Wow!
We are so excited about this.
Nigerian music superstar 2Face Idibia proposed to his longterm girlfriend and mother of one of his children (daughter – Isabella), Annie Macaulay.
2Face proposed last night (Valentine’s Day) at Jay Jay Okocha’s Club 10 in Victoria Island, Lagos.
Annie and 2Face have been dating on and off for a decade and she appeared in his breakthrough solo video “African Queen”.
2Face is currently expecting his sixth child with ex-girlfriend, Pero Adeniyi.

Annie’s ring has a stunning sapphire centrestone and a double diamond encrusted band.

Celebrities who witnessed the proposal include Kaffy, Efe Tommy, Jay Jay Okocha, Nkechi Okocha, Peter Okoye of P-Square, Matthew Ohio, Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne and many more.

According to eye-witness reports, 2Face took Annie to a quiet section of the club, he knelt down and told her “He knows that they have had their ups and downs but it will be his heart’s desire for her to marry him” and then presented the dazzling ring and Annie began screaming “YES, YES, YES”.

The couple happily partied the night away with friends including the bride-to-be’s brother.

Congrats 2Face and Annie!

274 Comments on Showbiz Wedding of the Year…Coming Soon! Nigerian Superstar 2Face Idibia Proposes to his “First Love” Nollywood Actress Annie Macaulay on Valentine’s Day
  • Lovinit February 15, 2012 at 7:49 am

Wow!!! At long last it happnd 4 her. Annie congrats u av waited n endured for dz. So u wld b d step-mom of 5 children hmmmm.

• Temiloluwa February 15, 2012 at 9:24 am

Wow, didn’t know they are up to five…

I dont know if I am happy or sad for her. If it’s all about finally getting the man you have waited and hustled for and that you have come out victorious, then I am ecstatic for her. She has overcome. But if it is about love, commitment, faithfulness, fidelity, then I worry, I really worry. Nothing God cannot do sha. I wish them both well.

• Henrietta February 15, 2012 at 5:00 pm

Temi, i don’t know you but these where my exact thoughts when i read the article… anyway such is life.. wish them well…

• kumzy February 15, 2012 at 6:11 pm

you said my mind but more eloquently……they need our prayers

• Pinkus February 15, 2012 at 8:04 pm

I have for more than a decade followed Tuface’s career, his misses and argued my heart out that he is the best talnet to come out of this dark continent of ours called Africa. Though I was appalled at the rate at which he was bagging women and baking buns in their ovens, I somehow couldnt help but love his talent and humility and could forgive his philandering for whatever reasons. But then some weeks ago I go on another blog to read about one of his baby mamas expectant with a 3rd child and Tuface made such a wrong judgment call that should be totally blamed on his almost clueless publicist who let him spew that bull crap! That philandering and popping babies like a dog is a price he has to pay for fame! Is that daft or what? No, Tuface has no discipling or moral compass, I’m sorry. I just totally tuned off this guy and said to myself, “Does this dude think at all?” I doubt it. Hmmm…. Very well said. I’m unsure if congratulations are in order, but I feel a tinge of sadness and anger at the whole scenarion, but certainly not happiness in the real sense of it. So the idea and moral of the love triangle here is to endure, right? Endure two rivals, five babies excluding your own, club brawls with one of the baby mamas, an openly and obvious philanderer like Tuface and be patient because regardless of all of these, you will still bag the man, abi? I see. So, it also means that Annie is at home with the fact that this guy who for years has never been faithful wouldnt start being faithful now, but its all fine because she’s bagged the ring? Annie is comfortable knowing that in the marriage there is a high possibility that Tuface can, might and most likely impregnate one or a few more girls and maybe one of his other baby mamas, but it dont count for much because she bagged him, right? So let me ask, does this mean that in the midst of all these sexual mayhem going on, none of all these three girls (excluding the groupies) thought that there was a remote chance they could have picked up stuff from Tuface… say herpes, Gonorrhea, or even aids right? wow! Amazing! Tuface must be a real safe andtrust worthy badosky sha. So it never occured to even him or any of these girls that one or two of them could be creeping and kicking it with someone else other than Tuface? So Anne, its fine that in the midst of having to have Tuface’s baby four and a half babies after, he gets one of his baby mamas pregnant with yet another baby but its you who gets the ring? As a woman I’m seriously thinking about this whole arrangement. Here’s also my thoughts, I dont think Tuface has the moral compass or thinking capacity to decide on his own what to do or what not to do. I guess the advice from a smart person to him was for him to pick one of these three clawing women and marry her for the sake of reputation and a series of many other things. So, Annie, think and ask yourself if congratulations are in order.

• ij February 15, 2012 at 12:37 pm

Lovinit i like the way u dropped that last bit after congratulating her oh! Lol

• jackie February 16, 2012 at 5:00 am

HONESTLY! BLESS HER.

• Berennyz February 15, 2012 at 7:49 am

pheew! finally!

• Ari. L February 15, 2012 at 7:51 am

Finally!!!!

• Berennyz February 15, 2012 at 7:53 am

hmm it is wao!

• Ari. L February 15, 2012 at 7:54 am

Ok. Just saw that he is expecting his sixth child. Ummm… “Wisdom is a principal thing” says the Bible, that all I can say!!!

• iya oloja February 15, 2012 at 11:08 am

That is very true my dear…u just voiced out my thoughts in a very diplomatic way…

• faith brown February 15, 2012 at 7:55 am

omg….so happy 4 annie finnally 2face picked her to be his bride…hw sweet

• Lollar Oni February 15, 2012 at 7:57 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAwwwwwww…..dis is lovely

• rukie February 15, 2012 at 7:57 am

wow!!!!! I can imagine the feeling cos I got engaged yestday too.

• Ncyluv February 15, 2012 at 7:58 am

Congrats to them, finally!!!!!!!!!!!!

• olixvic February 15, 2012 at 8:06 am

wow!!!!! finally his ur…..wat wld others do

• olixvic February 15, 2012 at 8:11 am

wow!!!!! finally his ur…..wat wld others do

• as i see it February 15, 2012 at 8:11 am

lol @ step-mom to 5children. so true. Newayz the most fertile man in the world is getting married!!!! Congrats!!!

• Annie February 15, 2012 at 8:14 am

Yeah, so happy for them

• Layo February 15, 2012 at 8:18 am

For some reason I always thought this Tuface thing was an exaggeration.. SIX kids? Christ! Ring looks stunning though.

• amaka February 15, 2012 at 8:25 am

dis is lovely, I’m so happy 4 annie

• ijeoma February 15, 2012 at 8:28 am

let’s watch and see

• Toffa bibi February 15, 2012 at 8:35 am

Woow..fantastic…dis val wil neva be 4gotten in annie lyf….wooow…amazing

• rita February 15, 2012 at 8:36 am

Congrat 2face nd annie am super xcited 4 annie

• Aceurway February 15, 2012 at 8:37 am

Finally! No more f-ing around

• Ready February 15, 2012 at 9:07 am

Haha! Hopefully. Before those who love to use the h word come around, no I’m not a hater. However, 10 yrs? It took him 10 yrs and 5 children by several other women to decide he wants to be with her? She gon’ endure some more in that marriage. I do wish them all the best cause hopefully now, he knows she’s what he wants.

• signature February 15, 2012 at 8:39 am

umm…that’s really nice, i’m just not sure how his expecting baby mama feels about it, sensitivity wise, he should have probably waited….dnt take my head off oo, just sayin!

• Nneka February 15, 2012 at 9:00 pm

I agree. I dare say he is quite selfish. This sort of endurance makes little or no sense sorry.

If we are completely excluding wisdom (and morals) from this scenario, then I say congratulations to them. But which life decision makes sense without wisdom.?

• tomiwa February 15, 2012 at 8:41 am

wow!! this is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!! SO CUTE…awww!!!

• sallyyabeh February 15, 2012 at 8:42 am

hmmmmm step-mom to 6 kids. girl goodluck cos u have ur work cut out for u.

• Ine February 15, 2012 at 8:44 am

Congratulations!!! so happy for Annie,holding back tears….

• K boy February 15, 2012 at 8:47 am

Omo, no be BB porshe be dat?!?!?!?!?Big dog barking loud!!No be because of Tuface and Annie dem show that picture abeg.LOL

• Alero February 15, 2012 at 10:25 am

My tots exactly oh.BB porshe representing!Loolololol

• The Diva February 15, 2012 at 6:57 pm

As in………….. Please the proposal is cute and all, but seriously, is that a BB porsche?!

• Alexander February 15, 2012 at 8:56 am

Is gud development, is better he married having somany girl friends here & dere.

• Theodora February 15, 2012 at 8:56 am

Moral of the story, no be who born pass dey marry….congrats annie

• Temiloluwa February 15, 2012 at 9:25 am

LOL, this comment tho! So true. Not to him that willeth nor to him that runneth but of God that shows mercy …

• Funmi February 15, 2012 at 11:17 am

Temi Darling while I usually agree with some of your posts that bible passage does not apply in this case of a man choosing one of his baby mamas to marry. So who is God showing mercy to in this case? Annie?

