Events

It’s the 90s again! Mimi Onalaja, Ini Dima-Okojie, Mo’Cheddah attend #Bolanles90sJam | Photos

BellaNaija.com

Over the weekend, TV presenter Bolanle Olukanni turned a year older, to celebrate her big day she had a fun filled throwback party at Sao Cafe in Lekki, Lagos with the theme being the 90s.

We brought you the first photos from the party which took place on Saturday, August 19th and now we have the official photos.

Her friends and colleagues in the industry such as; Mimi Onalaja, Ini Dima-Okojie, Mo’Cheddah, Akah Nnani, Arese Ugwu, Adebola Williams, Lamide Akintobi, Zainab Balogun, Timini Egbusom. Tallulah Doherty amongst others were all in attendance.

See photos:

Credit:
Venue: Sao Cafe
Graffiti: Tunde Abisoye
Photography: Sylvester for Insigna online & @bemyoda
Party Planner:
Events by Adela
Cake: @creamslices

1. Kanyin

August 23, 2017 at 5:26 pm

They had fun!!!!

2. Seriously

August 23, 2017 at 5:57 pm

That party looks so fun. Girl with the cute Afro is pretty. Wait, zainab in braids? She looks sexy in her fade. I see you B in your Aaliyah or it’s it lisa lopes outfit. I went to a 80s-90’s theme party recently, the best party I’ve been to in a while. I loved how everyone got on the dance floor, not trying to be cute and sang along. From new edition, montell Jordan, TLC, aginuwine(pony). Girl, it was lit.
    I miss the 90’s and 80’s man.

3. MurderSheWrote

August 23, 2017 at 6:09 pm

This party was so lit oh my Lawd. Everyone looks like they’re having the time of their lives. Emmanuel Ikubese is so sexy. Damn! I love Bez and his wife. Looking very good both of em. Ada Laoye, never seen her this hyper. She always seems to be the prim and proper missy at all times. I love love love this. HBD Bolinto Chickito. Bolanle Baby. The one the only. Mwah. She’s 27 yeah? Looks so good at 27. Very fit and boujee. Ride on.

4. Ello Bae

August 23, 2017 at 6:24 pm

Hello Lynx!

5. Tutu

August 23, 2017 at 7:09 pm

This girl, what’s her name? Wonzie! She had a party like this recently and it was lit! I think she started this 90s themed party thing. Bolanle is my friend in my head. Like I know we’re still going to be friends. I love her! ???

• NaijaPikin

August 24, 2017 at 4:56 pm

90’s party that has been going on since forever. We had a 90’s themed birthday party for a friend and a 90’s themed bridal shower for another before Wonzie’s party (And no we aren’t laying claims to being the trend setters)

Everyone just loves the 90’s. The dressing was fun and relaxed, the music was fire, what’s not to love.

Glad most people followed the theme. Debola Williams has to be the most boring guy ever.

6. momo

August 23, 2017 at 7:32 pm

yeah there is something genuine and real about bolinto..hbd to her

7. Anon

August 23, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Adebola Williams still turned up looking the same RME!

Yes, it looked like fun.

8. BlueEyed

August 23, 2017 at 8:13 pm

Looks like they genuine had fun…nice!

9. Tete

August 24, 2017 at 10:42 am

i want to be Bolanle’s friend so bad.she looks genuine..
    lol!