My Style: Omowunmi Wemi-Akinsola

Vintage blazer, M&S dress, River Island shoes, Casio watch, Vintage hat.

My Style is one of our favorite features on the BN Style page, and judging from the responses it gathers, I can safely say, it has our readers interested. This year, we would like to have our fashionable BN readers featured regularly, so I encourage you all to please send in your entries.

If you are interested in appearing on My Style, simply send two pictures of yourself or that of a friend depicting a typical Day and Night Look with a short summary of your style to my email box: ijeoma.ndekwu@bellanaija.com

When your entry is approved, you will be required to send in more pictures and personal commentaries on your style or that of your friend as the case may be! Thanks to everyone who has participated so far, keep the emails coming.

Let’s remember that this feature is about appreciating an individual’s expression through clothing!

BellaNaija reader, student and fashion blogger, Omowunmi Wemi-Akinsola, is a girl of few words when it comes to talking about her style. But who needs words, if your style is expressive and eclectic as hers.

Omowunmi’s Style:

I am a bit of a tom boy, as I’m sure you will point out as you look through, other times you can see the “wannabe lady” side of me. I believe that everyone should be able to wear whatever they want without having the fear of being judged in a negative light because you really do not know their situation. Unfortunately, most parts of the world we live in doesn’t tolerate my opinion. I always quote this particular saying of mine from my old blog : “Whatever you see as appropriate is what is appropriate for you. It might not be deemed appropriate for others and what others see as appropriate may not be deemed appropriate for you.”

Why I Love My Style:

I like my style because I wear what I feel comfortable in, regardless of what others think. Most of the time, I’m out and about in heels solely for the purpose of a confidence boost. I still want to look like a regular girl but, slightly different (not crazy different )and I also like to stand out without seeking attention as I can be rather shy.

Style Philosophy:

Your style is one important aspect of you, because it usually shows your personality.I love expressing myself, So I do it on my personal fashion blog at http://www.daisy-mak.com/.

Hair:

Most of the time, I have a weave in, sometimes long and wavy, obviously It gets boring, so I change it up a little bit to short bobs, fringes, straight & long or just an up do/bun with my natural hair.

H&M dress, Espirit belt

Topshop skirt, tank and cardigan, Primark shoes, Fendi bag

Topshop jumper, Topshop skirt, Schuh shoes

Make-up:

During the day, I usually keep my makeup subtle. Thin strokes of eyeliner, blush, pink lipbalm/lipgloss/. At Night, I love to go with dark eyes and red lips, sometimes plum. Occasionally, I have clear/pink lips but that’s only when I have no choice. Majority of my makeup is from MAC, I have a few bits and bobs from random places e.g Rimmel and sleek eye-shadows, YSL touché E’clat & mascara and Benefit eyeliners. Most important of all, my favorite eyeliner which I always demand from somewhere in Lagos. I am not aware of its precise origin but it’s one hell of an eyeliner so who cares.

Day look makeup: Dark eyeshadow, eyeliner, pink lipgloss, blush. Self made jacket

day look makeup- simple( powder, bright pink lipstick, eyeliner) YSL ring, New look ring, mums ring, vintage fur jacket,

Day look makeup- Simple( powder, bright pink lipstick, eyeliner) YSL ring, New look ring, Mums ring, Vintage fur jacket

Night makeup- Dark blue eyeshadow, Pink/orange lipstick, eyeliner, mascara

Night look makeup- Rep lipstick

Day Look:

My day looks are constantly changing. Ladylike, punk look, casual, colourful.