• Gidi February 15, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Never in my life have i seen a scripture misused like in this comment of yours.
        Anyway, best wishes to Mr. Idibia and his Mrs. To each his own.

• Teris February 15, 2012 at 3:07 pm

LOLLL!!!!

• Neo February 15, 2012 at 7:31 pm

One word pple. METAPHOR!

• cathy February 15, 2012 at 3:45 pm

hahahahahahahahaha very well said

• sylvia February 16, 2012 at 10:49 am

@ theodora….u no go kill me with laff. i agree with u shaaa.

• oose February 15, 2012 at 9:02 am

rubbish … lets hope they will not be a million other kids outside wedlock poor annie

• Triangle February 15, 2012 at 9:08 am

wisdom is profitable to direct

• Taskov February 15, 2012 at 9:12 am

This is wonderful………..God bless 2baba and Annie. True love never returns void.

• osa February 15, 2012 at 9:14 am

Good thing for her o,she stoops to conquer,congrats in advance Mr&Mrs Idibia

• Jasmine February 15, 2012 at 9:22 am

I hope she’s ready to endure a lot of bull…. in the marriage.

BTW, see BB Porsche ooo, Nigerians too do sef. They should have shown the face na, so i can hook up with the guy ;)

• Dee-USA February 15, 2012 at 5:09 pm

You can’t. He’s married @ Okocha. Not that it has stopped anyone. But hopefully it’ll stop you.

• oma February 15, 2012 at 9:24 am

this goes to teach us girls a lesson – getting pregnant or having babies dont make you a wife…………..when the chips came down i guess he looked and thought – hey the other 2 were married before so why not settle for the one who hasn’t?

• Bolanle February 15, 2012 at 9:27 am

Hmmmm…I really do not know if i should be happy for the both of them. I am sorry but I really do not think it is a wise decision getting hooked to someone like 2 face. It is quite obvious that he does not have his manhood under control and I am really saying this in a respectful manner. Child number six is on the way.What makes her think he is going to stay faithful when they are married?

Ah well, all the same I wish the both of them a blessed marriage with plenty children (for her, since he has more than enough already )

• Mafia February 15, 2012 at 4:01 pm

I was thinking the same thing.. but like my mom taught me, “if you’ve nothing nice to say, dont say anything at all”. However, she didnt say that I couldnt agree to what someone Else says when we share the same thoughts!!!! :)

• chima amik February 15, 2012 at 9:28 am

Cograt 2face and african queen, finaly get 2gether as 1, tank God 4 u pple

• dominica February 15, 2012 at 9:29 am

So she paused her life for a. Decade for one man?Is he God?Women like settling.its sad

• Dr. Dee February 15, 2012 at 9:37 am

She’s an adult and chose to wait. Let her be the one to decide if he was worth waiting for!

• Bolanle February 15, 2012 at 9:30 am

Congratulations to them………………..but 6th child!!!! -_-

• Miss Fab February 15, 2012 at 9:31 am

Congrats to Tuface &Annie..Pedro must be heart-broken now..But I don’t understand why tuface cld be dis mean to her..

• chisom February 15, 2012 at 9:31 am

Seriously! 5 other kids!! There really is nothing to awwwww and aaaahhh abt. Marriage is a begining, nt an end. D chick has got a lot to face in d coming years, can’t say awwww to dt abeg. And did I hear som1 else is pregnant for him right now as we speak! Waaaat! I’ll tell her Goodluck, bt congrats. Jeez

• Teris February 15, 2012 at 3:16 pm

mm. no mind dem. anyhoo, this couple need all the best wishes and Goodluck – sorry i meant good luck – they can get. well, let me just leave it at that.. but this is a very serious thing and it is no health benefit for young ladies out there for y’all who are busy romanticizing this affair.

• Africhic February 15, 2012 at 9:32 am

Hmmmm ………are congratulations in order? Anyway if thats what she wants i wish her and her fiance’ the best.

• motegzi February 15, 2012 at 9:32 am

Am happy 4 dem both,but women are so desperate especially dat Pero,3kids(haba) even d Sumbo what was she luking @ when she also popped kid no 2…..anyway,am happy Annie got d ring.I pray God gives her wisdom to run her house,cos me no trust Tuface

• Prisca February 15, 2012 at 9:32 am

dis sounds as a lesson 2 dem gurls, how many did he marry out of de no gurls he useless? “gurls use ur heads” unah de bring shame 2 femalehood…

• Vaakmeisster February 15, 2012 at 9:33 am

Finally! Annie gatz hold the philanderer strong sha..cos they are more kids and more baby mama’s waiting for 2Face. Anyways, congrats!

• delia February 15, 2012 at 9:35 am

what will be, will be. congrats annie

• moyosola February 15, 2012 at 9:36 am

Annie remember d mother of other children are his wife 2 bcoz he will always get in touch wit them or they getting in touch wit him @liz 4 their children sake. He knew he was gonna propose yet he went ahead 2 impregnant pero again, abeg Itz not all about d proposal but wat happen afta d wedlock!

• Aibee February 15, 2012 at 9:36 am

I trip for this Annie girl oh (NOT). How she waits 12 years for a man. A man who barely 8months ago was shagging another girl, has four other kids apart from mine and is expecting number 6. A man who doesn’t love you enough to protect you. Every time she has sex with that guy, she runs the risk of picking up some STD/STI from his other women. Not only does he cheat, he doesn’t use protection.

I’m not a hater oh, just very realistic. I trip oh.

• Chi February 15, 2012 at 10:29 am

YOU ARE SO RIGHT…I FAIL TO SEE WHY SHE IS SMILING SO HARD IN THESE PHOTOS.

• MyView February 15, 2012 at 4:49 pm

You nailed it on the protection part! 6 kids from 6 women means that not only are you out there with every things skirts, but you don’t even have the decency to use protection and that goes to both him and the women. I guess he had a drawing, picked a name out of a hat and she won so Congratulations to her. Just don’t include Honor and Faithful in the wedding vows and she should be fine.

• Anon February 15, 2012 at 8:36 pm

FYI, wasn’t 6 different women.

• babeontop February 15, 2012 at 9:40 am

Naija babes r too desperate for marriage….too much societal pressure. Imaging her crying as if she doesn’t believe she deserves to be wife to a man that truly respects her. What a damn shame!! Oya now, have fun fighting for the rest of your life with his battalions. This is just morning time. #another Nice and Toni Payne drama#

• bose February 15, 2012 at 9:41 am

omg

• T4Toyin February 15, 2012 at 9:42 am

Congrats to them! That blackberry porsche definitely stole the show!

• NIno February 15, 2012 at 9:43 am

GOOD NEWS…just because i know how long they have been together…
    may God grant you both wisdom going forward….

• Babe February 15, 2012 at 9:44 am

i’m happy for Annie, if she can survive the relationship with him having kids from other women, then she can survive the marriage, i’m sure she knows what she has settled for.

• jude February 15, 2012 at 9:55 am

Is this for real, or just another joke?

• iwalewa February 15, 2012 at 10:00 am

Wow,at long last…I’m so happy for u annie.u deserve it. U got d ring. Make it legal as fast as possble. Congrats babe

• Guest February 15, 2012 at 10:02 am

I was kinda happy for them until I read this part ” 2Face is currently expecting his sixth child with ex-girlfriend, Pero Adeniyi.”….

Ewwww! Does this lady love herself at all??? Engaged to a man who is expecting a SIXTH child with someone he got pregnant while you guys were supposedly off and on again???? AIDS IS REAL PPLE!!!!

• Guest February 15, 2012 at 10:04 am

She is probably thinking ” well, at least it was me he chose to give a ring to”…

• lola February 15, 2012 at 10:06 am

Abegi! congrats ko congrats ni, I think Pero, Sunbo, Annie and Tuface are all mad!!! what is the moral of this? she’ll be his wife in name (if the wedding holds, we all know engaged is not the same as married) what about trust, fidelity and responsibility cause there are no guarantees with Tuface other baby Mamas might emerge after wedding, i say goodluck to the lot of them!

• lolly February 15, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Lola, i cant help but agree with you. This shenanigans reminds me of the saying- “the patient dog eats the fattest BONE!”. So! after Pero and Sunbo! have had all the MEAT! (pun intended!) Annie goes for the bone.. SMH. Personally i think she kept her life on hold. She had the prospects of becoming a ‘Genevieve’ or an ‘Omotola’, but she chose to be ‘Mother Abraham” Tsk!!!

