BN TV

#BBNaija’s Lolu launches Vlog “Chronicles of Lolu” | Watch Episode 1 – “Dealing with Societal Stereotypes” on BN TV

BellaNaija.com

Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate Lolu has just launched his vlog titled “Chronicles of Lolu”.

Lolu via his Twitter page, wrote about the series:

#ChroniclesOfLolu was conceived as a result positive feedback on my diary sessions during my time in the BBNaija house. It is directed at sharing my thoughts and opinions on social, personal issues & entertainment to mention a select few. (1)

#ChroniclesOfLolu Those memorable times have given me the platform to birth this. I am truly thankful (2)

#ChroniclesOfLolu will aim to answer questions on social media from #LoluForce and everyone else. It’s purpose will be to educate, inspire and motivate. If you sent questions in – you just might have answers to them soon!

#ChroniclesOfLolu will have 12 episodes in its first season, produced in collaboration with #LoluForce Media Cluster and directed by Alte studios. This will be shared on a dedicated Youtube channel every Thursday evening.

In episode one, Lolu discusses Dealing with Societal Stereotypes and answers some personal questions.

Watch below:

1. Pee

June 29, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Add some fun to it , not everytime book, book.

2. Bella

June 29, 2018 at 6:10 pm

Big fan of this guy. The only guy with good individual content from that unfortunate social phenomenon called big brother.

we should make people like these famous not the guy that won or the other 17 year old guy that jumps around.

3. Nwunye Tobi

June 30, 2018 at 1:49 am

Hmm hope it’s not my bae you’re insulting like that. Mtschew.
    I love you Lolu. If this marrying Tobi thing no work, then I’ll come to you. Muah.

4. Baybie

June 30, 2018 at 10:26 am

I wish Lolu could interview our 2019 presidential aspirants and it should be on Youtube where everyone can see it. We need to be sure of these people before we make another horrible mistake

5. Tony

July 1, 2018 at 9:03 am

Eloquent speaker. Keep doing what u do. It’s engaging and will inspire many.

6. Aniagolu Romanus