Guissepe Zanotti shoes, H&M jeans, office shirt, Vintage blazer and vest

Topshop dress and shirt, Ray ban Aviators, Topshop shoes

Louboutin oumos, Mango jeans, Mums blazer, Miu Miu head band, Leyva belt

Zara blouse, River Island shorts, Aquascutum blaser, Louboutin pumps, Mums necklace, H&M scarf

Asos dress, Vintage blazer, Topshop shoes, YSL bag

Sisters cape, H&M dress and belt, Tom Ford sunglasses

Louboutin Pigalles Vintage skirt, Virgos lounge blouse, Vintage bag

Vintage blouse and trouser, Topshop bag

Topshop hat, Bintage blosue and shorts and Rupert Sanderson shoes

Vintage skirt and jumper, Tory burch pumps

All H&M, Primark shoes

Self made jacket, H&M jeans, New look shoes, Topshop scarf, Ray ban sunglasses

D&G bag, Bik Bok denim gilet, Topshop jeans, Grandma's Broche, Primark tank, LV scarf

Bag- Nigerian market, Office shoes

Shopping Habits:

I shop anywhere, It really doesn’t matter where it’s from to me, they are just clothes; as long as you can come out looking like a human being you shouldn’t be too picky. Also, as long as the price is right as I’m still a student… You know? High street stores, online boutiques and stores/ Vintage(I have lots of Vintage)/ ebay/ thrift stores/flea markets… e.t.c…. EVERYWHERE! Treating yourself occasionally is allowed.

Alexander Wang bag, Virgos louge dress, Topshop skit, Miss Selfridge leather jacket

Wardrobe Staples

Sunglasses: I use sunglasses a lot, primarily because I’m prone to migraines on sunny days, but, with the bad comes the good right?

Doc MArten boots, ALdo bag, Primark blouse, H&M jacket and skirt

Black Shoes: You just have to have them. You can never be stuck with them.

YSL shoes, topshop skirt, vintage jumper and H&M hat

Night Look:

To be honest, sometimes I wear day dresses out at night. But accessorizing obviously plays a big part in the end result of your look.  So sometimes it doesn’t matter.

Beige fabric and Primark necklace

Vintage dress(my favourite dress) YSL bag, Topshop shoes

Vintage trousers, H&M Top

Orange Fabric, YSL Glasses

Stawberry Kats dress, Vintage blazer and clutch, unknown necklace, Aldo shoes

Matalan dress, Next shoes

Christian Louboutin Pigalle, Virgos Lounge dress

Debenhams jacket, Primark necklace, Vintage clutch and trouser, Mink Pink sheer blouse

Vintage top, H&M dress underneath, Topshop tights, TK max belt, ALDO shoes

Can't remember where the dress is from, Aldo shoes

Vintage dress and top, Burberry shoes

Vintage dress and top, Burberry shoes

Click to visit Omowunmi’s fashion blog – http://www.daisy-mak.com/
Follow me on twitter: @ijeomandekwu

101 Comments on My Style: Omowunmi Wemi-Akinsola
  • Eva April 21, 2011 at 7:43 am

Now this is STYLE….not FASHION…STYLE.

• 1 April 21, 2011 at 7:45 am

Jesus is Lord.Kai. I am speechless.Wowwwwww.If I save anymore of these pics I will then be on like stalker status.Wowwww!!!!
    Icon in the making!!!Go you! :)

• meeee April 21, 2011 at 7:47 am

I looooooooooooooooove her style. I am so going vintage :) Those Guissepe Zanotti shoes are to die for

• Tomi April 21, 2011 at 7:55 am

I love the orange dress. You are one classy babe Omowunmi. You look like you are having fun and comfortable in your own skin…
    A few looks are a bit tacky but generally you’re cool

• honey koko April 21, 2011 at 9:04 am

A+ for Omowunmi,I’m waiting to see a piece on a reader who lives in Naija tho cos some of Omowunmi’s outfits dont work here_in dis weather n environment.

• honey koko April 21, 2011 at 9:52 am

More like i will like to c how much variety a naija reader can infuse into dia looks.

• Tyna April 21, 2011 at 9:29 am

nw dis is wht am talking abt>………………. i luv ur style omowunmi

• uduak April 21, 2011 at 9:55 am

yay!! finally omowunmi ! i follow her blog everyday! waiting to see what she is going to wear, a very beautiful gal with an amazing sense of style, everything looks good on her! i mean everything!

