Features

BN Confession Box: I Can’t Trust Women

BellaNaija Features

Hi guys, BN Confession Box is a feature on BellaNaija – curated by Nkem Ndem.

The Confession Box is our virtual confessor’s box where BellaNaijarians can let loose and say their deepest and rawest fears.
These letters are from you, and we’ll ensure that your identity is protected. Everybody needs some form of outlet or the other.

My girlfriend of over 9 years just gave me the shocker of my life and I give glory to God because it has made the road clear for me to be with someone even better for me.

In secondary school, when we met, there is nothing I did not do to get this girl’s attention. Her shakara was too much. Maybe because she came from a bigger home than mine then. Anyhow, she finally succumbed, and we started dating. We dated all through university and NYSC. I cheated on her a few times, which is normal as a young guy, but in all, I was always there for her. During her university days, she lost her father and things changed for her family. They were no longer rich, and my own family had stepped up, and even though I supported her, I knew that they will never let me marry her.

A few months ago, I met this ajebo girl. UK brought up, very classy and I knew I had to snatch her up real quick. I knew inside she was the kind of wife I needed for where I want to go. I didn’t know how to break up with my old girl though because she has been with me for too long. My guys now came up with a plan. One of our other guys will to toast her and mesmerize her with money, and if she agrees to meet up with him, I will burst into them and break up with her. It took two months, but she finally agreed for him. All behind my back! I was shocked for real.  You should have seen her face when I came to the guy’s apartment and saw her there. It was just too easy.

9 years and this girl could cheat on me just like that! Fear women. Women are scum!

Photo Credit: Kiosea39 | Dreamstime.com

1. Weezy

February 18, 2018 at 7:47 pm

I started writing a detailed response. Then I realized there is a reason I don’t have male friends like this or date men like this. So what is my own.

Life is long and in the end people get what they deserve.

2. Papermoon

February 18, 2018 at 8:06 pm

MMTTCCHHEEWW

3. Me

February 18, 2018 at 8:18 pm

You cheated on her several times, she cheats on you once and women are scum. Bura ubanka, shege dan iska. You both deserve each other.

4. Eric

February 18, 2018 at 8:54 pm

This one is an idiot!! C’mon getaway from here!

5. o

February 18, 2018 at 8:54 pm

Na wetin your eye dey find na him your eye see. Mschewww

6. Ephi

February 18, 2018 at 9:03 pm

But you admitted that you cheated on her a few times, so what is this nonsense epistle about exactly? That you got a taste of your own medicine? Long hissssss.

• K

February 20, 2018 at 6:00 am

He cheated a few times, but you know, it’s okay beacause that’s what young men do.

7. SS

February 18, 2018 at 9:24 pm

No comment for you….break up and leave the poor girl alone,you are mad…. and who says she won’t meet total package, my ex left me when he got an oil and gas job…i stepped my game up,focused on me and met bigger guy… as i am typing this …he is busy trying to get my attention and he is married and i am also married with kids…he just want to be my friend but i don’t respond to his foolish chats…leave the poor girl alone and let her meet better person that doesn’t reason like a tortoise.

• Ify

February 19, 2018 at 8:28 am

You got me at “someone who doesn’t reason like a tortoise” hahahahaha

• omon

February 19, 2018 at 9:30 am

@ss I need advise on how to step up my game,my ex just left me.

8. Gaga

February 18, 2018 at 9:48 pm

See this spineless man, you’re no different, the real scum, followed her because she was rich, now you’ve snatched another UK ajebo, so when things go bad for her, you’ll still use your fellow spineless friends to breakup with her. Oga she will meet someone way better, who doesn’t have your shitty mentality, she dodged this bullet. coward!

9. Sisi

February 18, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Boda poster, if you go back and read your post can you see that you’re not sane? I’m sorry for you. Please spare that ‘ajebo’ girl (assuming she’s sane) your trash and stick to your kind. You’re welcome

10. June

February 18, 2018 at 10:33 pm

But wait oh ! Isn’t that what you wanted ? Unless I read wrong ?? You and your guys planned this so you could get rid of her and be with your new uk babe , so why the epistle ? Wicked somebody!!!! You planned this and now want to be forming victim !! You have broken up with her and can move on to your new babe ? So where is the problem ?

11. Udegbunam Chukwudi

February 18, 2018 at 10:49 pm

Na wa oh. Is like BN no get article to post today and decided to post this hot m***. Mscheeeeew ?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️???????

