BN TV

Kenya Moore talks Oge Okoye, Rumoured Relationships with Nigerian Men & More on a New Episode of Jules Uncut | Watch on BN TV

BN TV

RHOA reality TV star Kenya Moore joins show host Juliana Richards on a new episode of “Jules Uncut”.

In this episode of the candid talk show, they talk about Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 9, drama, reunion, relationships and much more. They also talk about Kenya’s Nigerian experience – from Oge Okoye to D’Banj and Tonye Cole.

Watch below.

1. bunny

April 19, 2017 at 9:45 am

i don’t think i like this presenter..her accent seems weird
    hey Kenya ^_^ looking forward to the reunion part 2,3 & 4!

• smh

April 19, 2017 at 2:50 pm

The accent is so so confused and irksome but at least she did a great job with interviewing

• patience

April 19, 2017 at 3:38 pm

sooo with you. waiting for the remaining part. she is my least favourite though.

• Abk

April 19, 2017 at 8:41 pm

Lol she is also my least favorite. Can’t stand her. I like Kandi (even though she’s annoying this season) and Phaedra, strangely I also like Porsha.

• Bola

April 19, 2017 at 11:59 pm

The interview meena accent is all over the place. Jeez!
      Kenya do you always have to throw shade at 47?! You’re saying the show makes you argue about petty stuff but here you are in an interview throwing shade about petty stuff. Smh.

2. Ifeyinwa Atuanya

April 19, 2017 at 10:03 am

Kenya Moore’s new home is beautiful both the exterior and interior.

• Shandi

April 19, 2017 at 8:43 pm

It’s very basic. I wonder how and why she’ll have a home like that and still diss Sheree, whether or not it took Sheree 5, 10, or 20 years to complete her house, it was still complete and it’s bigger and better than Kenya’s. Girls though, even women, they’ll rather hate than appreciate and encourage.

• Ann Gorman

April 19, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Doubtful that she’ll ever actually live there. I don’t care for Kenya but she’s correct. The lights aren’t on at night. (Live in the neighborhood and I haven’t seen them on at early evening or at night.) Understand, but don’t actually know, that Sheree (sp?) owes her contractors quite a bit of money as well. I do know the neighborhood was glad that at least the front yard was addressed because it was a disaster.

• Belema

April 20, 2017 at 1:21 pm

Anne. Regardless. It is petty for a 47 old woman to be throwing shade over a house. And anyone can say anything; do you live in Atlanta or in the said neighborhood to verify whether or not Kenya’s statement was true or false? Kenya who was owing her landlord a couple of years ago when she was renting her home, is in no position to throw shade. The 1st time she met Sheree, she started the beef and started throwing shade about her home, someone she didn’t know from Adam, who does that? I care less of both of them but Kenya is petty. Same way she was making fun of Porsha about having Nigerian sugar daddies (with no receipts), till her ex or boy toy called her out of having affairs with Nigerian men, before now there have been speculations about her having affairs with married Nigerian men. She needs to give it a rest.

• phony phae phae

April 26, 2017 at 12:20 am

quit playing boo, y’all act like y’all didn’t see shereé’s antics at kenya’s house warming. Ms. Moore simply returned the favor,and NO, sheree still has NOT moved into her house. She owes wayyy to many contractors & still does not have any appliances or necessary permits.
      Focus on the truth, how bout that?

3. abbie

April 19, 2017 at 11:37 am

I liked the interview, i think the interviewer did a good job.. kudos..and I loooove Kenya

4. mary

April 19, 2017 at 1:46 pm

kenya and sylvia nduka can pass as sisters

• Susan

April 19, 2017 at 8:44 pm

I’m not a fan of Sylvia but she’s prettier

5. Mia

April 20, 2017 at 12:20 am

Her part in waiting to exhale was one line. I haven’t seen mamy of her low budget movies, but the ones I have seen, she is not much of an actress. She is very pretty, but a nasty attitude. That’s why she will never have a meaningful relationship with a man or even a genuine friendship with anyone. She is very condescending, attention seeking troll and a huge liar. She’s better to be seen, but not heard. I feel sorry for her because she has no idea of her short comings obviously

6. Abk

April 20, 2017 at 1:28 pm

Funny enough, I have never liked Kenya. I don’t know she’s just way too hypocritical and petty. Attacks people for lying yet she’s an advanced liar herself, attacks people for being w.hores yet she’s a big one herself. I remember when she said Porsha looks ugly without makeup, Porsha without makeup is prettier that Kenya with a full-face beat. She irritates me. I like Cynthia, she’s actually cool and quite reserved, she used to be Nene’s puppet but now she has a voice of her own. I like Kandi but she should be cautious of her new “friends”, her Mom is too petty by the way, I like Phaedra too.