• Helen April 21, 2011 at 9:57 am

wumi …have u eva thot about modelling????Girl u carry those outfits well ,one wouldn’t see that they are from primark ,matalan et al. (u also do a good mix)

• chipsy April 21, 2011 at 10:03 am

this is what i call style…u they here me so style…loves it

• dewowo April 21, 2011 at 10:07 am

cool!

• deebaby April 21, 2011 at 10:10 am

babes u r ‘STYLE’ itself.. u ROCK!!!!!…STLYE ICON

• Oma April 21, 2011 at 10:12 am

great style. wow. go gurl.

• dolapo April 21, 2011 at 10:32 am

Wow, this is amazing. I could feature you on my website (exclusive interview). It will be so cool. Nice outfits

• zainab April 21, 2011 at 10:32 am

wow. i love ur style. reaaally nice

• FROLIKLES April 21, 2011 at 11:01 am

My babaaaaaaaay…u lewk amaaaazing(see a familiar looking pink dress on there(*raised brow)LOL…Noooooice!!!mwah!

• Wunmi April 21, 2011 at 11:11 am

haha.. well, thats what sisters doo.. thanks big sis.. I miss youuuuu… :*

• q April 21, 2011 at 11:46 am

Everybody else nko?No thank you?????Lol

• Dmz April 21, 2011 at 11:05 am

I want the virgos lounge dress…… I can’t hate on ur style at all. Luvz it!

• Afronubia April 21, 2011 at 11:35 am

Nice Wunmi, some look a bit tacky and cheap but i like the fact that you experiment and as any self-respecting fashionista knows you cant get it right all the time but hey you just have to push the boundaries and limits!!! well Done!

Check out my page on http://www.shopstyle.com/users/UberAfroChic

Leave comments ladies….pls be nice :-D

• Adaku April 21, 2011 at 7:25 pm

You say some of her outfits look a bit tacky and cheap and in the same breath ask people to leave nice comments on your blog? Are you normal at all?

• THE AMAKA April 22, 2011 at 6:11 am

same thing i thought but was too lazy to reply. LOOOOOL

• Femiluv April 23, 2011 at 2:29 am

Ironic!!

• Dazzle April 21, 2011 at 11:42 am

Woooww!!!!! she looks so comfortable and chic in all pics…….. I particularly love the fact that you mix cheap with expensive…. that is so cool :)

• Ib April 21, 2011 at 11:45 am

I just fell in love with her when she said “Bag-Nigerian market”…lol..great style!did y’all wannabes hear that? She shops anywhere..as long as u come out looking like a human being:d

• Berry Feistypen April 21, 2011 at 11:48 am

Fantastic style! Wow!

• lilibubly April 21, 2011 at 11:49 am

Niceee.. like the way you combine the expensive stuff(like YSL, CL, D&G etc…) with the not so expensive like Primark, New look etc… very nice…

• Wunmi April 21, 2011 at 11:52 am

Thanks for the nice comments everyone :)

• uduak April 21, 2011 at 12:14 pm

your welcome..looking forward to ur next post.

• OGE April 21, 2011 at 12:08 pm

wunmi, you look great. keep rocking it.

• fistic April 21, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Her style is amazeballs!!

• Ginika April 21, 2011 at 12:54 pm

terrible, all terrible. Ugly shoes, outfits, handbags, makeup (snifff), I dont like it *busts out in tears* – This is the green-eyed monster speaking.

You have a classic and timeless style (I guess thats why its called vintage). Very fashion forward and daring. You pull it off well, doll(^^,)

• DaughterofherKing April 21, 2011 at 1:31 pm

I like the varities of styles and colour combo, i think they are mostly gorgeous… as in check out the 80’s stlye -black hat combo, square bag combo vs the pink shoes gothic sort of style… I am inspired.. But u must have raw passion for clothes, colour, style and fashion.. Keep it up u will go places(in the fashion industry, they like quirkiness and individuality and that is what i see in ur fashion/style)… and the self made-jacket?? is it really self made or the name of the jacket or its fashion???

