BN TV

A Story of Grace! Watch Episode 2 of Olajumoke Orisaguna’s New Vlog #OlajumokeSauce

BN TV

The second episode of the much anticipated Olajumoke Sauce is here!

Olajumoke Sauce is a vlog series by model Olajumoke Orisaguna where she shares her story with her fans, friends, family, supporters and critics in her native language – Yoruba.

In this episode, she talks about what she’ll be doing on her vlog and shares the rules and guidelines.

Watch:

1. Tony

July 10, 2017 at 11:30 am

I am happy for this lady. She has demonstrated that grace is sufficient

• Wale Vintage

July 10, 2017 at 2:05 pm

This is so adorable. Her handlers are doing a great job. I hope she has a good legal team too. I will keep watching??

2. Xristybabes

July 10, 2017 at 11:42 am

Nice one dear

3. Rallz

July 10, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I enjoyed it. I smiled all through

4. Lola

July 10, 2017 at 12:26 pm

She’s a natural…. she was both to be a star was only a matter of time

• Sakura

July 10, 2017 at 12:41 pm

She is indeed, I wish I understand Yoruba I don’t think the subtitle captured everything she said. I can even watch her without the subtitle, just like how I watched Bollywood as a child lol.

5. Wunmi

July 10, 2017 at 12:26 pm

Waohhh that was really nice jummy
    I never hexperreit

6. Toese

July 10, 2017 at 12:41 pm

lol, l love it, l like her ‘locality’ and her ‘omo ibadan kinni so, so soo’ yoruba
    ‘e mi o gbo yin bo ooo… ‘

Father Lord, locate emi na ooo, with all my B.Sc, Masters, Oluwa oooooooooo

7. Amaa

July 10, 2017 at 12:42 pm

She has grown in confidence. Go girls rooting for you o jareh. Oya Yoruba movies here we come

8. Critique

July 10, 2017 at 12:47 pm

Cute. But please work on the subtitles. She said way too much for it to be. Covered by one line

9. June

July 10, 2017 at 12:48 pm

She is glowingggggg! GOD bless her and her family. The middle picture though in her introduction. Please do not strain your edgesss oh .

10. Thatgidigirl

July 10, 2017 at 12:50 pm

I am sooooo happy there’s no pressure on her to speak english, our Nigerian languages are beautiful. The girl is a natural, maybe she should be introduced to acting…..

11. Jummystar***

July 10, 2017 at 1:26 pm

This is great! She has really grown, compared to a last episode. It is only a matter of time before she becomes a guru at what she does. Am a fan already and rooting for you!!!! . Whom God has blessed is blessed indeed.

12. AAsh

July 10, 2017 at 1:30 pm

soooooo lovely!
    The subtitles didn’t capture the beauty of the spoken words effectively!
    Soar higher babe!

13. personwife

July 10, 2017 at 2:14 pm

She should just do a talk show and interview yoruba stars and integrate with her show. Imagine Odunalade etc coming to her show. That would drive traffic and make relevant content. She could also read yoruba news….

shes a natural for the camera!

14. Billionaire in grace

July 10, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Pretty woman

15. jennie

July 10, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Very lovely,they should please tone down on d cream they’re giving her and work on her knuckles ,its distracting

• Wunmi

July 10, 2017 at 4:26 pm

How many times will she say she is not bleaching ????her skin is just adjusting to clean life stressful life on the street

16. Letty

July 10, 2017 at 6:04 pm

Please my naija ppl i know nigeria is very rough but please dont envy this girl…nigerians have taken shallowness to uncanny depths…..she is being seriously exploited this is just too much frivolousness…can they please teach her a trade or help her with some tangible sustaining skills that will help her long term. She likes the camera so guide her maybe as someone said towards yoruba movies…..she is instragramming at least help her pronounce instagram since its how she wants to comminicate with jummy stars…

• Nikki

July 10, 2017 at 11:10 pm

I love your post !!!!!!

• CelebDefender

July 12, 2017 at 3:15 pm

Each time you come to Olajumoke’s post to complain behind that queer picture you put up, have you thought of reaching out to her team to assist in any way? Or you are just a critique interested in seeing evil where it doesn’t exist? Do you know what her team is putting together behind the scene? When did flogging become frivolous? What challenges do you know that they maybe encountering in the process of grooming her? Again why don’t I blame you? It is impossible to see when you are blind…Bye Felicia

17. olajumoke

July 11, 2017 at 2:27 pm

olajumoke to jaiye foreign!… I agree with Letty.. Guide her towards a sustainable trade or skill and let her focus on it 100%.. Greatness has just started for this Lady..