BellaNaija is constantly looking for ways to elevate Small and Medium Sized entreprises, and with Nigeria’s current economic situation, things can be very very slow to kick off or too expensive to market properly for legitimate businesses. To help out, we started the #BNShareYourHustle and Share Your Business features.
There are about 40 million SMEs in Nigeria, with 50% of them owned by Women, and each SME employing at least one or 2 persons. Research has shown that after Electricity, a chunk of the revenues generated by SMEs is spent on Marketing.
Small Businesses create jobs, empower other citizens, pay taxes and contribute to the growth of our economy.
In light of this, BellaNaija has partnered with Print Magic to support these businesses with quality marketing materials.
Through this initiative, BellaNaija and Print Magic will select one Small Business each week for 6 months and give them free Business Cards, Flyers, Letterheads, Branded Gift Bags and Notepads from a simple competition.
How It Works
- In 50 words in the comment section of the weekly #SMEofTheWeek posts on BellaNaija.com, pitch your business and tell us why your SME deserves the product we’re giving out that week.
- You must be following BellaNaija on all social media platforms; Instagram – @bellanaijaonilne, Twitter – @bellanaija.
- You must be following PrintMagic on social media; Instagram – @Printmagicng
- All products will be delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Nigeria FREE.
- Winners will be contacted by the PrintMagic Team with further instructions .
**Other Ts&Cs apply
The best pitch will be selected in-house and will earn a short profile on the BellaNaija website as well as the give away product of the week.
For every week in each month the following items will be given out:
- Week 1 -100 Business cards
- Week 2 – 1000 Flyers printed in full colour impression on A5 Sized Matt paper
- Week 3 – 100 pcs of Branded A4Sized and 100 Branded Gift Bags
- Week 4– 50 Branded Notepads in A5 Size, Spiral Binding, 100 Ruled Inner Sheets and Full Colour card cover.
**Please note that the competition is open to anyone who runs an SME in Nigeria or whose SME is affiliated with one in Nigeria.