I like to look fab but not a fashion fanatic or style conscious. I cant imagine your wardrobe ( all sorts of clothes)……

• Ayaoba April 21, 2011 at 1:34 pm

Omowunmi sure knows how to mix and match colours, with time, she’l surely get there. Also dis is wat u call affordable and not cheap, most 9ja ladies are so good at this including m, we shop everywhere; be it Lagos (Balogun Mrkt), Yaba(Tej) just 2 mention a few and other highbrow shops.
    9ja ladies no dey carry last for baffs, we evn sabi wear am pass d oyinbo wey make am…

• DaughterofherKing April 21, 2011 at 1:34 pm

This must be in the UK… I see red bus lane… london for sure.. and the Royal post mini bus .. i bet u jam in camden market a lot ( i presume they are lots of vintage shops there)… still u rock them well…

• Disbabe April 21, 2011 at 1:52 pm

she comes from a household of fashionistas so i dont expect anything less..Go Wunmi

• m April 21, 2011 at 2:33 pm

aww i read her blog everyday :)
    she really does have a great sense of style and she look awesome in all these pictures!
    now this is a true ‘fashionista’ not these ‘wanna-look-cool-by-force’ ones hehe

• Y.V.E April 21, 2011 at 2:40 pm

I love love love it!! You have an amazing sense of style.

• foolish talk April 21, 2011 at 2:44 pm

love the fact she doesnt wear cheap shoes. yikes i cant take cheap shoes lol.

• neon April 21, 2011 at 11:27 pm

errr she is wearing primark shoes in one picture!

• niyoo April 21, 2011 at 2:59 pm

Guissepe Zanotti shoes are faya! love the virgos lounge dress, mango jeans and orange toga!!!

• Tomori April 22, 2011 at 4:27 am

yet uncomfortable as heck…that’s one overrated designer. Guiseppe’s are so impractical. I am obssessed with the flats sandals/toe ring slippers, but i have to tip toe when i these sandals so i wont slip and fall. geez..$495 for slippers that has no grip/friction to prevent me from falling? i can’t even drive in thoose sandals cos they slip and don’t grip the brakes /gas pedals well. cute for nothings….phew! just had to vent there small..sorry niyoo

• Bisqo April 21, 2011 at 3:09 pm

luv your swagga, luv your style… luv the fact that your are real (Primark, Next, Matalan and then the Loubs, YSLs, … wow!) and you mix n match very well! Kudos to you and your sense of style!

• kemi April 21, 2011 at 3:17 pm

amazing amazing style!!

• Ogo April 21, 2011 at 3:25 pm

NO comment!
    Am speechless!! In awe!!! I want all that she has and wears!!!!GORGEOUS!!I work it Wunmi!!!Stylish!!!Nioce…

• THE AMAKA April 21, 2011 at 3:40 pm

I LIKE! i just remembered my style a few days ago and was thinking of taking pictures and sending them in, WHAT DO YOU THINK GUYS? DO YOU WANNA SEE THE “FAMOUS FACE” BEHIND THE NAME ALONG WITH MY FAB STYLE? LOL. feedback please.
    but i really love her style, and this girl has got MONEY! unlike cheap girls like me that gotta make with what they have….lol jk but its nice. i like.
    although the dress under “night look” was a little too much…

• THE AMAKA April 21, 2011 at 3:41 pm

and i am led to believe that this girl is a daughter to a politician with all that money she has to be spending on designer stuff. lol. SEW ME! :P
    but still, nice style.

• lol April 21, 2011 at 4:08 pm

You mean “sue me”, and no, her father is late and her mother is a hard-working business woman with no relation to politics whatsoever. So don’t start what you can’t finish.