12. Daisy

February 18, 2018 at 10:57 pm

This one is an idiot fa! U should read your story, if it still makes sense to you then ure irredeemable. U met UK babe and somehow ure MADE! Oma se ooo #smh

13. Ibi

February 19, 2018 at 12:22 am

Guy, you are scum and I hope Karma bites you in the behind. Sorry for the new naive chick

14. Mama

February 19, 2018 at 1:16 am

I don’t know why I am laughing so hard. So being ajebo is now a personality trait, chai! May you get what you deserve, if at all this story is true. You sound like someone just hitting puberty…lol.

15. Physio Tinu

February 19, 2018 at 1:26 am

So you knew you won’t marry her and yet you strung her along for 9 years! 9 years!! That’s almost a decade!!! Later you’ll call yourself a man thinking that its about having cash and oversized ding dong. Idiot. A man steps up and does not use stupid tactics to get himself out of situations.

16. Ify

February 19, 2018 at 8:27 am

You got me at “someone who doesn’t reason like a tortoise” hahahahaha.

17. Deleke

February 19, 2018 at 9:48 am

Ajebo abi? No be UK geh? She will cheat on your ass too. karma is a bitch o. I pity u

18. bodunade

February 19, 2018 at 1:23 pm

I Laughed hard at the ending.

Nkem, you are a comedian for real.

19. Toese

February 19, 2018 at 3:06 pm

Se oro niyen?

20. bridget

February 19, 2018 at 3:54 pm

The guy is actually mad, but he has no one to tell him!

1) he cheated on her a couple of times, but we should accept it as normal for a young guy.
    2) he then wants to break up with her coz her family is no longer up to his new found standard.
    3) he arranged for his guy to move to her based on showering her with gift/money/etc
    4) he’s now looking for sympathy

It’s also normal for a young girl to consider her options after 9 years of dating a guy. I’m sure she must have noticed his withdrawn interest.

Either way, he’s seriously lost the plot.

21. Smh

February 20, 2018 at 2:38 am

I’m choosing to believe this story is an early April Fools joke from you Nkem. Grow up

22. Flowers

February 20, 2018 at 4:38 pm

ahahahah this is a joke right? Who is this guy ? is he for real? I’m really in a state of confusion while laughing out loud at this ridiculous sense of entitlement.

23. Something Light

February 22, 2018 at 2:27 pm

HE lost me at “I cheated on her a few times, which is normal as a young guy, but in all, I was always there for her.”

Normal as a guy? But then she cheats on you once and women are scum..Brrruhhhhhhh what? Come again? You say? I’m done

24. dasola

March 22, 2018 at 3:46 pm

shut nigga ,ur post is just too annoying ,u said u cheated on her a few times and u don’t want her to cheat on u,ure an a–hole ,d most annoying part is that u planned it with ur friends,u really drawling.

25. Megzo

April 17, 2018 at 10:12 am

U push the poor lady into your trap then you cry foul, bro what goes around comes around ure such i bigger fool

26. Asake

April 25, 2018 at 6:41 pm

The look on my face go burry this guy alive. Gosh!!! can you imagine him justifying his cheating as “guy thing” for real?? now you want to end the relationship because of same act? you must be silly!! wicked of you! Dear babe, I’m happy for you because you are on your way to a greater guy. That was how I gave my ex a surprise visit (Lagos – PH) and met the shocker of my life. Meanwhile brother na spiri koko in Lagos o. not only did I met him smoking weed, I also met his friend and two babes, one sat beside my ex, and the other on the sofa close his friend. Brother in Christ almost passed out when he saw me, and the babe on the other hand was wondering why bros quickly stood up when I entered. Trust babes now, she started showing off until I got the drift, so brother couldn’t deny the babe na him girl friend. I went straight to his bedroom to change to a sexy lingerie and came out to lay down on my ex’s chest, his friend got my message and vamoos with immediate effect. Brother babe still waiting until I started kissing my guy in her very before *smile* mehhnnn!!! I loved the scene. When they all left, I told him it was over and left the house that night to lodge in a Hotel before leaving for Lagos the next day. I barred his number on my phone and all his siblings number, so none was able to reach me. He came to my house and office, he sent my bf to speak with me, sent in cards, flowers, cakes and all sorts but didn’t see him and that was the end of our relationship, Oh! how I loved this so called ex, it was scary at some point because we were so madly in love but couldn’t forgive him. What I saw was beyond me!!

Ps. We dated for 9yrs!!

27. Adorable

September 4, 2018 at 9:53 am

karma is a b***h bro ………………….. its coming back for u