• majo February 15, 2012 at 8:11 pm

this quote just killed me. MOTHER ABRAHAM!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

• icex February 15, 2012 at 10:13 am

see face,can’t bliv she waz suprised.heard she twitted dis mrning dat her God is alive abi wht did she write there sef.hmmmm,I dunno o! Bt I feel pity 4 her.more challenges I see cumin b4 her.I dnt knw hw long it will tk her 2 realize dis#smh#

• Adenuga Timileyin February 15, 2012 at 10:17 am

am reallt happy for Annie and i wish all the best!!!!!!He who laughs last, laughs best

• adline February 15, 2012 at 10:17 am

wow,congrats u two look so wonder4 together

• berryblings February 15, 2012 at 10:19 am

A̶̲̥̅♏ JƱڪτ̲̅ happy,A̶̲̥̅♏ over excited….A̶̲̥̅♏ JƱڪτ̲̅ happy fO® both of u

• vennchika February 15, 2012 at 10:20 am

Like someone earlier said,am not a hater but I weep for Annie and I weep for the world of women.This is just a striking example of how we,women are placed in the society.No matter what a man does,he must see a woman who is willing to accept his marriage proposal but if a woman does the same,marriage will be very far from her.Its a pity.Does it mean Annie has never seen any other suitor who would love and appreciate her for who she is all these while? Must she be married to 2face who is a notorious womanizer? How is she going to cope? Does she ever want to be happy in marriage? The good thing she would have done is to turn the ring down.Why are we women helping the men folks to continue to subjugate us? Annie you might think you are victorious now but only time will tell.

• Tiana May 5, 2012 at 9:31 pm

u r so right. if da situation was reverse marriage will be far from her. i just hope she finds fulfillment in whatever she is getting ready to take on. marriage is a beautiful thing but not when it starts on the wrong foundation. but everybody deserves a 2nd chance n maybe even a 1000th i guess

• Mena Oudha February 15, 2012 at 10:21 am

I think Annie is so overcome by desperation that she will be patient enough to marry a man who had the nerve to impregnate a woman while they are still together. any way, congrats to them.. But believe it or not, TuFace will have kids from other women in the future. Am sure Annie wouldn’t mind sha..

• Timothy February 15, 2012 at 10:23 am

Na wa o!

• asas February 15, 2012 at 10:29 am

Am so happy. For annie 2face money. Will legally be urs

• Sugabelly February 15, 2012 at 10:34 am

This is really unfortunate. Why is she so happy to marry this man that has been roaming from pillar to post like a he-goat with so many different women?

See how she’s crying as if she just won the jackpot.

How disgusting. He has been cheating on you from day one, is still cheating and will still continue to cheat and you agreed to marry him as if there aren’t a million better guys out there.

This desperation to be married really has to stop. How can such a young girl be the stepmother to half a football team of children?

Really? Wow.

• Rhecks February 15, 2012 at 11:31 am

You really got me rolling on the floor with your words….I think this should be a moment of reflection for Annie rather than a moment of joy. It would have been better if he wasn’t expecting baby no.6 by another woman when he proposed to her…wisdom is indeed profitable to direct!

• Hello Kitty February 15, 2012 at 2:13 pm

@ Sugabelly, God will bless you ! Your comment is the most sensible i have read on all the naija blogs that have reported this news! She is in trouble cos pero will not gree!and then a small vgirl being step mum to all this kids! Ridiculous! and pls note that tuface is currently sleeping with Makosi

• oose February 15, 2012 at 10:53 pm

my sister i cant believe the girl is happy imagine i kind of feel really sorry for her to be honest

• kacey February 15, 2012 at 10:35 am

ok, cool, bt hw will the new concubine be feeling now that her baby,s dada has proposed to anoda woman while she is still pregnant.she needs to be under medical examination till delivery.poor her!

• ashlie February 15, 2012 at 10:37 am

Hmmmm. Some serious war is about to begin. Hope annie is armed oh cause I’m sure some people are ready to kill. C’mon! You deserve better. All the other girls that got pregnant for the dushe…. All I can say is NTOI!!! :p anyways she’s happy, let’s just pray it lasts.

• Temi February 15, 2012 at 10:38 am

I find it so amazing that people are focusing on the negatives rather than be geniunely happy for them both. No one is perfect. He had kids with other women but chose her in the long run….you lot should get a GRIP! Just be happy for them…..#period! hmmmph! Nigerians so pessimistic! kmt!

• vennchika February 15, 2012 at 11:11 am

Temi be pragmatic here.One does nt see fire n put her head in it.The essence of marriage has been totally ruled off.Her happiness is what matters.Look at the whole picture very well and tell me how long you think that this happiness she fakes now is going to last.

• PHILIP February 15, 2012 at 2:05 pm

most of d pesimistc ladies’l still mary him in dat condition.if 2face could’v prefare abortion i tink he’l b a priest.out of unnumberd girl/boyfriendsss we keep,2face’s d topic now.2face’d repented alow him.

• asa February 15, 2012 at 10:40 pm

vry trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
        no mind dem jorrrrrrrr.
        i smel jelosi.

• Nneka February 15, 2012 at 9:14 pm

I actually think your optimism is seriously clouded. Every comment expressing disdain at this foolishness is sincere and warranted.

• Benjalli February 15, 2012 at 10:48 am

Congrats man: Please lets lv 2 baba alone: old things r passed away>>>>>>> success bro

• ZAINAB February 15, 2012 at 10:50 am

im super happy for them. i remember those days.

• chibaby February 15, 2012 at 10:53 am

HMMM FINALLY! THANK GOD FOR HER LIFE!

• sunshine February 15, 2012 at 10:58 am

I don’t know where to begin. In summary, this is a joke and its not comedy central. Beyond this proposal is a long list of potential babymamas, STDs/STIs, heartache etc. Besides financial security I wonder what Tuface has to offer. Any woman who entered marriage for the right reasons would know that distractions like mistresses, stepchildren, etc does damage to her health & the marriage. This is sickening to say the least.

• Mbombo February 15, 2012 at 11:04 am

Marraige in itself is not an end. What matters is finding some measure of happiness, satisfaction and companionship in the union. Getting a ring does not change anybody’s core values. A thief will stay a thief! If she thinks she will get happiness in the union… kudos! All the best them sha! May God put hand ohhhh!

• C_izzle February 15, 2012 at 11:07 am

It’s so easy to judge othrs when ur not in dier situation. Congrats Annie girl, @last!!! Well done 2baba! :)

• ama February 15, 2012 at 11:08 am

Im happy for Annie!…its just that i dnt know why she’s marrying him in the first place…if it was just an ordinary guy who is expecting his 6th child whiles you guys are still together and he pops the ring….i dnt think she wud even be with him in the first place…na wa o…i wish her marriage goes on well…but it seems like the guy can’t keep his act together

• otenaike seun adefowoke February 15, 2012 at 11:10 am

am so happy for them ,goodluck to annie congrats

• George onche February 15, 2012 at 11:18 am

my 1 n only advice 2 d couples in d making is;KEEP D FLAG WAVING!

• Bimbo February 15, 2012 at 11:18 am

Wait o! Is that the N490,000 BB Porshe in the 3rd photo? That must be eLDee.

• Ofilispeaks February 15, 2012 at 1:13 pm

O boy na so we see am o. BB Prosche! Naija stunning…(sent from my BB 9700)

• Triangle February 15, 2012 at 3:50 pm

LOL. Ofili na so we dey manage 9700 o! As in pepperrest.com

• PD February 15, 2012 at 5:08 pm

bb porsche go soon be purewater…..as in nigerians go abuse am!!!! make we dey watch.choi!!! to think of wat i will do with 360k…….God dey sha!!!

• partyrider February 15, 2012 at 1:53 pm

thats not eldee..he was joking when he tweeted that he had it..his last tweet after all that he added ‘#Nawash

• Boss February 15, 2012 at 9:49 pm

i think thats Peter of P-square’s bb porsche

• Sansarai February 16, 2012 at 3:07 am

Ha! Eldee, don fall my hand! N490,000 ke? Anybody who buys that phone is a certified fool! As a very wise someborry asked, “Can it ping Jesus?” Wharrahell. Methinks RIM made this phone specifically for the Naija market. Tomorrow, they will release a N1mill phone and all the “must-to-belongs” will run to buy it…

• NaijaMinaj February 15, 2012 at 11:30 am

Hmmm!!! Pero’s stomach must be ruuuuumbling whever she is right now, with that baby sommersaulting on the injustice! LOL!

• Mhydhe February 15, 2012 at 11:30 am

Honestly am happy for her cus i also got engage lastnite and i knew the excitement on my face when i had the ring placed on my finger……
    But the issue on ground here is dat Annie doesnt seems to mind if he has father or stl fathering
    and will still be fathering other ladies kid but she choose to be the one been refered to as Mrs Idibia,@less weve seen the like of King Suny Ade, Kollintin and the rest having kids after their wedlock.Its individual call and their choice,they choose to live it the way the want so why cant u all haters keep mute,do u know what ur husbands are doin out there,just forget that they return home everynite,they are worse off. So Anny girl rock that ring cus its urs not theres and will also rock mine.

