Thank you BellaNaijarians!
After a rigorous searching for SME’s with the best pitch on the BellaNaija.com Website…
The SME of the Week is – Lagos Thrift Store – @lagosthriftstore,
Congratulations you have won 100 Businness Cards.
A Print Magic representative will contact you shortly!
Last week, we announced that BellaNaija in partnership with Print Magic will be giving SMEs quality marketing materials: Business Cards, Flyers, Letterheads, Branded Gift Bags and Notepads from a simple competition.
How It Works
- In 50 words in the comment section of the weekly #SMEofTheWeek posts on BellaNaija.com, pitch your business and tell us why your SME deserves the product we’re giving out that week.
- You must be following BellaNaija on all social media platforms; Instagram – @bellanaijaonilne, Twitter – @bellanaija.
- You must be following PrintMagic on social media; Instagram – @Printmagicng
- All products will be delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria FREE.
- Winners will be contacted by the PrintMagic Team with further instructions
**Other Ts&Cs apply
For every week in each month the following items will be given out:
- Week 1 -100 Business cards
- Week 2 – 1000 Flyers printed in full colour impression on A5 Sized Matt paper
- Week 3 – 100 pcs of Branded A4 Sized and 100 Branded Gift Bags
- Week 4– 50 Branded Notepads in A5 Size, Spiral Binding, 100 Ruled Inner Sheets and Full Colour card cover.
**Please note that the competition is open to anyone who runs an SME in Nigeria or whose SME is affiliated with one in Nigeria.
Each week for the next 6 months, an SME with the best pitch will be selected in-house and will earn a short profile on the BellaNaija website as well as the give away product of the week.
The competition opens NOW and will close on Thursday, 14th of June 2018 while the winner will be announced on Friday. The winner’s post will be published on Monday, 18th of June 2018.
May the odds ever be in your favor.
Ready…Set…Go! Tell us why your SME deserves the product for this week – 100 Business Cards, and a short profile on BellaNaija.com.