The maths champions have gathered again in another thrilling semi-final encounter. 12 students are vying for just 4 spots in the final.
One of them won the competition as a junior, will she make it to the final and be in-line to becoming the first ever female to win both junior and senior categories of Cowbellpedia?
Find out who made it through and who went home in this episode.
Meet this week’s contestants:
- Beverly Ukoha – Topfaith International School, Akwa Ibom State
- Chiedozie Uzochukwu – Nigerian Tulip International College, Boys, Abuja
- Gabriel Akogun – Welkin International School, Ogun State
- Iyunade Ogundana – Greater Tomorrow Model College, Ekiti State
- Toluwanimi Olatunji – The International School University of Ibadan, Oyo State
- Ngozi Nworu – Bishop Otubelu Juniorate, Enugu State
- Juliet Ekoko – The Ambassadors College, Ogun State
- Enoch Adelekan – The Ambassadors College, Ogun State
- Amara Aronu – The Ambassadors College, Ogun State
- Ore-Ofe Daniel – The Ambassadors College, Ogun State
- Emmanuel Igban – The Ambassadors College, Ogun State
- Ayomiposi Adiji – Preston International School, Ondo State