• Couture By Makioba February 15, 2012 at 11:31 am

against all odds….congrates to them…annie u r d luckiest of them all, if i may say so…may God bless u both..

• fairangel February 15, 2012 at 11:41 am

hmmmm.

• soneno February 15, 2012 at 11:45 am

I am a great fan of Tuface but i think the guy got it wrong here. You just got one of your ladies pregnant and you are proposing to another. This is total bullshit, Innocent you fall my hand big time. This means you can never learn ur lesson. What a shame

• Corner stone February 15, 2012 at 11:48 am

@Temi how foolish can Ʊ be!!!did Ʊ hear dt a child is on d way d sixth one 4 dt mata..I’m nt talkin xpensiv rings and lavish wedding I’m talkin bout the essence which marriage is based upon and theirs lack it…I can neva respect a woman who dsnt respect herself cos her decisions jst showd dt she dsnt…Mtcheeeew!! Congrats indeed

• Lue February 15, 2012 at 11:50 am

congrats annie, goes to show that its not in the number of kids

• uche February 15, 2012 at 11:51 am

Annie i am happy 4 u and 2baba,after all the fight from other women,u got the ring,cant wait 4 the wedding to come,congrat annie/2baba

• lapeju February 15, 2012 at 11:53 am

¶ thot he was waiting for rapture to take place……After all d merry-go-rounding, ‎​Ȋ̝̊̅† took him dis long?….A̶̲̅♏ happy for annie tho, Sђe deserves τ̅☺ ßξ his WIFEY

• Na me February 15, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Congratz to them and this is truly sincere
    2face & annie have been dating seriously for at least 2 years now that’s 4 sure am a whitness so she been playing that step mom role for that long already
    as for pero expectin his 6th how do yall know she did not set him up? she sure has been trying to tear these 2 apart with all her schemes that failed ha ha
    she had a child with former husband then met 2face and started baby spree i no pity her at all
    you know not everithing can be posted and said in the open like that
    there is something very strong between these 2 that has kept them together for 13 years she stick to him through thick and thin
    I’m happy for them and hope it will last

• majo February 15, 2012 at 5:09 pm

how do you set somebody up to get you pregnant? or do you think she drugged him, handcuffed him and FORCED him to have sex with her.

• JULES February 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Why wont you be happy for them when you are daft just like them and dont know any better than the ghetto mentality lose morals you promote and live. they live a disgusting lifestyle and their intentions were nver pure but fulled by greed and thirst for fame. these local celebs are nobody to celebrate or look to as their lives are lies. if it wasnt for the local fame, tell me where would these people be? most of them didnt finish school not to talk of have any level of intelligence or chance in live. Annie is a glorified runs girls let me tell you if you want to pretent you dont know that. you sound like you know her so you should be aware that whilse she waiting ‘patiently’ for 2face he was not the only one messing around. do u think annie got to where she is today by being mother theresa or praying??? please. dont dull yourself ok. you can spew this desparate nonsense for the uninformed or unaware but not to me. you are obviously in the cirlce of run girls wanna be celebrity by force like annie your friend.

• my2cents February 15, 2012 at 5:43 pm

That makes it even worse, they have been dating for two years now and he is still expecting child number 6???? Pero set him up??? So, 2face is a baby??? or She tied him down to the bed and forced him to impregnate her???? Abeg,

You show a man the level of respect that he shows you and that you deserve. This is not the example we want to show our daughters. Its not about “winning”its about having a relationship that mirrors that which God has called for. Nobody is perfect, right, but you cant see fire and continue to put your hand in it and call that love.

• Sugabelly February 16, 2012 at 9:50 am

Is TuFace a POT that Pero can just come and carry him away?

If Pero is pregnant, TUFACE DID IT AND IT IS HIS FAULT!

Please stop acting as if one day an innocent pot called TuFace was just sitting in the kitchen when a big bad thief called Pero came and stole him.

The blame is SQUARELY on TuFace / Innocent Idibia and NOONE ELSE.

• muso February 15, 2012 at 12:20 pm

i feel for annie, she’s seen a ditch and now walking into it joyfully……

• Moses February 15, 2012 at 12:20 pm

2baba n annie congrats o.Abeg 2baba hw com say u taste all of dem finish,u com repent nw n u com c say na annie sweet pass.Abeg bros stop tastin n face dis 1.E DON REACH O.CONGRATS 2BABA.

• kelechi kelz February 15, 2012 at 12:21 pm

..what is this? its this attitude of men being horny beasts and women having to win them like a trophy that’s causing all this rubbish in her mind now she has won his heart and all his other mistresses should disappear.when he starts cheating in marriage she go begin cry. ewu lokoja and and shes crying too because he ‘chose’ her! odiegwu.

• MelonX February 15, 2012 at 12:22 pm

She is his soul mate; they even look alike. ’bout time he picks one and settles down. Too bad for the other baby mamas.

• MelonX February 15, 2012 at 12:26 pm

Hey Bella Naija, please reorganize the layout of your sites ipad home page…it is not easy to navigate. You know we luv the ease we’ve always enjoyed on your site. Thanks.

• CeeCee February 15, 2012 at 12:32 pm

Tuface is not even smiling! So I’ll say congrats to Annie-hope she has the strength for all the drama-well after 5 step kids and over 10 years, she should.

• julie February 15, 2012 at 12:54 pm

shame

• julie February 15, 2012 at 12:56 pm

wt is she getting married to him for…mt GOD…there is more and more of this coming,she should get ready…

• eniola February 15, 2012 at 1:05 pm

wow!!! am so happy for u annie, dis is a dream come true.

• olive February 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm

this is realy very serious. My fear is! What wuld d future of ds development be? Annie must have been able to descerned dat already.

• Ofilispeaks February 15, 2012 at 1:12 pm

Finally! Congrats!

• Ufuoma A. February 15, 2012 at 12:07pm February 15, 2012 at 1:17 pm

Finally, may God’s hand be upon this union in Jesus name. congratulations to 2face & Bella.

• Gidi February 15, 2012 at 1:20 pm

2face must be a very unromantic man. Proposing to your girl in a club filled with drunken folks.

• inky February 15, 2012 at 1:46 pm

No class after all she went through,this is the best place he thought of to propose to a This woman must of endured much shame and ridicule in this relationship .He could of a least fly her out to somewhere romantic,like Paris send quality time together wine & dine at the best in the process propose to the woman. A least do one thing with class ,she deserve that and much more…Anyway sha to each it’s own I guess.

• MissVee February 15, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Pls keep quiet Inky! Is the proposal venue a biggie? Paris ko Paris ni! Will that show what the marriage will be like? You sure sound materialistic and I feel for ur husband or boyfriend if you have one! grow up lil girl!

• Gidi February 15, 2012 at 5:28 pm

but the guy for try small na!
        in a night club with drunken guys and gals all over the place.
        You sef check am now?

• isabelle February 16, 2012 at 8:38 am

@inky mtchewwwwwww. are you a guy or babe? if you are a babe abeg lets see your engagement photos. we want to know where your man proposed to you. if you are a guy please lets know where you proposed to your fianace abi na wife now. If you never ever pop the the question then you have to right to make such a comment

• Wunmi February 15, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Honestly, we women really need to start placing some real good value on ourselves no matter what! I mean WTF!! Just WTF!!

• dimma February 15, 2012 at 1:50 pm

this kinda worries me. i pray God keeps him faithful to her.

• bisi February 15, 2012 at 1:50 pm

Wow am so happy for dem,shame on d other baby mama,especially d??????

• Stella February 15, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Congrats to them, but it’s not gonna be easy for Annie though, but Tu face has made his choice.

• inky February 15, 2012 at 1:55 pm

@ cornerstone am with you all the way! Marriage is an institution ordained by God ,it should be taken seriously,and make the unmarried want to have it also. These days it seems like all marriage is a big party,with expensive clothing, people pretending to be wealthy all in the name of out doing the last bride! That ‘s why I don’t attend weddings I give my regards,gift, and stay a home and say a prayer for it to last.

• meekeejo February 15, 2012 at 2:08 pm

2 Baba is gradually becoming a man! The song Rain Drops says it all!!! Congrat Anne… Hope it does really happens before the end of the year for them.

• Ufuoma A. February 15, 2012 at 12:07pm February 15, 2012 at 2:29 pm

finally, God will give them the grace to make it. Amen

• Ice queen February 15, 2012 at 2:37 pm

Am sure most people here are not hating but stating the obvious. If this is actually a display of true love from Annie after all she’s been tru with him and not just to prove that she beat the other girls to it then this is more than Titanic . Its more like diving into the deep blue sea to me. Am not afraid for her anyways, sure she is use to his obnoxious trend with women and will cope. Only her Status will change and life goes on as normal. I wish her luck

• EDDY JONES February 15, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Wat Tuface did is lyk a guy going bak to the first gal he disflower. Wise choice tubaba.
    Congrat. Indid u think lyk a man wt al hz number 6 intact.
    Proudly African……………………………………..