• THE AMAKA April 21, 2011 at 6:09 pm

typo, i was typing too fast. lol

• THE AMAKA April 21, 2011 at 6:10 pm

and chill out, it was a joke… -_-

• meme April 21, 2011 at 8:22 pm

what happened to your sense of humor? lol

• Es Tee April 21, 2011 at 8:33 pm

Lol. The Amaks, I was thinking the same mehn. She says she’s still a student, yet I’m seeing all these YSL this, Louboutin that…not unless they are fake, she’s got money! Not that we’re holding it against her sha cos her style is nice altho is it me or does it look like she did photo shoots specifically for the purpose of this feature!!! I thought I was vain but I’m not sure if I’ll have enough pics to send in for this purpose. I like the vintage-ness in her style…and she seems to rock it well. Go on girl!
        BTW, Amaks, go on and let’s see the face behind the I’mma-go-ahead-and-burst-your-bubble-with-my-not-quite madam. lol

• Stopjudging April 22, 2011 at 5:49 pm

@ Es Tee She didn’t not do any photo shoot for the feature,she got the pictures from her blog.She is a blogger that blogs about her day-to-day style,if you go to her blog you would know her friend who is a photographer takes the pictures for her.
        Y’all need to stop jumping into conclusions.If you have nothing nice to say don’t comment.

• Es Tee April 23, 2011 at 1:04 am

@ Stop Judging…keep your hair on, no one’s jumping into conclusions. It was only an observation. I didn’t know that she has a fashion blog… thanks for pointing that out. And erm, last time I checked, everyone had a right to their opinion, either positive or negative. And if u read my comment again, and decided not to jump to conclusions yourself, maybe you just might notice that it was of a positive tone.

• deedee April 21, 2011 at 4:11 pm

one word…………HAWT!!!

• pynk April 21, 2011 at 4:45 pm

dynamic style, this young woman has STYLEEE!

• Nizz April 21, 2011 at 5:33 pm

So cool!!Its all love Wumz!!!! :D

• tee April 21, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Anyone has the URL to her Blog? She’s Fiyah!

• Miss A.T.L. April 21, 2011 at 6:35 pm

YAY, My Style is back with STYLE-TO-CRY-FOR!!!!!!!!!

Your style is fabulous Omowunmi! Erm, I wanna be stylish too :(

• Observer April 21, 2011 at 7:08 pm

AMAZING !! Now this ladies and gentleman is what you call STYLE! She’s mixes high street with PRIMARK and looks FAB rockin it! Not like our usual naija wannabes who think rockin a chanel/birkin bag is style pchew. I LOVE it.

• Candy April 21, 2011 at 7:47 pm

Please who knows how i can contact this girl as a personal stylist!? Gad-demm! Im in love wiv d outfit tagged “Sisters cape, H&M dress and belt, Tom Ford sunglasses” -very mary-kate and ashley olsen-ish! <3 I just love how humble she is too!

• LS April 22, 2011 at 11:07 am

was thinking the exacting exactly that

• Observer April 21, 2011 at 7:51 pm

AMAZING! Now this is what you call STYLE! I’m sooo sick of the so-called nigerian fashionistas who think rockin a birkin/chanel bag is stylin…um noo honey. This chick has no shame in rocking primark mixed with high street…now that takes CREATIVITY! I loves it. Keep rockin~!!!

• Ready April 21, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Loovees it! The mix of fabrics & colors is awesome. For the record, I do not see any shyness in the way you dress. If you were ‘bold’ nko? Your taste in shoes, dresses, & accessories are off the hook! Looovveees it! Already said that…but you get the drift.

• Nene April 21, 2011 at 9:29 pm

I can’t believe people like this actually get an audience on bellanaija, like seriously, Nigerians are so vain and narcissistic. And there are already over 50 comments already for someone whose dress style is just average, the pictures are also all badly taken as well.

• THE AMAKA April 21, 2011 at 11:49 pm

ouch.

• Tomisin April 22, 2011 at 10:47 am

And yet you looked through the entire post and even took out some time to leave a comment. SMH.

