BN TV

Watch Sassy Funke’s Vlog on Dating White Men in Nigeria

In her new vlog, Sassy Funke shares a few tips on dating white men or expats in Nigeria. She mentions that most of them might already be in committed relationships looking for something fun, what do you think?

Watch

1. iHeart

June 28, 2017 at 7:32 am

1. She should have just used her normal accent (her potent naija accent reared its head at some point) instead of forming the white man’s accent

2. Replace white man with black man and insert the usual stupid, nonsensical stereotypes about black men and see if it’s still funny.

3. If this was done by a white person, we would scream racist

4. Let’s stop giving nonsensical stereotypes legs to run on. Funke there are other funny things you can joke about. This is not one of them.

• Anu

June 28, 2017 at 5:45 pm

I met her before and this is her “NORMAL” accent (and she has lived out of the country for like 14 years so you can’t expect her to have d typical Naija accent, can you?). I would say she forces the naija accent more if anything.. The topic she raised is actually true (perhaps uncomfortable given its a sensitive topic) but interesting as it brings up more underlying issues in society (check out the guy that commented on her video on her channel).

2. tell em

June 28, 2017 at 11:29 am

where can we meet un attached expats in lagos ..erm I’m asking for a friend

• Olu

June 28, 2017 at 6:13 pm

hey friend….

3. Shadekemi

June 28, 2017 at 2:03 pm

Please. I watched another of this Funke’s videos…and she said she lived in UK. Please what is this accent. You lived in UK. I think UK people say “innit.” Where is this accent of hers coming from biko

4. mary

June 28, 2017 at 5:04 pm

I am not amused

5. TR

June 28, 2017 at 5:34 pm

didn’t watch the video but I have a problem with BN using expats and white people as synonymous.

• ND Babe

June 28, 2017 at 6:40 pm

Including panya oyibo from china and other Asian countries. I remember when they were building the LNG in Bonny and they had those men that looked like they were incarcerated in labor camps. Many village girls thought they were oyinbo.

• Cocolette

June 28, 2017 at 10:54 pm

ND babe na ????

6. Yemi Ajetunmobi

June 28, 2017 at 7:23 pm

She should work more on content