BN TV

Bobrisky talks Weekly Wages, Hormone Pills & Gender Reconstructive Surgery in new Interview | Watch on BN TV

BellaNaija.com

Snapchat sensation Bobrisky sat down for an interview with Broadway TV to discuss his business and gender.

The beauty entrepreneur shared just how much he makes in a week, revealing that he also owns 2 shops, one in Lekki Phase 1 and the other in Yaba.

He also revealed that if he had the option to undergo reconstructive surgery to change his gender, he would.

Watch the interview below:

1. Mahcit

May 16, 2018 at 10:38 pm

….long sigh

2. Author Unknown

May 17, 2018 at 5:56 am

Mehnn Bobrisky is hilarious! I really hope he’s happy deep down. He made a point about being more prosperous since channelling his femininity. I think the reality is that we generally do better when we can be ourselves.

• Bella

May 17, 2018 at 8:29 am

Be yourself yes, but the logic of him carrying belle will never happen, he may change his sex and gender but he must understand that having boobs and female genitalia that will not make him pregnant. he has no ovaries and no womb. Since he has chosen this path then he needs to find peace with it and manage his femininity and keep making that naira. Wishing you all the best my dear. We all need to be who we are and be the best we can be.

• Nwokorie udoka Geofrey

May 18, 2018 at 2:46 pm

You being hilarious is the best in any area I like that.

3. June

May 17, 2018 at 8:50 am

Firstly, if your definition of pretty is wearing heavy uneven polish on your face knock your self out….
    Secondly, your fake bleaching cream you sell is obviously not working because dem dark knuckles needs Dencia’s whitenicious
    Finally, invest your 6ook a week on some English language grammar classes or a PR person. Nut case!!!!

• Osa

May 18, 2018 at 1:10 am

His grammar is actually atrocious. Worst of it is that he doesn’t even know. Every sentence he utters is fully ‘laden’ with ridiculous grammatical blunders .

4. Sakura

May 17, 2018 at 8:50 am

I’m happy for him. I hope he has a support system because he’s going to need it.
    I had a friend in uni who was a boy in a girls body it was always strange in the bathroom because you feel like you were showering with a boy ???

5. zzzzzzzzzzz

May 17, 2018 at 8:56 am

We are obviously living in the end times where what is wrong is seen as right so far you are happy

6. ChizzyA

May 17, 2018 at 10:28 am

Jeez! is it just me, I could barley hear the interviewer!

7. ChizzyA

May 17, 2018 at 10:29 am

*hardly*

• tee

May 17, 2018 at 12:19 pm

barely*

8. Seriously

May 18, 2018 at 4:07 am

He looks dreadful. Without filters, Photoshop he’s quite scary.
    Dude needs to quit, there’s more to a woman than some fake hair, makeup and p#$y.

• whocares

May 18, 2018 at 1:02 pm

now this is an interesting comment. I think most women are dismissive of transgender men for the reason that they think they are only interested in changing gender for the aesthetic values. They think they mostly avoid or can avoid the prejudice women have faced since 19gbogboro etc etc. Chimammanda made a statement to this effect a few years back and I remember the uproar it caused; that was the one time that I did not see eye to eye with her despite how amazing she is. . In a way, that is true, if you imagine that most start out with the dresses, then make up, you know the flimsy things we women use to package.. but trans-gendered people have their own different brand of battles that cis women will never have to fight or fully comprehend and i think its at this point both cis and trans gendered women need to start supporting each other.
      Now does Bob need a new makeup routine? yes! but hey we know someone that looks worse than he does. lol. As for people insulting his grammar etc- free yourself of colonial mentality abeg, He never claimed to be erudite. I have not watched the video but if the man? (how does he want to be referred to do we know?) is making bars with two shops, and being brave enough to try this in Naija? heeey- lol. i cant hate. I truly hope he has a good support system and people to guide him through this because it is and will be incredibly lonely for him..