• Ready April 22, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Haba babes…na so e pain you reach? What happened? You’re in a bad mood? Your bobo no show? Your money no reach? You’ve sent your pictures in already & people bashed you? But why must you share your anger?
      Booboo, narcissistic means we’re very self-absorbed & care only ’bout ourselves. Firstly, that’s a sweeping generalization for all Nigerians, don’t you think. Ngwa, wait babes, are you Nigerian too? Does that mean this thing includes you? Secondly…if the pictures are of someone else, and we’re admiring her, does that not mean we aren’t absorbed in ourselves right now…so, the narcissistic thing nko?
      As for the vain, o ma jebi o. Because we like pretty things…you for walk around town naked or dressed in a potato sack. Talking ’bout average style…biko show your own, let us judge. You have a right to your opinion, but I’m sure you expected that someone would give a rebuttal to your rudeness. Pele o…e dey your body.

• Bisqo April 21, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Nene speak for yourself o, are you vain? Are you narcissistic? It takes one to know one! These are obviously pictures taken randomly, not a photo shoot session, I don’t agree that they are badly taken. These are pictures of a young lady sharing her style with Bella Naija viewers, if you don’t like her dress style, then abeg allow us who do to comment. Is it your business?????

• Bisqo April 21, 2011 at 9:59 pm

Yes please, “The Amaka”, unveil yourself!

• Gbagaun! April 21, 2011 at 10:21 pm

I just love her taste in shoes oh!!!!!
    Beauty :)

• CyberDiva April 21, 2011 at 11:29 pm

Oh so cute and pretty!!! Querky with a twist, just how it should be.

• eloho April 22, 2011 at 1:51 am

amazing sense of style!

• Tomori April 22, 2011 at 4:36 am

she is ok notthing spectatuclar tho and those questioning where she gets funding, errrr….funding for what gini? the girl wore 2 Louboutins pumps, 2 YSL bags, LV scarf etc….all her designers in the photos combined never reac $10,000 so what s the hoopla? abeg, you don’t have to be millionaire pikin to be able to afford designer jare. comot, make the girl breath small. Louboutin makes affordable shoes you know…Pigalle, simple pumps, rolando etcs are affordable…under $800. Now when you start carelessly rocking 2-3 different pairs $2700 crystal studded louboutins, then i wil ask how much of Nigeria’s money ur dad has siphoned…lol

• THE AMAKA April 22, 2011 at 6:16 am

affordable = just under $800 to you? i say just under $800 because if it were under $750 or $700, you’d say so. im sorry, but i can never spend more than $250 on one item of clothing(UNLESS ITS A DRESS!). you can ALWAYS find stuff that is in style, cute, AND AFFORADBLE/CHEAP. its funny because next season those jackets, shoes, bags, etc will be out of style, then what? they just sit there collecting dust in your closet after spending close to $800 on them? I THINK NOT! if it were me, i’d wear those until i wore down the heel or until they got so faded and completely worn out.
      im a type of person where i feel everything has to be of really good use. just me, i guess.

• Tomori April 22, 2011 at 4:33 pm

yes it is to me considering i only buy about two pairs of shoes every year. At the end of the day, that’s what they are to some so not quite a big deal. The girl has a couple of designer items in her wardrobe, mixes it up with H&M and Topshop. i feel she is balanced. thus the reason why i question why any hardworking person would insult her about where she got her money or how she can afford it. Nigerians need to learn to be happy for the next person without the envy/badbelle streak. you like $250 shoes for the resons you do. it’s your perogative right? Same way others think $750 on a pair of pumps is a drop in the bucket. you;d be surprised, that not everyone needs to embezzle funds so they can afford a couple of chanel handbags and Hermes accessories. Working class women can afford that stuff…not everyone is cleaning bathrooms for a living in the US or UK. Nigerian women full wall street die in NY, and these chics don’t play when it comes to dressing up. they work hard, earn great money and wear the sickest St John suits. No they are not affiliated with politicians in Nigeria neither are they sleeping with MDs or Senior Partners

• Peperempe April 22, 2011 at 12:01 pm

I like how the conversation has shifted from the girl’s style to her designer items and their pricetags. Naija people sef!

