BN TV

9-Year Old stuns Audience & Judges at America’s Got Talent Auditions | WATCH

BN TV

Angelica Hale, a 9 year-old Filipino-American was the star of the show at her audition on America’s Got Talent 2017. Naming Whitney Houston as her hero, Angelica sang a cover of Andra Day‘s “Rise Up” drawing a standing ovation from the audience and the judges alike.

Watch the video below:

1. kabsedo

June 12, 2017 at 2:40 pm

That’s hilarious. Really wonderful performance it is.

2. Darkies

June 12, 2017 at 2:52 pm

I was bored last night and I stumbled upon this talented girl on YouTube…. Her talent,courage and boldness rendered me speechless…I cried when she said am gonna be a big sister,her mother gave her one of her kidney….. to all the Mothers out there….I say God bless you ma!!!!!

3. nekky

June 12, 2017 at 2:59 pm

wowwwwwwww

4. Darius

June 12, 2017 at 3:11 pm

I don’t like this kid! Why did she decide to try out for America’s Got Talent this year as our darling Kechi?

Kechi was tipped to win it this year, now this girl has brought her badluck.

• Ife

June 12, 2017 at 5:35 pm

This is one of the most hateful comments I have ever seen you are pitching two ppl who have a fork of disability together ??? Omg smh I did shed a tear for you . Even if you thought about it , it’s not something you put out there . They are both wonderful !

• AceOfSpades

June 12, 2017 at 5:37 pm

I know you mean good with this comment but it’s letting off some bad vibes.

• Sigh

June 13, 2017 at 1:11 pm

The best we can hope for Kechi is to get attention from brands that could sponsor her to pay off her school debts, do more reconstructive surgery, get a book deal or even be an ambassador for survivors like herself and all… The sky is wide enough for many many stars to shine. I pray that your mind is transformed to think in a way that you don’t bring down one to boost another.

5. Anehita

June 12, 2017 at 3:47 pm

Damn! this brought tears to my eyes.. so emotional and she sings so well

6. Spunky

June 12, 2017 at 3:47 pm

She’s so adorable.

7. kkay

June 12, 2017 at 4:33 pm

One word. Awesome!!!!!

8. Ymc

June 12, 2017 at 5:38 pm

She sings so well. Tiny her, big voice. Even turning political…. Lol!

9. Hmmm

June 13, 2017 at 1:56 am

At the beginning Simon looked like ‘here we go again with another kid who thinks she’s a star cos her mum thinks so and would like to be the next Kris Jenner ( momager ) and as the little girl sang you can see his expression change as she wasn’t his expectation.

10. Danjay