Posted on Tuesday, July 30th, 2013 at 9:53 AM

By Damilare Aiki

Dakore & Kate Samsung Launch BellaNaija (2)

Duh! Why do you think her body has been looking so good recently?

Yesterday That1960Chick.com exclusively reported that Nollywood star Kate Henshaw will be sharing her fitness secrets in a workout DVD, which will be called “Kate’s Fit 4 Life”.

According to the blog, the 43 year old movie star, who is also a brand ambassador for Samsung Mobile and Samsung Electronics West Africa, as well as the face of Onga seasoning, was spotted in New York City, USA, to complete post production.

While there, she also reportedly signed an international distribution deal with a US based media company.

The fitness DVD set to hit stores in September 2013, will be the first in the series of work out DVDs from Kate and will be marketed both locally and internationally.

We are really excited that our entertainers are pushing the envelope. Kate joins other Nigerian and international celebrities including beauty queen/entrepreneur Nike OshinowoReal Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore, Keeping Up with the Kardashians star Kim Kardashian and Carmen Electra who have work out DVDs.

Will you buy Kate’s work out DVD? Let us know!

Be Sociable, Share!

Tags: , , , ,

• Custom Search
  • 40 Comments on “Nollywood Star Kate Henshaw to release Work Out DVD this September – Will You Buy?”

Comments
    • Ann July 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Would really love to lay hands on that DVD. Kate’s an amazing force of nature. Good job and may God continue to bless her efforts!!!

• MARGIE July 30, 2013 at 10:09 AM

why not?

• beebe July 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM

i will certainly love to have it. obviously it will aids a lot

• THUN THUN THUN July 31, 2013 at 12:42 AM

JUST LOOK AT YOUR ENGLISH…SMH, SLAP YOURSELF PLS!

• elleven45 July 30, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Sincerely i can’t marry any girl addicted to Bellanaija weddings.

• The Only Italian Princess July 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Ta lo wa bi e lejo? Who even told you that “any girl addicted to Bellanaija weddings” wants to even marry you sef? See how you opened your mouth gbagada in the avatar sef! Pfftt!

• Owgee July 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM

LMAOOO!

• Puhleese July 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

• Doyinsola July 30, 2013 at 3:13 PM

Lol…#thumbsup

• L.L. July 30, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I just died @ ur comment….lol!

• FRIED RICE July 31, 2013 at 4:13 AM

@italian princess! lwkmd!! ive got tears of laughter in my eyes right now! see how u just washed the guy! lmao! chai

• Mahogany September 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Babe, you can’t fit to kill me o…mogbe! mogbe!! mogbe!!!. I can’t stop laffing at your comment to this dumb-headed guy. #RunsAwayOjare

• tbn July 30, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Ode, ki la gbe kilo ju? We’re talking about Kate and her dvd here, and you’re talking about not marrying a girl addicted to bn weddings. Who ask you? and who wan marry you sef? Na so una dey fail exams.

• Tokunbo July 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

azzzzzzin me sef taya i had to go up again to read if i had clicked something else. Go and buy Kate’s DVD to exercise your mouth and fingers and stop exposing your stupidity here jare.

• kayc33 July 30, 2013 at 2:28 PM

haha! i feel you bro!

• Silly Beaver July 31, 2013 at 6:09 AM

With your mouth wide open, were u practicing your imaginary proposal… Lmao …..

• oose July 31, 2013 at 3:42 PM

my oga at the top what are you doing here then looking at the one who isnt … just asking ????

• hayzey July 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

She certainly has the body for it. So yeah, go her. I’ll check it out, out of curiosity anyway.

• Jfk July 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Not all,wouldnt want my ass to be flat like her own….no but no thanks. I will pass!

• Abby July 30, 2013 at 10:24 AM

I just simply love this lady (maybe cos i get a lot comment frm pple that i luk like her… *winks*) . I’ll definitely buy once it hits stores… fashionminders.blogspot.com

• Lynxx & Emma Nyra are Nigeria wackest artist alive! July 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

@ elleven45 you made my day….why if I may ask.@ Jfk you sound pained..I bet you look older than her @ your age! Take it easy,life is not that hard

• Hurperyermie July 30, 2013 at 10:38 AM

definitely yes

• Mitchell July 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM

Yeah definitely! Not only out of curiousity and excitement because she’s the first Nollywood star to do this, but also because with the way she looks at her age she must be doing something right. Lol!

• Eve82 July 30, 2013 at 10:59 AM

Donkey booty/Stallion booty…grabs popcorn and mike’s hard lemonade.

• Brown Sugah July 30, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Yeah! Yeah! I would definitely grab a copy of her CD when it hits the stores. I need to know what she is doing right. LOL
      nitabrownsugah.wordpress.com

• Lami July 30, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I will buy if the ratings are good,she has such an amazing body and that’s something to emulate.keep it up woman!!

• Dr Fomsky July 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I would mostly out of curiousity but also because of her lovely body!

• maya July 30, 2013 at 12:07 PM

i’m actually offended for Phaedra Parks :( how can kenya moore make dis list n not phaedra? kenya is a very good thief lol! team donkey booty all the way!

• Miss-I-No-Do-Kele-Kele July 31, 2013 at 12:07 AM

@maya God bless you jareh!! Stealing Phaedra’s idea trying to make it hers I simply cannot stand that chick Kenya Moore. She’s so annoying!! Yes she is beautiful but she gets on my freakin nerves!! As for Kate Henshaw making a work out video *In a Jamaican accent* GWAN GYAL!! I’m always in support of my fellow Nigerians doing new things.. SO DO YOU BOO!!! xx

• Beauty July 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

@Elleven45 lmao abeg come and marry me i’ll make u addicted to BN weddings by force…..lol seriously BN weddings are d ish oh love dem!!!

• Kora July 30, 2013 at 1:13 PM

It’s a must have!

• oose July 30, 2013 at 1:31 PM

what happened t nike oshinowos own?

• Eric L July 31, 2013 at 12:13 AM

There will also be an oversize durable workout mat released about the same time. This mat and your videos, is a workout anywhere you want.

• NNENNE July 31, 2013 at 1:06 AM

@elleven45… You would rather have her go from house to house gossiping!

• Estelle July 31, 2013 at 8:40 AM

workout DVD we just hear all dis when they release it now they will carry high prize that a normal person can’t afford let me stick to my skipping abeg

• Nnenna July 31, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Good one Aunty Kate but am gonna stick with my skipping rope!

• Tj August 1, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Kate is indeed a gem and a role model! Please visit her blog and read more on her regular articles : katehenshaw.com/blog

• Clover August 1, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Good idea, will support.

• Skills August 19, 2013 at 1:54 PM

It may be great…..

• vicky December 12, 2013 at 4:06 PM

i can’t wait to have one becos i love walkingout alot….1,2,3……1,2,3 up down,up down…..wow