• Ex-Blogger February 15, 2012 at 2:49 pm

There is absolutely nothing to be celebrated here….infact i find this extremely sad and concerning.
    Is this what women in today’s Nigerian society have been reduced to? I weep for my generation! See people, this is what happens when self respect, dignity and independence is traded in for Money, and the title of being a “MRS”. Sometimes i look at Nigeria and wonder if feminism ever happened? My stomach turns when i see beautiful, educated women with philandering husbands turn the other cheek in the name of “keeping thier home”, endure abusive husbands and in-laws, sacrifice thier own happiness for the comfort of a man. Did u ever stop to think if the shoe was on the other foot would he do the same for u?

Annie didn’t win anything here, matter of fact i see her as the biggest loser of the year, and yes i said LOSER! because you have to be a low self esteem having, basic moral lacking, desparate soul to carry on a relationship let alone marry a man who has publicly humiliated you over and over again! And to think she has a daughter? What sort of example is she setting??? So after 10years and multiple babies later….with another one on the way he now sees her fit to become his “African queen”…what a joke! If he cheated on you during y’alls relationship Annie, HE WILL DO IT IN YOUR MARRIAGE!!! Old habits die hard…and you can try all you want sweetie but you can’t teach an old dog new tricks. Dude is a lost cause, you can put lipstick on a pig all you want, at the end of the day, its still a bloody pig!
    To his other jump-offs, i hope y’all have the decency to walk away now, if this isn’t the height of disrespect, then you don’t know what shame is.

• JULES February 15, 2012 at 5:08 pm

BRAVO!!! Well said. but watch and see some loosers label u a “hater”. Daft Nigerian’s most favourite word.

• my2cents February 15, 2012 at 5:28 pm

you said it all and so eloquently!!! it is truly sad!!!

• BeantowneShawty February 23, 2012 at 8:38 pm

OMG finally! I was reading through the comments and did not see one soul mentioned the fact that Annie has a daughter and the kind of message she’s passing to that poor little girl, or any little girl out there for that matter. Sorry to say but Annie is a major FAIL in this case and she’s even crying and dare I say happy? what is there to be happy about? smh I pity the fool. Even if her excuse was that she’s trying to give her daughter the normalcy of a family, this is NOT the way to achieve that sweetie. There is nothing normal or right with this foolish lifestyle TuFace is luring you with, get your head straight. Don’t open your eyes and let the devil destroy the rest of God’s grace in you. Does this babe have respectable family/friends that can talk sense into her before she ends up in hell on earth?… You can make mistake in EVERY aspect of life but a mistake in marriage is the beginning of the end people. A word is enough for the wise, this story worries me and I can’t but feel pity for her already. I hope she realizes soon though.
      I ditto every piece of this Ex-Blogger’s comment, I couldn’t have put it all together so eloquent as you did, you make sense jare. THANK YOU!

• MissVee February 15, 2012 at 2:50 pm

I’m happy for them. For those saying she has work to do, marriage itself is work. It depends on her outlook towards life, besides ppl adopt kids from known ppl and care for them. Yes, Tuface might have other kids and seems to be unfaithful but ppl can change. At least his story is known and there will be no surprises. Many ladies have got married to so called innocent men and later found out he had a family or even HAS a family outside theirs with loads of kids. What do u do? Run away? Lets just be happy and pray that there will be mutual understanding, tolerance and maturity in this relationship. No one is a saint!

• Abi Ato February 15, 2012 at 3:16 pm

Who cares if he slept with the whole world – important fact here is he choose her…..congrat babe

• Ex-Blogger February 15, 2012 at 3:59 pm

“He chose her”….lolllllllllll, and that is an accomplishment? Forget winning a nobel prize, who needs that when you are Tuface’s wife eh? Way to go Einstein! Your rationale is outstanding!!!!

• Mafia February 15, 2012 at 5:04 pm

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

• JULES February 15, 2012 at 5:11 pm

LMAO!!! SOME PEOPLE ARE DELUDED…. WHAT CAN WE DO BUT LAUGH!!!

• Ari. L February 15, 2012 at 9:09 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL… I did not know it was a contest!!

• OmoBolanle February 17, 2012 at 2:32 am

LMAO!…hilarious

• Mema February 15, 2012 at 3:30 pm

who is Anna McCaulkie, is she famous or something.? Never heard of her

• Gladys February 15, 2012 at 3:34 pm

Anny am happy for u, i wish u all d best in life……

• m2 February 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm

i still believe Tuface can make a good husband,there is nothing like a perfect being,we all know his past,what of others that in the future you get to find out disgusting scandal.I wish them all the best,no marriage is really perfect,you just have to make the best of out it,with love i know they will get there,that’s what matters!

• eyes February 15, 2012 at 4:04 pm

After considering the most romantic way he could propose, he choose to do it in a night club….off to a great start aren’t they?

• Ella February 15, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Man 2baba’s got haters for days …

• Ogundiran Hassan Adekunle February 15, 2012 at 4:29 pm

What a soft spot

• UsaveOne February 15, 2012 at 4:35 pm

Hoping to be at Tuface’s wedding live so help me God..

• BukiOni February 15, 2012 at 4:40 pm

Aww, they look so happy, she’s beaming. Wishing them all the best and can’t wait to see their wedding photos on BN x

• Nomy February 15, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Annie i really want to be happy for you but sometimes, its not about winning in the rat race, its about stepping out of the rat race and saying unequivocally that you ARE NOT a rat. Yes he chose you and as a human being am very glad you were picked of all the others. But a man with 5 other kids even while you waited for him and who has another on the way even as he is asking you to marry him? Are you sure that you can deal with this FOREVER?

• Madun February 15, 2012 at 5:05 pm

i am just ashamed to be a woman right now…geez some of you are truly saying “at lat, finally, congrats”? I just pray some of you don’t raise women like yourself otherwise this vicious cycle aint gonna end. Are you friggin kidding me? This has got to be the most ri-damn-diculous bullcrap i have read on bellanaija. i can’t believe this…yet you cry and scream foul when men assualt and kill some of you. y’all actually deserve worse if you think anything about Tuface and Annie is worth celebrating or congratulated…so long for women’s rights!

• JULES February 15, 2012 at 5:09 pm

This is disgusting and a mockery of what marriage is all about. Let watch the drama unroll….popcorn ready

• Madun February 15, 2012 at 5:11 pm

did someone say “he chose her” geezz…..ok not sure why i am furious right now but you what, a well raised and well trained woman is not on display to be chosen by a scum like tuface. a well trained, educated and raised and nutured girl also has a friggin right to chose. get it girls? whoooosa!!!!!!!!! some of you just remind of the mother i pray to never be. i will not raise my girls in a way that attracts the likes of tuface, to think they are his to be chosen. what an insult.

• mhydhe February 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm

hi

• Naveah February 15, 2012 at 5:20 pm

@ Abi Ato – Let’s hope that if Annie Macaulay was your sister that you would wish the same for her…abi, who care about HIV, AIDS, Syphilis, Gonorrhea, Clamydia, HPV especially since I guess you might know personally that Tuface has a teflon coated dip stick that doesn’t catch anything, abi? You fit advise your own sister to enter dis kain marriage where she will be a proud stepmom to 5 children, all born in her on again, off again relationship and she’s only in her mid to late 20’s?

Money na everything? Money is NOTHING if you can’t sleep in your house peacefully o, darling. How can a woman be at rest when everytime her husband goes out to visit his OTHER children, you don’t know if he’s gonna tap some of that a$$ he used to have access to and probably can still have access to as evidenced by Pero’s current pregnancy?

He chose her ko, he chose her ni. He ain’t no prize, sugar let’s forgot the crafted image on the glossy covers of a magazine. He probably couldn’t find any woman to take him, what woman with a good family, education, career, an understanding and exposure to the world would marry Tuface? So he rolls back to Old Faithful because he knows she will there waiting as always. My grandmother used to say, only dog dey chop vomit. I would never take this man back not for no money in the world, how much more humiliated can Annie be in the 10 years? Maybe that’s why she took him back and his ring, e no do for am, she obviously she hasn’t had enough of the emotional roller coaster. I tell you, to go back to him says volumes more about her and her self esteem than it does about him. Let’s hope that there are NO bitter lessons ahead of her but I beg to ask, can an old dog learn new tricks?

• Madun February 15, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Thank you o mi lady, with many brain cells.

• my2cents February 15, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Women, we have to love and respect ourselves better than this. How can you expect a man to respect you when you don’t respect yourself? Whether the man is 2face or David down the road, a man will only respect you if you respect yourself. Marriage already takes so much work, but then to start one with all these issues already…hmmm.

