Relationships

Fergie & Josh Duhamel are separating after 8 Years of Marriage

BellaNaija.com

Fergie & Josh Duhamel

Hollywood couple Fergie and Josh Duhamel have announced that they will be separating in a joint statement made to People magazine today.

The couple celebrated their 8th anniversary back in January with a trip to Hawaii.

Their statement reads:

With absolute love and respect we decided to separate as a couple earlier this year. To give our family the best opportunity to adjust, we wanted to keep this a private matter before sharing it with the public. We are and will always be united in our support of each other and our family.

The couple have a 4-year-old son together.

Photo Credit: Getty Images/Charley Gallay

1. stephen

September 14, 2017 at 8:57 pm

I think its evil to even think of separating, no matter what always remember it’s for better or for worse and you both signed up for that.

2. Rubby

September 14, 2017 at 10:23 pm

Ayayaya….everywhere u turn,anoda one bites the dust.. Kilode?

3. Baby gurl

September 14, 2017 at 11:44 pm

Nawa. I’m a bit shocked. Don’t know why. I mean it’s Hollywood. Sigh. Good luck in your “future endeavors”

4. Lilo

September 14, 2017 at 11:59 pm

This is what happens when you forgive a cheat. It’s like postponing the inevitable

5. kenz

September 15, 2017 at 7:45 am

its not about cheating or who to forgive or not.
    this is how THEIR MARRIAGE SYSTEM works over there
    To be a MAN in hollywood you must me married and divorce
    To be a Woman of substance you must be married and divorce
    Believe me guys thats what is trendy over there… if you aint divorce then you dont know whatsupp

• Maris

September 15, 2017 at 7:58 am

Especially Beyonce and Jay-Z Abi ?

6. Amaka

September 15, 2017 at 11:39 am

Honestly this is sad. Feels like u have to hold ur breath wen ur reading about a couple that has been together for years. For all the ones that are still together I’m rooting for u….. even while I’m holding my breath….

7. zzzzzzzzzzz

September 15, 2017 at 1:23 pm

Not really a fan but I think its unfortunate