• Tomori April 22, 2011 at 4:18 pm

Abi o….poverty mentality no gree make some of these readers just comment and move on. How did we get from someone wearing a couple of designer items to where does she get the money to afford them? ki la gbe, ki le ju? seriously, people need to understand that people do have the right to do whatever theey like with their money and i repeat, Louboutins come at different price points so yeah people will be surprised it’s not just elite shoes. I know too many working class girls who wear a louboutins to work. Geez, it’s not itele apoti for everyone

• Nikki April 22, 2011 at 12:03 pm

Beautiful, gorgeous, tres cute…my favourite ‘my style’ feature…she’s gifted…going straight to her blog!!!!!!!

• adnyl chicago April 22, 2011 at 12:54 pm

i am so jealous i WISH i lived in the U.K. your style is daring i am motivated to change but my feet are too big i wish their was a site for the thirty-something that wanted to change her look to keep her motivated great job all the looks except all legs showing!! but all really great

• missbonnie April 22, 2011 at 1:41 pm

I like ..Nice !!!!

• empress April 22, 2011 at 2:00 pm

Such a free spirit your style is limitless, you just go for it! Love it!

• COLD April 22, 2011 at 2:07 pm

this babez got style

• Sun Woo April 22, 2011 at 2:42 pm

I looove her style and it’s not just how awesome she dresses it’s her philosophy of dressing too, how she buys things from all different brands and mixes them up…originality

• diva April 22, 2011 at 9:59 pm

not bad. she has a very vintage/80’s sense of fashion!

• honey April 22, 2011 at 10:21 pm

very pretty.great style.

• zu April 23, 2011 at 1:27 am

Hmmm lovely lovely style, i mean she pulls it so effortlessly.. As for d player hater Nene girl too bad u obviouly dont have these outfits…. U remind me of the poor man dat says wine is bitter…. hehehehehehehehehehehe

• COLD April 23, 2011 at 1:17 pm

uhmn the-amaka i don’t think u’ll ever recover from the insults ur haters wld post about u if u dare post ur picture. they would pick on every little detail! it is true u’ve got fans *like me* but trust me ur haters *wan bad gan* all those pple u’ve attacked in d past loool btw wemiz got style!!!!

• Bombchell in Atl April 24, 2011 at 7:32 am

she’s pretty stylish & adventurous.

• chinekwu April 25, 2011 at 1:30 am

amazin style..!<3

• tanya April 25, 2011 at 8:03 am

Weimi my favorites in order….H&M dress in second pic, seventh in your day looks and the hot red dress. Unique style, good on you

• tanya April 25, 2011 at 8:07 am

*Wemi*

• blessed child April 25, 2011 at 6:28 pm

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeee those Guissepe Zanotti shoes.
    love her style

• Lil miss sunshine April 27, 2011 at 10:34 am

Women, we are our worst enemies, @ Afronubia and Tomi how can u tell someone that their outfit is tacky and cheap then go on to say that they have got style. Only cowards hide behind the key boards, if u r such a diva , show us wat u got. Omowunmi u rocked the clothes real good!.

• Dis gurl April 29, 2011 at 6:49 am

I like some of your outfits but some of them do look cheap and tacky (bite me) and I like the dresses more than some of the other combinations… I also like the vintage style…

• Chembo April 30, 2011 at 12:19 pm

LOVE HER STYLE!
    I JUST STARTED MY OWN BLOG ON
    I post outfits every so often and you can follow with bloglovin, just check it out please?

• tochi May 22, 2011 at 6:26 pm

Love the outfit where she has a black head tie, it is so elegant and classy

• Laurel June 27, 2011 at 10:00 pm