• Omosigho CourageIvie February 15, 2012 at 5:36 pm

congratulations

• keeZy February 15, 2012 at 5:48 pm

Loads of girls chatting s- about @2faceidibia’s proposal to his luv @Anniemacaulay1 get over it, he’s TAKEN now..Criticising him about his baby mamas cos y’all didn’t get the chance to sink ur gold digging fangs into him like vampires that u are. Get a life! He’s TAKEN.. All you naija girls are sluts pretending like you wud not jump in bed with him if given the chance.. Coming here to lay ur negative comments cos u are frustrateted you can’t get a goodlooking, wealthy and famous guy like him. Get a life pAthetic ladies… People sha!! Don’t go & face ur own life be dwelling on someone else’s that’s not even aware that you exist.

• xelena February 15, 2012 at 9:06 pm

@keeZy, I cringe at the intense bitterness emanating from your pores…..waow!! So much negativity spewing from you. And who made you the authority on all Nigerian girls…. Take it easy!

• onegirl February 15, 2012 at 11:19 pm

I am about to waste about 1hr of my life i won’t be getting back but i’ll take the chance. Bia KeeZy abi Krazy,ever heard of the saying about opinion??I don’t think so. If you have,then you’ll understand that every one here is entitled to his or hers. When you come to a forum like this,please stick to the subject and if you don’t have an opinion, read like others and move on. You also know that by referring Nigerian girls as sluts you are also one. It is very evident that you are one of us and i can even tell were exactly you come from. You write the same way you speak English. That aside ,lets go back to you saying a lot of Nigerian girls would die to have Tuface in thier bed? Hello??speak for your self. Unlike you a lot of us still have self esteem and know that money is not everything….speak for your self. Take your own advise and GET A LIFE!!!!!

• Naveah February 16, 2012 at 12:33 am

LMAO! My dear, I think I can safely speak for the ladies here when I say, Annie can have and keep him. Good looks, wealth and fame do fade in time and you shouldn’t really place those as your top priorities in a man…consider that little but very important thing called CHARACTER. There are somethings one may consider dying for (what that is I don’t know) but penis shouldn’t be one of them, I hope Annie makes sure he get a thorough medical check up because 2Baba has sown his wild oats a-plenty.

• Nike February 16, 2012 at 11:20 am

Keezy is most probably Annie’s sister…llllloooooollllllll

• humphery smith February 15, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Datz a very gud one for them. Congrats Annie, at last You made it. Bravo…

• Lovinit February 15, 2012 at 5:57 pm

One gud tin about Annie is dt she knws wot she wants and she waited for it irrespective of d odds. I bliv her eyes r wide open so u guys shld jst congratulate and wish dem d best.

Tuface & Annie hope u wld invite me 2 d weddin sha wiv dz nice PR dt i’v done….lolzzzzz.

• Salamatu February 15, 2012 at 6:04 pm

I’m happy 4 u guys,all d best.

• Stellamaris February 15, 2012 at 6:12 pm

Hmm…really do nt knw wat 2 say 2 d fiancee bt 4 d fiance,i hope marriage gives him a sense of responsibility n keeps his testosterone 4rm bein oversecreted

• baleey February 15, 2012 at 6:20 pm

wow so nice to hear

• posh February 15, 2012 at 6:23 pm

Na d marriage we dey wait for,n how long e go last, wat about d diamond ring peru twitted about some months back?

• olorile February 15, 2012 at 6:28 pm

haba! she is just zoo happy that she forgot the fact that he has 5 other children by different women. is desperation that real? geez + the other woman is still pregnant! Nigerian women plz i want to tell u that u r worth more than marrying a man with 5 babies!

• Tina February 15, 2012 at 6:29 pm

Darling dont mind d hater’s,d sensible ones are d married and we felt ur pains but i pray may God give me ur kind of endurance,i wish u happy married life.

• SAMUEL GEORGE February 15, 2012 at 6:37 pm

Tu baba disappointed me, why did he allow this crafty girl to pin him down with her child matter guy, he fall my hand( I was happy with U when U were giving it to those who needed it from U. Please don’t surrender my guy don’t allow this girl to park U, latter she will start her own women issue with u baba. More need babies from U don’t disappoint me give them as the demand for it. Liberate your self from this Anns ten years trap guy. I feel U bf4 than now baba why propose to a girl?no no no why??? Well i trust U to finish with her disturbance soon)

• Suuisaidl February 15, 2012 at 8:06 pm

Samuel, you dey chop meat? Wetin be ur own?

• Mimi February 15, 2012 at 7:03 pm

PLIZZZ you guys should have foreseen Tubaba’s philandering ways from his video way back talking about “YOU are my african queen” and meanwhile he has like three african queens parading in the video mschewwwwwwwwwww Annie sorry oh may God give you the grace to endure this marriage i have said my own..

• siavin February 15, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Firstly i am happy for them both if they are happy themselves.. However what is worrying me is Nigeria o! the way so much emphasis is placed on gtting that ring… its worrisome!!! i live abroad and i am single and content but if i move up i am sure i would be miserable!!! see people congratulating her like she won a lifetime award…. oshicso!

• ronnie February 15, 2012 at 7:18 pm

bitter sweet emotions innit….annie, truly i wish u happiness but now is the time to hold on to God tightly cos ur decision is about to start a whirlwin dat will affect a lot of people. i hope you said yes cos you truly want to be with him (tuface), and not becos you r the ‘winner’. think about it properly baby girl cos its all about you and your home at the end of the day. tuface isnt going to stop being tuface ok. the lord is ur strenght. congrats once again.

• Coco February 15, 2012 at 7:22 pm

er…tine you pray for her kind of endurance??? I reject it for you in Jesus name. that’s all I got to say

• Maple-gal February 15, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Hope he’ll be more responsible now. Make him no dey born born everywhr abeg ooooo. Congrats Annnie.

• ch February 15, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Reading most of the comments here just made me laugh hard. For me, I think annie’s acceptance and tears stems from the fact that she feels she’s won the 2 other rivals cos after giving this issue a bit of thought, I really do not see what the excitement is about. This guy doesn’t respect you cos if he did, Pero wnt be expectin baby no 3 (assuming we try to excuse the previous ones as mistakes). If there was a contest, she came out tops, so she can be crying that at long last, am the winner. Bt am so disappointed with her poor and myopic choice. Is she saying after all these years that 2face ridiculed their so-called love, she cldnt find anoda man and move on with her life, leave the whole drama behind her? Neway, after all is said & done, one can only wish them well, life is full of choices and she’s made hers. I guess Congrats is in place then……or not?

• jewel February 15, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Honest i was never expecting Tuface to still try to get married (bite my head if u want)..5kids already and anoda one on the way with 3 different women outside wedlock..dats deep..
    my advice to the bride to be(with her silly tears…bite me again if u wish) better beg him to marry all of you his baby mamas together(so ur mind can be at peace already..dat u are a senior wife) cos you know yourselves well ,the others would still have more kids by him..,girl if they could keep getting other pregnancies while you were the steady babe..what difference are you expecting now??
    but i wish u well sha ooo…..*orisirisi…*rolling eyes*

• slyyyy February 15, 2012 at 8:30 pm

well… if God could convert Saul to Paul, then he can stil convert this one.. personally, i believe she agreed to marry him cus of their daughter, money nd fame cus no sane person ll agree to marry a man who doesnt respect u as a woman nd goes aroun chasin everitin in skirt nd poppin babies everiwhere.. @ least in marriage, one should ve peace of mind nd i pray she has that .. nwayz! congrats to them nd i pray God intervenes in their marriage

• stellamwindsor February 15, 2012 at 8:36 pm

lets get ready for anoda 72 days marriage like kim kardashian.hahahaha.new reality show is on d way.hurrayyyy.@keezy,pls all naija girls r not sluts and i wont jump in bed wit tuface cuz hes a nonentity.money dsnt make u responsible.pls dont generalize.lol

• eazzie February 15, 2012 at 8:41 pm

abegi…… make una park well jor!!! which one is ‘can she bear being a step mum to 5 children forever?’ Tubaba was not committed to any of the other gold digging mothers of his children and was allowed to shag all he could especially since his mind was not made up. as for the chic expecting a second child, we all know how to do the calculation and tell a guy u are safe even when you are not and in 9 months….here comes a baby so bone that thing jor!! na proper setup wey unfortunately tubaba may have fallen for. if he sends her, why e no give am the ring? na by who born plenty? all of u crucifying him, have u not done worse? according to my mama, na who born pickin before dem marry am na im be bad child but the one who had 7 abortions and married without getting pregnant is the good child. abi because the spotlight is not on y’all. Please live and let live. It is an achievement for annie especially as she was considered the most decent and reasonable one amongst all them yoruba mamas. congrats to annie macauley and she deserves it and more whether 2baba get 10 children or not. she will reap better fruits no be the seeds all you haters on here are picking. Mscheuw!!!

