BN TV

It’s #SkinnyGirlinTransit Friday! Watch Episode 10 – “Liars Perish” on BN TV

BellaNaija.com

In this new episode of Skinny Girl in TransitMama Tiwa invites another prophet to the Awosika home to fortify Tiwa for her upcoming dinner with Mide‘s Mom. Derinsola knows something about Tiwa that could ruin her first meeting with Mide’s mom.

Watch!

1. babym

December 1, 2017 at 2:40 pm

buhahaha awww i think this is my best episode so far. I went through every emotion. Ngozi Nwosu is a legend!!! brillant acting all round.

2. keke driver

December 1, 2017 at 2:43 pm

Oh My Goodness!!!!! Arguably the best episode so far

3. Orange

December 1, 2017 at 3:07 pm

That last scene touched me.. I felt Tiwa’s pain

4. Damsel

December 1, 2017 at 3:55 pm

So touching.

5. olufemi

December 1, 2017 at 4:28 pm

This episode was so touching! I felt Tiwa’s anguish and Mide’s pain………..hmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Poor Mide, i can only imagine what he must be going through and Tiwa, oh Tiwa…… I just hope that by a miracle they work things out! sigh…..

6. jess

December 1, 2017 at 5:25 pm

Hiss I did not even see the need for the lies to cover what was not an issue in the first place.

7. Yellow sun

December 1, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Tiwa and mide acted sooooo real..omg! This was like soo sooo real..but why do guys feel entitled to our past..except u had a child with this person.. it doesn’t mean shit to women ..but men stay entitled and hurt to wetin no concern them..
    Tiwa if he won’t do another man will do..abegi jor..
    Someone that can’t put he’s sister in check over he’s woman…
    Yes..this episode was fabulous abeg…

• hmm

December 1, 2017 at 8:04 pm

Tiwa did this to herself. If she had just said it from the get go, he would have sucked his ego and moved on. She didn’t cheat on him so I dont understand. Or is mide a psycho? Even if he reacted crazily when she told him then she’ll realise he’s not okay and move on. Her cup of tea biko

8. Olamide

December 1, 2017 at 8:25 pm

Best episode so far!!! I have to give it to mide, he pulled a superclass acting on this episode.

9. boocakes

December 1, 2017 at 9:52 pm

I was literally crying for tiwa and the engagement ring was already waiting for her ooo , Na she use her own hand put sand inside her perfectly soaked garri, Best episode so far on SGIT

10. Fifi

December 2, 2017 at 4:54 pm

Too emotional wow oh wow

11. Butterfly

December 2, 2017 at 9:30 pm

The cat is finally out of the sack. I would have love to see few drops of tears while Tiwa was in the car though. And I love the part where her sister was comforting her, despite the fact of their arguing, they are always there for each other. That what we call family 🙂

12. Bee

December 4, 2017 at 2:28 pm

The end made me too emotional. she didnt even know what happened yet and was already crying with her sister. this is sooo me, i see my loved ones cry i cry mehn then ask later why they are crying