldn’t have sex with you and you chose not to understand that not everyone loves sex. However you should also know that you are a very horrible and cruel person.

26. Dt

April 16, 2017 at 7:01 pm

Lie lie lie. It for be on social media with pictures as proof, if this really happened.

27. bar

April 16, 2017 at 8:10 pm

Story story. Lol.

28. Adaure Njoku

April 16, 2017 at 9:49 pm

Nice one Nkem

29. Ije

April 16, 2017 at 10:33 pm

Dear Poster,
    Did you ever stop to consider that maybe, just maaaybe Bassey and his bride already discussed the “issue” and she was okay with it? Assuming this story is factual (which very frankly, I doubt), then please permit me to say that you,, my darling, are a jealous, bitter, traitorous soul who needs to find some damn happiness in life and mind your g*addamn business. Oh, and be mindful of whom you mess with.

30. inky

April 16, 2017 at 11:22 pm

If and I say if this narrative is true, then the dis Dami girl is of pure evil. . Because, she mentioned that some research was done on her part ,to find out what type of sexual orientation does Asexuality fall under. “Asexuality is characterized by a persistent lack of sexual attraction toward any gender. Now tell me ,how does that translate to one being gay?????????? Dami is just upset that she is 32 yrs and unmarried. She date this man and he later moved on after being told by the same Dami that he should not to call her or ,he will go to jail for 14 yrs. Now she has taken her guttersnipeeee , area girl behaviour and destroy Bassey new relationship/marriage.

31. Marian

April 17, 2017 at 8:01 am

Smh! Poster if you are reading this please just slap yourself for me. As in, rubbish and nonsense. Don’t forget to come and collect your olodo of the year award. Google is not working on your phone?
    This ish gotta be fiction though, ex gon walk up and yarn rubbish for wedding and they will just cancel the thing just like that without any proof or explanation?

On the real though, there is more to marriage than sex. There are so many reasons after marriage than can make sex impossible, are yall gon divorce based on that?
    If you can not love the person you are dating right now if sex is no longer an option then it is not love and i don’t think you understand what marriage is all about.

32. Kmt

April 17, 2017 at 8:10 am

This poster is a liar. This never happened. Nkem must be gullible for believing this crap, accepting it and posting it on here. I thought you were a brilliant one. Kmt.

33. Diamond

April 17, 2017 at 10:57 am

This one na mills and boon story

34. We are all different

April 17, 2017 at 4:50 pm

Lol! I don’t like sex like that but I sleep with both sexes just when I’m horny | never enjoy the idea of a relationship. I guess I need help

35. Idomagirl

April 18, 2017 at 9:48 am

Pure fiction.
    No damn way something this dramatic went down in Lekki of all places & no single soul talked about it on social media.
    That said, the character in the story is very wicked and selfish.

36. Zeeebby

April 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm

SO THIS PEOPLE WANT ME TO BELIEVE THAT SOMEWHERE IN LAGOS, SOMEONE STOPPED A WEDDING FROM HAPPENING AND CLAIMED THE GROOM WAS GAY AND IT DIDN’T END UP ON TWITTER OR LINDA IKEJI, AS IN NON OF THE GUEST, URSHER, PASTOR, FREIENEMIES DIDNT SHARE THE GIST ONE WAY OR THE OTHER………My friend will you keep kwayet

37. yummymummycumchick

April 18, 2017 at 1:50 pm

imaginary something ! …………. but if its real.. this poster is psychotic biatch….. what even makes her think the bride doesnt know. what if she knows and go ahead with the marriage …poster is just bitter

38. Coco

April 18, 2017 at 5:41 pm

If this story is true then you’re an animal & please submit under your real name so people can know to stay away from you.

39. Tobyvfx

April 20, 2017 at 5:51 pm

Lols. Interesting read. Asexual was a first for me. Feels like a well written movie that translates horribly to real life. Saved by the ex…NOT.

Anyways nice one Nkem. Keep em coming.

40. AKboy

July 12, 2017 at 7:20 pm

This OP sef. Some persons are asexual, they just don’t get sexaully attracted to people like that

41. Busola

January 6, 2018 at 10:50 am

Wrong!!! you didn’t save s—. You only gratified your evil desires. Didn’t you cut him off? You should’ve let him be.

42. chi

May 15, 2018 at 4:46 pm

saviour who send you,u just cud not haddle d fact dat it wasnt u