• Naomi February 15, 2012 at 8:42 pm

Congrats to them! but the language of “shes lucky he chose her” is irking and just made me realize how much more worthy I am and how it looks when you have low self esteem. I ended this with a man who I believe is a womanizer and always thought “I was lucky” he chose me while I knew he is sleeping with other women. I realized how much more I deserve and just because the alpha male “chooses you after all those women” doesn’t mean anything. How about he chose me the first time he encountered me because he realized how much I was worth. It’s a hard decision to walk away from money,cars and his looks..But God has made me a woman to be respected and I chose not to idolize a man or put him on a pedestal. I won’t judge Annie but will pray things work out for her against all our fears.

• Damola February 15, 2012 at 8:50 pm

One life, one life, one life, one life.. all this other one na grammar.. live and let others live!!!… live it!!!….live d damn life whichever way u wish to live it!

• inky February 15, 2012 at 9:35 pm

@ Ms Vee I see your one of those women who don’t know their worth!! Poor you,and as for being materialist you have no idea of what level is, so don’t try . I am only a woman who know her worth!!My bible that am worth far above rubies,so my dear I will not behave nor let “any”man treat me like I belong on the floor..And yes I am happily married it ordained from on high.. Do have a wonderful day ! Ms Vee

• Chris Chijioke February 15, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Annie don’t mind some of these negative feelings from critics. God has answered your prayer period. Every humanbeings has one fault or the other. Maybe they want 2face to be aborting the babies for him to deserve respect. The Devil you know is better than the one you don’t know. They have forgotten that 2face is a handsome man, rich and a celebrity, it is only a superhuman that will overcome the tricks and charms of women. That 2face went back to Annie should be welcomed as a wise decision. Annie saying yes to 2face proposal is a welcome development because it is what Annie wants. So just congratulate her and stop criticiseing. Let me ask the critics, are u a saint? If not shut up your mouth after congratulateing the future Mr and Mrs 2face Idibia. Every marriage has its cross. Annie has known her own cross she will carry already i think she is used to it and she is prepared for it, so is it not wise for her to accept a marriage proposal to a man she knows and Love? Congrats Annie don’t mind those ladies criticiseing if given the chance they will jump to bed with 2face without proposal.

• asa February 15, 2012 at 10:31 pm

congrts. wsh u both wel.

• Usifo February 15, 2012 at 10:44 pm

Annie is just desperate to get married,cos was the essence of marriage without faithfulness on path of both couples,Moreover why is she crying like a fool cos she got a ring from a guy that sleeps around like a dog without protection,we should drop fame atimes and think abt our peace of mind and happiness cos thaz what gurantees healthy living,not only money money money…….Am sure of their break up soonest,cos the engagement can’t last.Except if Tuface is goin to use a padlock on his d*ck.lol…………..for all those people happy for them,U all are just mocking Annie.poor gurl,just got herself into anoda shit

• ify February 15, 2012 at 10:50 pm

To get married is one thing to stay happily married is another.I really hope Annie knows what she is getting into. Congrats to her though.

• Nollywoodgaga February 15, 2012 at 10:55 pm

hum. Congratulations !
    Just wait and see

• QJay February 15, 2012 at 11:04 pm

Hooray! Wow, I am happy for you Annie girl. Excellent news, beautiful couple and both of u have such a pretty daughter. Best wishes, honey.

• Lady S February 15, 2012 at 11:05 pm

@ Chris i think you are getting it all wrong. The point is where was annie when tuface was making baby number 5, that was less than a year ago. Its lack of respect. Take away the money and fame, would you agree for your younger sister to marry him? Its irresponsible of him to have 5 children with 3 women he is lucky he is not in america, d government for don finish him with child support going to the women. On top of that why make babies with women you do not want. Na yesterday him know say na Annie he go marry. I mean come on women, raise the bars and standards, well if thats what she wants, wish her the best. Me personally he should have just started a clean slate with someone else so we can say at last he found true love lol

• raplica handbags February 15, 2012 at 11:08 pm

most of people like this post i am one of them….she get her boyfriend on valentine’s day and this is so nice

• ruth February 15, 2012 at 11:20 pm

should i say she is lucky? Yea,but with high blood preasure at the age of 35 if she is not upto and pls ladies will should give ourself some value,prestige,dignity,if 2face is not a world star i bet annie wouldnt have even look at him,pls ladies we should learn to marry men of principles,dignity,men who we value us so our children wil be proud of us.money is good but not the kind of 2baba own.

• kemmy February 15, 2012 at 11:35 pm

Am happy for them especially Annie.wooº°˚˚°ºoow d ring is beautiful.meanwhile @Pinkus u shld get a life.r u kidding me?u mean u have been following Tuface’s life for over a decade and wastefully u didnt make anyfin outta ur own life.you cant even spell common words( Talent,Scenario,Discipline).SMH 4 U.stop d beef.Tuface can change now or later,never say never.check urself to know if u r fertile too*tongue out.

• Pinkus February 16, 2012 at 7:13 pm

I guess the role you take on Bella is to ensure my words are spelt correctly. I’m one of the few people happy to take to corrections, it takes nothing away from me but adds so much unto me, so little lady, I’m assuming thank you is in order, abi?. Also, about following Tuface, let me say also that, I am sure you are one of a few who read things literarily and digest without giving it much thought. But even that in itself is fine. The way we perceive life differs, you are permitted the joy of shallow thinking, its all good, I can’t fault for your mindset now, can I? So when someone says they have followed another person’s life, its because there is something positive about them and they place some form of value on. To the part about getting a life? I see clearly that you and I are quite alike and thats why we take the time out to have an opinion. (Deny it all you want) but we both share a certain level of joblessness (your words and meaning not mine). So Kemmy, as you have an opinion, so do I, even though I generally keep my opinions to myself and restrict them to personal conversations but in this situation, I choose to put it out here in the open. Why do I keep my opinions to myself? Because to each man his own.

• funmilayo seun February 15, 2012 at 11:55 pm

Wao.I whic him best of luck in lif.

• Justsaying February 16, 2012 at 12:01 am
  • Madun February 16, 2012 at 12:26 am

hhahahhaha…tubaba “chose” the one most likely to put up with his philandering ways.

• :) August 2, 2013 at 8:02 pm

Showbiz Wedding of the Year…Coming Soon! watch out

• KingsQueen February 16, 2012 at 12:30 am

Poor child (Annie)… this whole tuface and 3women plus others we know not of reminds me of Isaiah 4:1 “and in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, we will eat our own bread & wear our own apparel; only lets us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach”… Annie may have won the name but that ‘reproach’ stays for life.

• Micheal February 16, 2012 at 12:55 am

A man who is not faithful to you before marriage cannot suddenly change, ladies! na wa o. I guess the ladies are too busy in the contest of who gets 2 face, they’ve actually lost their reality check………….some are not even thinking , how cool it is for children growing up in a stable family (regular mum n dad).. wow ! gullible, all in the name of fame n doe.( 21st century sad story).

• princess iyke tracy February 16, 2012 at 1:31 am

i most say am really happy for her but i think there still trouble coming ahead of her so she really needs to watch her back and i wish u all the best.happy val

• tos.. February 16, 2012 at 2:04 am

if annie see all this comment she ll trow back the ring to 2facee

• busola February 16, 2012 at 2:32 am

Babe is not marrying, she is settling. Too bad she sees 2face’s cheating habit as the norm. smh!

• @_Iyore February 16, 2012 at 3:36 am

Finally! I’m so happy for them! Annie is pretty!

• ify February 16, 2012 at 3:46 am

After-all the likes of Alibaba still went back to his baby mama.Therefore nothing is certain.

• juliet saba February 16, 2012 at 5:45 am

am happy for her after so long, but talking about other women getting pregnant they are all after the money, beacuse if you dont want to pregnant, you will not be.

• Okoli chinomso February 16, 2012 at 7:01 am

Wishing u the best married life.

• Onuel kingsley February 16, 2012 at 7:45 am

Hmmmmm!luv they say, its blind.

• wondering February 16, 2012 at 8:15 am

Everyone commenting about their relationship and what not. Why una dey take panadol for another person’s headache???

In other news? Didnt anyone else notice the BB Porsche in one of the pictures??? Please if you know who owns that hand, all i need is 30mins with that phone, I just wan play wit am… lol

• Madun February 16, 2012 at 5:36 pm

to asnwer your question – Why una dey take panadol for another person’s headache??? it’s cos they made it our headache?

• isabelle February 16, 2012 at 8:28 am

sharrap sharrap. some of you ladies writing epistles here on bella naija have done worse than waiting for 10yrs for a man. most of you know your man’s countless galfriends the only difference between your men and tuface is that Tubaba is a star as such many of the women in his life will definately feel honoured to keep the pregnancies. So many of you have had countless abortions for your men all in the name of love….. so tell me who is worthy to judge. The babe knows the man she is about to marry and is probably ready to live with that. Most of you ladies will roll on the floor to have your very very unfaithful boyfriends pick u instead of your rivals..we know their gist because they re in the limelight. please can we know yours??????bet it will be dirtier than their story.

