WEEKEND LUV

Posted on Monday, August 14th, 2006 at 11:35 AM

By BellaNaija.com

Hey everyone!
How was ur weekend? Mine was something else…..I don’t even know where to start! The weekend was generally fun but Lagbaja was amazing! If u haven’t seen him live, u should try to experience that soon……just take some crazy friends along and viola u have urself a fun night!
Congratulations to African Mosaique for winning our Bella Naija Africa Fashion Week. I had the voting poll on the blog for some hours and they were the clear winner. I really luved their collection too!!! Thanks for all your comments throughout the week, it really made the week more fun.
I will be doing a Nigeria Fashion Week sometime soon….u wont want to miss it!

Here are some hot Nigerian songs along with some classic ones…ENJOY!

Sunny Neji – Oruka – Download AudioSee Video
This is a hot Nigerian wedding song……everyone seems to luv it…..I honestly hated this song before cause I thought it was sappy…I gave the song another listen this year and I now luv it! See what old age does to u…lol……

Lagbaja – Never Far Away – Download AudioSee Video
In honour of the Lagbaja concert, this is a lovely song…..This is not a typical Lagbaja song, its very soulful. Lagbaja’s vocalist Ego really does a great job on this one….

Jazzman Olofin
– Raise the Roof Feat. Ayuba– Download Audio
This is an old song but it is really a party starter! People really go crazy for this song…..if u haven’t heard it song……u r missing out!
By the way, I will be doing something on Storm Records, the hottest music label in Nigeria with the livest artists soon

Let me know what u think…See ya later today…Ciao

Be Sociable, Share!
  • Custom Search
  • 12 Comments on “WEEKEND LUV”

Comments
    • Anonymous August 14, 2006 at 1:20 PM

I love that ‘oruka’ song. bella i missed you ooo. i saw lagbaja in ny. was great.

• UnNaked Soul August 14, 2006 at 1:28 PM

my weekend was with mixed feelings… was it a preferential vote or based on other criteria?

i need to know, else i go vex!

• Anonymous August 14, 2006 at 2:19 PM

woooo hooo!!! you posted Oruka. Merci beaucoup madame :)

• Anonymous August 14, 2006 at 4:02 PM

wow

• Belle August 14, 2006 at 4:04 PM

Lagbaja’s song makes me homesick :( Who is that woman? Her voice…woah!
      I can’t seem to get tired of Oruka..

• Miss TiMi August 14, 2006 at 4:48 PM

a huge fan of all three songs…mah fave of the three….ORUKA!lol tatz gettin played at mah weddin!

• Biodun August 14, 2006 at 4:59 PM

I love all 3 songs, thanks for posting the Lagbaja one especially, glad u had fun @ d Lagbaja concert!

• zaiprincesa August 14, 2006 at 9:33 PM

Thanks for the songs…Oruka always gives me this feeling of nostalgia..makes me look forward to getting married someday!…

• Anonymous August 15, 2006 at 12:22 AM

love all dis songs. Cant wait for the blog on storm records artist.

• Anna August 15, 2006 at 12:46 AM

Lagbaja’s song is cool. i have a thing for gra gra. brings back memories that were surreal…

• Anna August 15, 2006 at 12:48 AM

i am not surprise your weekend was something else… only Chineke knows what u were doing. But as a lovely sister, i prayed for the atonment of your sins. :)

• naijagal August 15, 2006 at 4:36 AM

love all the songs :) hey I have a fashion naija video on my blog check it out:)