Updated – BN Bytes: EME Boys Taking Down Shows on their North American Tour

Posted on Tuesday, July 31st, 2012 at 12:30 PM

By Onos O

Banky W, Wizkid and Skales have been shutting down shows all over North America since they begun their tour earlier this month. From Houston to Providence, Rhode Island; from New York, USA to Toronto, Canada, the EME boys are unrelenting in wooing their audiences and delivering great shows.

Assisted by the silk-tongued R&B crooner (and actor) Rotimi on occasion,  here’s some massive footage of what went down.

Check on it.

New York

Also, here’s some footage from their Toronto concert featuring Wizkid and Skales – their arrival (Wizkid‘s first show in Canada); their press conference and footage of their performance.

Check on it.

Canada

Also, here’s so more footage of the event in Canada, courtesy of TelAfric TV, their official media sponsor:

Source: Blue Revolution Entertainment | Microbell Media Group | giditrend | TelAfric TV

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 31 Comments on “Updated – BN Bytes: EME Boys Taking Down Shows on their North American Tour”

Comments
    • ofilispeaks July 31, 2012 at 11:13 AM

nice one!

• LUVLY July 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM

nice

• LUVLY July 31, 2012 at 11:37 AM

skales needs to lose his baby fat

• Gold digger July 31, 2012 at 12:41 PM

You must have felt like a god after typing this in that your mini world. *Smh*. Too bad your world only consist of you and your computer.

• madman July 31, 2012 at 1:26 PM

ahn ahn — why now ?? isn’t he a baby

• berry July 31, 2012 at 8:42 PM

what baby fat? mind ur own weight my dear

• madman July 31, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Balding grandpa Banky W needs to retire…..let the young ones do their thing. Wizkid is an amazing performer.

• bee July 31, 2012 at 1:38 PM

lolllllllllllllllllllllllll@ Gold digger

• madman July 31, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Those Nigerians on stage can’t do the Azonto…please leave that to the Ghanians.

• chichi July 31, 2012 at 2:10 PM

ok so i was at this concert cos i really love these guys but ppl were really disappointment and ill say it was a rip off…concert was supposed to start at 7pm..me and my friends were like “oh african time lets be there at 8pm”..show did not start until past 1 am with opening acts..skales and wizkid started much later and performed for about 45mins..ppl were pissed the way they left the stage…No real appreciation for their fans..just “thank you”,drops mic and ran off..the crowd you saw at the beginning of the third vid are the ppl they wouldnt let come in..these are ppl who paid ooo…later organizers started doing damage control on twitter..it was a mess and ppl were really disappointed…Ill say you have no business organizing concerts if you cant perform for an hour or two…i had fun cos i took my crazy brothers who wanted to see what this wizkid dude was about..lol..my lil bro asked me innocently after the show “his he an alligator? why does he bring his tongue out while dancing? and i cant believe that is what girls were screaming for”..lol..i had a lil bit of fun though..still love these guys but they need to get it together mehn cos ppl were mad at them

• chichi July 31, 2012 at 2:13 PM

*is* and at the beginning of the forth vid not third

• femi July 31, 2012 at 4:26 PM

The whole show was full of crap! Microbell media organiaton( organizer) shld go learn how to organize better show. fans were really disappointed in Toronto!!!

• jane July 31, 2012 at 4:59 PM

they really screwed up the toronto version of the concert..the hall they booked was not even big that many people were now stuck outside…dey now said they will do another concert but the location too was small,it was just a messup,even see the video of wizkid coming,its as if they couldnt even put him in a nice hotel mchew

• moi July 31, 2012 at 5:28 PM

looooool Chichi….in Calgary, Flavour played for only 15 mins and the show didnt start till 1am too….I hear wizkid will be in Calgary soon , hopefully it’ll be a better show!

• chichi July 31, 2012 at 8:19 PM

lool 15 what??..ppl have been complaining about most of the Nigerian artists visiting canada except for p square..they seem to take us for granted here..i dont know if the organizers or the artist is to blame

• femi July 31, 2012 at 5:32 PM

next time u hear microbell putting up a show….pls dont waste ur money. To wizkid, study seasoned performers and learn how to put out a great performance.
      @chichi..totally agree with everything that you said

• igbo canadian July 31, 2012 at 7:03 PM

LMAO! at the comments. All i know is unna try. I live in OTT and i could not just do it. I slept not on a bicycle but in my house because from stuff i heard and I saw..I misses nurrin

• igbo canadian July 31, 2012 at 7:03 PM

missed*

• faith July 31, 2012 at 7:09 PM

Wow! Wat a shame!

• keri July 31, 2012 at 8:46 PM

All i see is rotimi #lovestruck#

• o August 1, 2012 at 12:46 AM

I hear u on that one, girl. lol

• Anon August 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM

I live in Cali. I stopped going to events promising these events or concerts because it’s always one problem or the other. Late time, short stage performance or no show up. It’s quite disappointing. I will just continue to watch them on youtube.

• AdaAda August 2, 2012 at 4:37 PM

I agree. When Flavour came to Maryland, we waited hours for him to show up. The show was to start at 10pm. It did not start until 1am smh. He preformed for like 45 mins and that was it. At least I got to take pics with him but still, it was unacceptable.

• E-NET August 1, 2012 at 7:16 AM

We need to call these guys to other , to help our image as africans out there!

• DDon August 3, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I think Femi is just a hater. Seen your comment somewhere b4 and all you say about everyone is bad. Are you even perfect or r u God? Those promoters tried but the security and cops screwed up at the door. Can you do it. @Femi and @Chichi are just haters. Learn to atleast appreciate your people. I don’t have any relationship with who ever the promoters are or the Artist but I was there with 3 friends and we got there at 10 and enjoyed it. Stop blackmailing cos what goes around comes around.

• DDon August 3, 2012 at 3:16 AM