• queenB February 16, 2012 at 3:05 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOL THESE COMMENTS !!! NIGERIANS ARE RUTHLESSS SHAAAAA

• Abi February 16, 2012 at 3:24 pm

If I was Annie, I will love him from afar and love myself first- He’ll not change until he is ready..Here is a man that loves himself first, you too do the same. Talking from experience girl..listen to your spirit and prevent years of heartache!What rules have you set for him on how to treat you?

• April February 16, 2012 at 3:45 pm

I think the shame of him expecting another child will make me not agree to marry him- kai, shame would have killed me…mogbe child number 6 on the way?!!!!but anyway to agree once he had another child outside of your relationship means you can agree to baby no 6!! This will make for good tv:-)
    And some stupid peps are saying people are jealous- how can-for what? Please don’t mistaken common sense for jealousy oo

• Yemisi February 16, 2012 at 3:52 pm

This Tuface reminds me of my husband, apart from the babies, 18 years on he’s still cheating and I’m still taking him back,
    One day I’ll learn :-(.

• Madun February 16, 2012 at 5:31 pm

hhahhahhag and when the virus test come back positive, you will forgive him cos the bible says forgive 70 times 7. i can’t get how some put others before themselves

• Bella February 16, 2012 at 4:04 pm

all i seem to hear is expecting 6th child … like really in 2012, he still doesnt know how to “wtrap it up” wow! am astounded and i totally empathise with this new wife to be, for i fear that her life will be plagued with more out of lock kids than her happiness! is he worth it – like really ..for you to wait a decade for at over that period he is still finding time to scatter his seeds widly! wow.. see i have a new foudn respect for this your anne…personally i woudl think she has more self worth and value than this!

• Browngyrl February 16, 2012 at 4:45 pm

One word, dysfunctional!!!

• Pinkus February 16, 2012 at 6:52 pm

I have for more than a decade followed Tuface’s career, his misses and argued my heart out that he is the best talnet to come out of this dark continent of ours called Africa. Though I was appalled at the rate at which he was bagging women and baking buns in their ovens, I somehow couldnt help but love his talent and humility and could forgive his philandering for whatever reasons. But then some weeks ago I go on another blog to read about one of his baby mamas expectant with a 3rd child and Tuface made such a wrong judgment call that should be totally blamed on his almost clueless publicist who let him spew that bull crap! That philandering and popping babies like a dog is a price he has to pay for fame! Is that daft or what? No, Tuface has no discipling or moral compass, I’m sorry. I just totally tuned off this guy and said to myself, “Does this dude think at all?” I doubt it. Hmmm…. Very well said. I’m unsure if congratulations are in order, but I feel a tinge of sadness and anger at the whole scenario, but certainly not happiness in the real sense of it. So the idea and moral of the love triangle here is to endure, right? Endure two rivals, five babies excluding your own, club brawls with one of the baby mamas, an openly and obvious philanderer like Tuface and be patient because regardless of all of these, you will still bag the man, abi? I see. So, it also means that Annie is at home with the fact that this guy who for years has never been faithful wouldnt start being unfaithful now just because she’s bagged a ring that is no real confirmation that they will ever sign the dotted lines, but thats all by the way because she’s bagged the ring? Annie is comfortable knowing that in the marriage there is a high possibility that Tuface can, might and most likely impregnate one or a few more girls and maybe one of his other baby mamas, but it dont count for much because she bagged him, right? So let me ask, does this mean that in the midst of all these sexual mayhem going on, none of all these three girls (excluding the groupies here oh) thought that there was a remote chance they could have picked up stuff from Tuface… say herpes, Gonorrhea, or even aids right? wow! Amazing! Tuface must be a real safe and trust worthy badosky sha. So it never occured to even him or any of these girls that one or two of them could be creeping and kicking it with someone else other than Tuface? So Anne, its fine that in the midst of having to have Tuface’s baby four and a half babies after, he gets one of his baby mamas pregnant with yet another baby but its you who gets the ring? As a woman I’m seriously thinking about this whole arrangement. Here’s also my thoughts, I dont think Tuface has the moral compass or thinking capacity to decide on his own what to do or what not to do. I guess the advice from a smart person to him was for him to pick one of these three clawing women and marry her for the sake of reputation and a series of many other things. So, Annie, think and ask yourself if congratulations are in order.

• ak February 16, 2012 at 8:11 pm

congrats 2 both of them nd i wish dem all d best. To 2face, this jst kinda seems lyk u asked d pregnant baby mama 2 marry you nd she said no so u looked for the next available candidate, am sure if she (annie) had said no too you would have moved right on to the next one. To annie, do you really thing you want to spend your ‘forever’ with a man who already has five kids going on six, two other baby mamas and a whole load of baggage. Dont you think its kinda weird dat it took him getting another woman pregnant for him to realise dat he wants to spend the rest of his life with you, all women will naturally get carried away when dey see a ring, all there right senses go with their sense of vision, babes i suggest you think this thru well. 2face is a gentleman, at least i think he’ll let you keep the ring incase you change your mind. there is an upside to all of this: after ten yrs, ups nd downs, trials nd tribulatioins, multiple children and baby mama drama, he still wanted to be with you whereas he could have chosen to start afresh on a clean slate with another woman. he was brave enuf to ask you to marry him ( its not easy 4 a guy that has groupies nd baby mamas to want to settle down wif one of them, dats lyk holdin a pistol to your own head nd all dats left is to pull the trigger), so if you are convinced dat you love him and dat he luvs you too nd u are ready to deal wif sharing your husband wif two different women and five step children go right ahead, i wish you all the best. once again congrats

• itohow williams February 17, 2012 at 12:01 am

Good for them, wishing them a happy Marriage life.

• wendy February 17, 2012 at 12:11 am

how many nigerian married men stay faithful in marriage? how many hv kids outside secretly? “let him who is without sin cast the first stone” Haters, stop hating and bless and wish them well. Am sure the haters are from the opposite camp. Anyway,if he is really for Annie ,God will see them through. There is really nothing God can’t do,he has PERFORM MIRACLE IN WORST CASES. Annie my dear, i wish u and tuface the best. My candid advise to other baby mamas, they should leave him alone and try nt to frustrate him, at least they all say he takes care of his kids,God will bless them with their own man.

• wendy February 17, 2012 at 12:26 am

but i will like to ask why will someone hv two or three kids for a man nt their husband? one can be a mistake but two,three kids obviously sickness on the girl’s side cos no well brought girl will hv two /three kids for a man nt their husband. was it a plan to hook the GUY? sorry, that shit is so old and doesn’t work anymore. ANNIE,abeg carry ur man go joi, u wan dey there since ten years and more for born ten kids then, RUBBISH!

• Lmao February 25, 2012 at 7:36 am

While u ask how can someone have 3 babies without being married, you need to ask how can a someone find true love in a man she “waited” for 13 years, had 5 children, 2 other baby mamas and is waiting on baby #6 in another month? The woman with the most sense seems to be baby mother #3 Sunmbo (at least for now). Cause neither Annie or Pero thought things through as they are making these forever lasting, life altering decisions. Both need to get a little bit of self esteem.

• wendy February 17, 2012 at 12:31 am

Tuface is ALSO TO BE BLAMED,YES BUT THE WOMEN ALSO TAKE EQUAL PART

• onegirl February 17, 2012 at 2:36 am

@Pinkus?Really? u had to write this again?WOW!

• pynk February 17, 2012 at 10:33 am

THis one is taking panadol for someone elses headache.

• anony February 19, 2012 at 6:08 am

hahaha @ ur comment pynk..where do u guys get all this stuff from..lmaooo

• oyin February 22, 2012 at 3:12 pm

All these comments are more than funny I love BN..
    But on a serious note annie needs to start seeing a therapyist cos am sure aving 5step children isnt gonna b a easy one.
    But I dont call 10yrs of waiting on an unfaithful man endurance, its total bullshit

• me February 28, 2012 at 5:57 pm

a woman after my own heart….said it like it damn well is!!!!

• Folake February 24, 2012 at 5:59 am

LOVE So beberegbe

• me February 28, 2012 at 5:56 pm

with all those children!!!! Anne better tighten your belt tight. You’re in for one hell of a ride with one hell of a womaniser, but that’s nothing to nigerian women

• Tony June 25, 2012 at 12:43 am

2face can never stop to disappointing the female, it’s better to any of female to not fall in love with 2face, because 2face is a heart broker.

• Esse November 4, 2012 at 3:01 pm

Hehehehehehe …. I never stop laughing which kind wahala be dis na. Me self i dont know wettin i go fit talk. Anyway babes no vex ooooooh na so some men don turn some babes into out there.

• Iamme March 8, 2013 at 9:00 pm

Bella Naija, was it necessary to include the line “2Face is currently expecting his sixth child with ex-girlfriend Pero Adeniyi”? That statement was just out of place in the engagement story! And to think you claim to be excited for them in your opening lines…smh!