BN TV

Must Watch! Episode 1 of Toyin Lawani’s Reality TV Show “Tiannah’s Empire” is HERE

We’ve been super excited about serial entrepreneur Toyin Lawani‘s reality TV show and now we’ve got the first episode of “Tiannah’s Empire” here for our BellaNaijarians to watch.

In this episode, we get to see the daily activities of the serial entrepreneur and fashion mogul and how she juggles everything from controlling 30 different business and being a mum of two lovely kids, Tiannah and Tenor.

Watch below.

1. Amaka

April 22, 2017 at 3:00 pm

Did Toyin go to Sacred Heart Private School. Ibadan.

2. Vera

April 22, 2017 at 3:06 pm

Go Toyin! Go! I love this woman like kilode! See entrepreneurship at it’s finest. Toyin you are amazing! You’re fire! People would continue to bring you down but you stay forever on top .No forming , no fake accent, no unnecessaries. You are the bomb and the sky can never be your limit. I would rather watch your reality show all day everyday that any Hollywood scripted reality show. I just have a few things to point out. First improve your camera quality, it definitely can be better. Secondly show all your businesses and how they run not just the styling.
    Keep it up.it’s uphill from here.

• Ngbabe

April 22, 2017 at 4:17 pm

And Toyin you have to come here to write all these about yourself? I hear you, I will still watch Hollywood scripted reality shows because yours is equally scripted.

• osa

April 22, 2017 at 5:44 pm

I like the show and her atitude. He hard work. Business acumen.

I like her a lot but she needs to work on her H-Factor.

3. Natalia

April 22, 2017 at 3:29 pm

Her baby girl is everything!!!

4. Modupe

April 22, 2017 at 4:14 pm

I have very little time for celebs, but this
    Chick is the real deal. Hustling and keeping it real. I don’t know about her daughter being her best friend but creative people are not alright. quirkiness & creativity walk together.
    Keep moving up girl. You really get what it takes.

5. MamaD

April 22, 2017 at 4:53 pm

I watched it and LOVED it. So surprised she didn’t come spitting foreign accents. See everyone eating Amala. Lol

• Ese V

April 23, 2017 at 12:15 am

AS IN!!! That amala part made me smile. it was as if i should sit and eat with them ; )

6. tgirl

April 22, 2017 at 5:23 pm

i watched to hate but this is so real way better than all the shows i watch on bravo

7. Tamales

April 22, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Wow!! Olamide is so respectful. I actually like the show. Good job Toyin.

8. Nelo

April 22, 2017 at 5:48 pm

interesting!!!

9. Uloma Ezirim

April 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm

surprised and impressed. Well done.

10. Judith

April 22, 2017 at 6:11 pm

The mother-daughter bond got me hooked. Can never hate on this woman, she is so real. No accents flying about. Keep doing you

11. Suga

April 22, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Wow, looks only can be very deceptive actually. Watching this is beginning to give me a different better perception about this lady. Although it may seem a little too early to conclude so let’s see how it goes on the long run… Everything seems really nice watching aside seeing her with that thick dark shade whilst studying with her son in the sitting room. Except they are recommended anyways… More grease to your power Toyin!

12. BlackandProud

April 22, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Love this woman! From SA with love. A few things could be improved camera and editing wise but the juice is there. She is what they call real! Real Naija hustle with the confidence I love. If I could reach her, I would volunteer to do camera and editing for the next season. Keep it up Toyin!

13. freda

April 22, 2017 at 10:01 pm

Nigerians and their Assumptions Again,so she came here to write all that and she also wrote that her cameras where bad,so she will use her own mouth to run down her own show,silly people,you all need to to know Ebonylife tv Recordings Are on point and they use Red cameras,don’t expect online Quality to be like tv quality,first you all use your Bad mouth to run the show down,before you even saw it,now instead of you to praise her good works,you still saying camera,the show is very Real,Atleast you can see the lady doing her work and catering to her kids,she wore glasses in the house,i’m sure it’s cause she was on her way out,or will she be wearing the glasses to bed too,free this talented lady,it’s not easy running A buisness like hers alone in Nigeria not to talk of doing it alone,plus her kids,love her to bits,we need more women like her in this country,kudos my role model,nothing can bring you down.we are behind you.

14. realB

April 22, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Usually, I’m allergic to rubbish people. But this lady right here is the truth. I don’t care what anyone says about her past or whatever, from what I’m seeing, she is hardworking. Keep doing your thing Toyin. The sky is the limit.

15. nene

April 22, 2017 at 11:33 pm

i’m all for hardworking women, but how did she make her money? how did she grow these businesses? a lot of nigerian businesses are supported by illegal or immoral activities, and most “celebrity” millionaires never tell us the whole story. everyone just says “work hard”

• Oniru

April 23, 2017 at 10:28 am

??

• Purplegirl

April 24, 2017 at 9:37 am

Good question but I think her introduction says it all. She inherited her business from her mother and started while in the university.

16. Bee

April 22, 2017 at 11:57 pm

Well done madam toyin am so proud of u keep it up…may God Almighty continue to bless u and ur children in Jesus name Amen.

17. Jennietobbie

April 22, 2017 at 11:59 pm

This babe has my ginger oooo. Love, love her designs on IG!!!! Plus her personality ❤️❤️❤️

18. hayat

April 23, 2017 at 12:03 am

razz

19. Ese V

April 23, 2017 at 12:09 am

I’m so glad she made a reality show. I was pleasantly surprised by how down to earth she is.

20. Mostest

April 23, 2017 at 12:39 am

Poor camera quality has been mentioned. It actually looks like they just put together a bunch of videos from her phone. You can tell the interview session is a lot better quality than the life videos. She also needs to be careful sitting in short dresses, if anyone zooms closely I’m sure her pant will show.

It’s a great concept, does it need to be on tv? I think not. The thing with reality show and scripting is you run out of interesting content so you have to create extra drama to keep viewers coming.

Toyin herself needs training on tv etiquette. She can still be real without being so… brash (for lack of a better term. She’s in a short dress, seemingly classy

21. Deb

April 23, 2017 at 12:47 am

Toyin Lawani is made. I pray no evil befall her kids. I sure be watching this and its sure gonna make women inspired. If Dangote is a multi business man, Toyin isn’t an exception

22. Doll

April 23, 2017 at 3:51 pm

I watched because of the comment and I liked

Thought she was somewhat posher sha but following her on Ig
    But it’s good she is being true to herself

Also seems like she has her styling thing on lock down I like most of the pieces I see on ig

I love her braids here is it a wig?

23. Purplegirl

April 24, 2017 at 9:34 am

Please when is episode 2 coming out. So inspiring!! Only negative is the shows lighting which I believe with time and funding will improve.

24. viva