Scoop

Sadiq Daba says Leukemia in Remission, Prostate Cancer not Spreading

BellaNaija.com

Sadiq Daba says Leukemia in Remission, Prostate Cancer not Spreading - BellaNaija

Sadiq Daba

Good news is always the best news!

Veteran actor Sadiq Daba has announced that his leukemia is in remission, and his prostate cancer did not find spread.

Journalist Azuka Jebose wrote on his Facebook a transcript of a phone call he had with Sadiq Daba, asking that he relay the message to Nigerians.

He will be seeing an oncologist on Monday, he wrote, and will not be needing an operation. He said:

Azuka, morning o! ( well, it’s morning here in London), how you dey my brother? Before I start with you, please help me tell Nigerians that I am profoundly grateful for giving me hope to live again. Nigerians saved my life: my family and I remain eternally grateful.
Done with the Doctors this week. All the test results for my prostate cancer did not find spread. I was told in Nigeria that it had spread to other organs of my body. But all tests here by Specialists came back negative, with regards to the spread. It can be treated with drugs and injections. Also, the doctors, after tests for Leukemia, concluded that it is in remission. The Specialists placed me on drugs to help with the remission. I will see an oncologist on Monday; no need for an operation(surgery) to open me up. In Nigeria, I was told I needed surgery. My brother na wa o. I am feeling like a sweepstakes winner. These treatments are very expensive sha. Where I for get the money?. Na God send you, Soni Irabor, Dr Joe Okei Odumakin and compassionate Nigerians to me o. Doctors placed me, effective immediately, on hormone treatments; Azuka, can you believe that?: no spread found….your prayers WORKED!!! Will be here for another two weeks for observation and then head home to recuperate!!!!. Azuka, I feel spectacular. Shebi you hear my voice. God Bless Nigerians for this gift of life. Abeg help me thank them. I will live. My wife has been dancing nonestop o. I go call you again on Monday

See the post below:

1. TA

December 17, 2017 at 12:35 pm

This is good news! I’m happy for him

2. Mama

December 17, 2017 at 1:56 pm

This is so good to hear. May God perfect your healing.

3. lami

December 17, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Wonderful news, quick recovery sir

4. mamaisabel

December 17, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Great is thy faithfulness Lord!

5. Gerry

December 17, 2017 at 8:22 pm

This is great news. That aside, what is happening to our medical institutions? Have we deteriorated to the point when we can’t diagnose properly? Only God knows how many people have died because of misdiagnosis. May God save us

6. Golden Girl

December 18, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Great news Sadiq. You were not born to die now except for the fact that ‘Our’ YEYE, Rusty and incompetent so called Doctors want to kill you. God knows how many people they would have sent to an early grave. Na wah Ooooo. May God save us in Nigeria, Nigeria is in a sorry state and only God can save it, Corruption has killed the Nation from the head to toe. Even Buhari Scrambled abroad to get treatment God will punish all those people that have brought Nigeria down to its knee