A leading PR Firm with presence in Lagos and Abuja is looking for outstanding staff (Junior Account Lead, Account Lead, Social Media Manager, Copy Writer) with stellar communications, writing and strategic thinking skills to join their dynamic PR Team. We’re looking for self-starters with expertise in creating and shaping messaging that informs and persuades internal and external audiences, from local to top-tier international media outlets.
These positions report to and work closely with the Principal Lead /Editorial Director – Communications and supports overall communication strategy, client and media relationships.
Strong writing and editing skills are crucial to success in the positions. Must demonstrate skill in working on multiple digital platforms and with varied means of storytelling, including video, podcasts, infographics and more.
Must possess a high degree of initiative and superior organizational skills, and the ability juggle multiple tasks, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Strong analytical and verbal communications skills are a must. Should be able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, clients and media outlets.
- Candidates must be resident in Abuja.
- Candidates must be below 25 years of age.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in communications, Literature, public relations, English or journalism (Exceptional candidates from non-related fields can apply).
- Public relations or social media or writing experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate experience in developing and implementing project plans.
- Demonstrated social media expertise and experience.
- Excellent organizational, planning and project management skills
- Creativity and strategic thinking
- Effective communications/collaboration
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Data driven decision making
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Extremely organized and results-oriented
Instructions for Application Submission:
- Send an email to: [email protected]
- Subject: Please specify proposed focus area e.g Junior Account Lead
- Email Content: Write short cover letter – maximum 400 words clearly outlining why you are the best candidate for this job. Be as specific as possible and reference previous experience
- CV must be pasted to the body of the email
- Prior knowledge of the department you are applying for will be an added advantage within this role.
- Only 1 Email/Application per candidate | No attachments
- Must Include Instagram, Facebook and Twitter handles.
Note: Emails with attachments will be deleted immediately.
Submissions that do not match instructions will be immediately deleted.
Note: Pay is competitive!
Applications end on the 15th of November, 2017.