What a fantastic way to start the month of July! Nigerian lifestyle retail store L’Espace in collaboration with Obsidian will be giving away fabulous goodie bags worth a N 100,000 to 3 lucky BN readers from today Tuesday 3rd July 2012 to Sunday 29th July 2012. The goodie bags contain stunning pieces from designers from its retail store.
To win, choose one (or all, to increase your chances) and;
- Like L’Espace’s Facebook Page – http://on.fb.me/NVbPi6
- Follow L’Espace on Twitter – http://bit.ly/M0y9bk
- Follow them on their Tumblr Page – http://bit.ly/NnAESA
- Follow them on Pinterest: http://bit.ly/OY2FaA
- Search for their Summer Campaign EleV8 Media Mobile Billboard truck and take a picture of it
- Upload the photo on either of the pages or all of it and tag the time and where it was spotted
Here is a practical example.
- Social Networking Site – Twitter
- Take a picture of the Billboard
- Upload the Photo
- Then type, Spotted 2 PM at Lekki Phase 1 Roundabout #spottedlespace
The three lucky people with the highest number of sightings will win the goodie bags. So be sure to like L’Espace on Facebook and follow them on Twitter and Tumbr (Remember to use the #spottedlespace hashtag for Twitter & Tumblr) and be on the look out for the campaign billboard.
L’Espace is also giving you a chance to get discounts on items at their store with Foursquare. All you have to do is download the Foursquare app, visit the L’Espace store and check in. First check in gets a 10% discount off all purchases over N 5,000 using the 4SQFirst product code, check in with 3 or more friends with a total spend of N 50,000 or more and get a 10% discount off total purchase and Mayor gets 15% dsicount on all purchases over N 70,000 with free home delivery by 360Delivery and a free froyo or pot of CamCam sweets of their choice.
Every one wins with L’Espace, so visit their store and check in.
Contact: For more info and general enquiries, call 07028028960 | e-mail L_espace @lpmnigeria.com | Visit the L’Espace Store, 19A Olosa street, Victoria Island, Lagos from Tuesdays to Sundays | Log on to their website – http://bit.ly/LNBWKT