Features

Instagram User shares Testimony of how she was released by Suspected Ritualists

BellaNaija.com

Instagram User shares Testimony of how she was released by Suspected RitualistsThis Instagram post has one lesson that stands out, and that is to love yourself the way you are.

User @juliearthbarbie shared a testimony of how she was released by suspected ritualists last week. See below:

I know it will come as a shocker to you but I’m glad it will electrocute the devil ????
On thursday morning at about 5am I boarded a bus at my bustop and another man wanted to enter but the conductor refused saying he had 1000naira this early morning but the man didn’t say anything so how did the conductor know? They pretended like they were picking up another but when she tried to enter, they drove off.
The conductor told the man beside me that where is he going to that he paid 30 naira and so he got up trying to point out where he will alight and the next thing was someone grabbed my head, neck , tied my eyes, covered my mouth and I was screaming Jesus and they pulled me to the floor of the bus.
Removed every metal on my body, tied my legs together, touching my private part and he wanted to tie my hands I said while crying that I have gone through a lot in life that they should please have mercy on me.
The bus was silent when they saw my hand and then they started murmuring. The main boss asked them to unfold my eyes and mouth and asked what happened to my hand and I said it was how I was born and I was a (Corps Member) going to my place of primary assignment. He was quite and then told me that they would let me go and cleaned my eyes, gave me my belongings, told me sorry and dropped me off at a point.
Then I appreciated God for moulding me this way from birth because if it was from an accident they might not let me go and if my hand were complete just say bye bye to earth????????
Am sorry God for being ashamed of it but it is the people of the world that always made me feel incomplete ??
#thankyouforonehandcostwowouldhavetakenmylife#onehandgirlwuthabigGod#Dontyouwishyourhandwascutelikemine#Gratefulforeternity#Ritualistsurvivor#

1. Theresa Doghor

September 13, 2017 at 9:27 am

God can use anything.
    God bless you

• ND Babe

September 13, 2017 at 2:27 pm

Wow!!! And we cry when we are faced with these trivialities. OUt of sheer lack of understanding!! Wow.

2. Bennie

September 13, 2017 at 9:37 am

Blessed be God forever! congrats

3. Inem

September 13, 2017 at 9:38 am

Thank You Jesus!!!

4. ***

September 13, 2017 at 9:46 am

This is a true representation of ‘a blessing in disguise’

5. BellaInGabon

September 13, 2017 at 9:52 am

Your God is alive !!!!

6. Peter

September 13, 2017 at 10:35 am

I will worship him forever,..
    Love him forever…
    Because… This God is too good.
    #everythinghecreateisbeauitful

7. Ever Green

September 13, 2017 at 10:50 am

I thank God for your life,all praise and adoration to almighty God.

8. LemmeRant

September 13, 2017 at 11:04 am

Yet another innocent Nigerian Youth being put in harms way by the compulsory NYSC scheme.

The no. of horror stories I’ve heard from victims doing their NYSC this year alone, and yet the government doesn’t want to recognize the danger the scheme brings. If you’re gonna make something compulsory, then at least provide adequate security for the participants.

• Justme

September 13, 2017 at 12:01 pm

@Lemmerant
      It can happen to anyone whether a youth Corp member or not.

Same way it happened to me sometimes last year on my way to work. The bus had about 7 people, it was almost full not knowing they all work together. They collected my phone and was searching my messages for bank alerts to know how much I have in my account.

Thank God there was no money in my account that day. The eventually dropped me off somewhere.

Guess what? I saw the same set of guys a few days later at the same point calling for passengers. I screamed in top of my voice and started running.

God will continually deliver us from these wicked and unreasonable men. They will all be caught and brought to book. Amen

9. May

September 13, 2017 at 5:04 pm

Olorunoba Atorinkansekan…The One who knows the end of a thing from the beginning. God be praised

10. Gloria Stephen

September 13, 2017 at 10:13 pm

Thank God for his protection over your lifr

11. Hannah

September 14, 2017 at 1:49 pm

awwwww. This is so touching.