5 States, 36 Contestants, 1 Queen – The Search Begins for Miss Nigeria 2013! Auditions to Hold in Enugu, Benin, Abuja, Port-Harcourt & LagosPosted on Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 at 2:28 PM
By Adeola Adeyemo
Do you have what it takes to become the next Miss Nigeria? Then this information is for you!
For the 38th prestigious Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant, ATN and DAAR Communications (AIT) with Beth Management Ltd is touring around Nigeria looking for girls between the ages of 18-25 years old, to become the queen ambassador, a role model to young Nigerian women, a spokesperson for charity while showcasing the positive attribute of a Nigerian woman.
The casting team would be touring Port Harcourt, Enugu, Benin, Abuja rounding up with the final casting in Lagos. Auditions will take place from the 16th February to 30th March 2013. The casting aims to maximize the opportunity for girls to participate in the most sophisticated competition. At the end of the casting tour, 36 contestants will be selected to partake in the two-week reality TV show ‘The Making Of A Queen”, in which eliminations will take place leaving 21 ladies to compete for one crown at the Grand finale. The ultimate goal is to choose a queen based on elegance, poise, talent, intelligence and beauty.
- 3 million naira
- A luxury car
- Full academic scholarship in Nigeria
- All expense paid trip
- One year modeling contract
To take part in the Miss Nigeria 2013 audition, applicants must be:
- Aged 18-25
- Nigerian citizen
- Not be a mother or pregnant
- Not be married
- Must be in good health, moral character
- Speak good level of English language
How to apply
- Pay in registration fee of N2,500 at any Zenith Bank Branch (Account Name: ATN Miss Nigeria Beauty Pageant | Account Number 1013193422).
- Bring the bank teller & application form, along with an ID card or a copy of your birth certificate and 2 recent photos (one head to shoulder and one full length to the casting venue).
- International Applicants: To be a part of this great opportunity, upload a two-minute video clip of yourself on YouTube and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30th March 2013. Be Creative! (This applies only to international applicants)
Casting Dates and Locations
Date: Saturday 16th February 2013
Time: 9AM – 1PM
Venue: The Hotel – Plot 108, Azu Ogbunike Crescent, off Nza Street, Independence Layout, Enugu
Date: Saturday 23rd February 2013
Time: 10AM – 1PM
Venue: Best Western Hotel – Evbuomwan Street, off Sapele Road, Etete, Benin City, Edo State
Date: Saturday 2nd March 2013
Time: 9AM – 1PM
Venue: Dunes – 5th Floor Dunes plaza, 44 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama, FCT, Abuja
Date: Saturday 9th March 2013
Time: 9AM – 1PM
Venue: Eddiez Wine Bar – 11A Emeyal Street, GRA, Phase 2, Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Date: Saturday 30th March 2013
Time: 11AM – 3PM
Venue: Civic Center – Ozumba Mbadiwe Street, Victoria Island, Lagos
Contact: For all press, sponsorship and enquiries please email email@example.com | Call 08033278752 or 08091892258 |Like on Facebook www.facebook.com/MissNigeriaBeautyPageant | Follow on Twitter www.twitter.com/MISSNG2013
BellaNaija.com is an official media partner of the Miss Nigeria 2013 Beauty Pageant