Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 026

From one Nollywood star to another.

On Saturday 25th January 2014, Ireti Doyle invited Monalisa Chinda for an interview on her show – OGE at Adam & Eve, Ikeja, Lagos.

Monalisa dressed in black had a fun time chatting with Ireti on acting and her latest project – Monalisa Magazine.

BellaNaija Movies & TV just received some exclusive behind the scenes photos from the shoot.

Check it out!
Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 022 Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 023 Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 025Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 032 Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 033Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 028Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 027Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 034 Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 035 Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 037 Monalisa Chinda & Ireti Doyle - Oge TV -BellaNaija  - January 2014 - BellaNaija - 038

18 Comments on Monalisa Chinda Promotes Monalisa Magazine on Ireti Doyle’s OGE TV Show – Photos
  • tish January 28, 2014 at 4:10 pm

I still wont buy her mag…..Just CAN’T

• Naveah January 28, 2014 at 8:17 pm

Well educate us as to the reason. Is it the price? Aren’t the stories interesting? You don’t like the graphics or lay out of the magazine? You don’t like her as an actress? Why can’t you buy the magazine?

• tish January 29, 2014 at 9:02 am

Hmmm…..from where do I start Naveah? I won’t buy because I believe that this mag will be about promoting herself. Why, oh why are there so many pictures of her on the mag? And yeah, she had to name it after herself!!! Of all the self-serving, narcissistic ways to show her conceit, she had to go this route…I won’t buy it because I do not believe the content will be better or even different from the Genevieve magazines of this world. I will not buy it because I also believe it’s going to be another one of the ventures Nigerian ‘celebrities’ venture into in their quest for relevance (time I’m sure, will prove me right). I will not buy this one because I can guarantee there will be no longevity, seeing as how the magazine has already generated so much drama; from her first manager leaving and being re-hired and then fired again, from her releasing a press statement about the issue to her Editor reportedly leaving….it’s too much drama from a girl who can’t even act.
        As for the layout, I haven’t seen the mag in print but from the teasers on the internet, what’s there to like? Is it this picture of her trying to be like an Arabian princess only they forgot to photoshop, no HEM the frayed edges of the fabric?
        Are the stories interesting? Well how would I know, I haven’t actually seen it. You sound like you have anyway, tell me, are you……hmmmm

• Naveah January 30, 2014 at 4:50 pm

No, I haven’t seen the magazine, I wouldn’t be buying it since I don’t live in Nigeria. I was just curious as to why you wouldn’t support the effort. I am not a fan of Mona Lisa, I think she is one of the worst actresses Emem Isong has forced down our collective throats but she like everyone else has to make a living so I will not knock her hustle. There are some people who seem to like her work, there is a niche for everyone.

• amarachi January 28, 2014 at 4:52 pm

luvly

• Omolola January 28, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Loool@tish

• Olori Tari January 28, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Awww she looks good :). Until now, I actually thought there was nothing like Ireti Oge Tv show again. Good to know she’s still on it.

• Ms. Jayee January 28, 2014 at 5:29 pm

For starters..who knew there was an OGE TV?????

• laffs January 28, 2014 at 5:34 pm

luv her outfit but what is up with the cover of the mag? cant see it properly but from the little i can see, its scary

• turi January 28, 2014 at 5:35 pm

She looks really pretty…

• kitan January 28, 2014 at 6:31 pm

Lovely Makeup by Debbie

• Dora the explorer January 28, 2014 at 6:59 pm

So it just her face on the cover month after month!!??!!

• Angel January 28, 2014 at 7:12 pm

What the f…happened to monalisa? Is it just me or she looks pregnant?

• i no send January 28, 2014 at 7:36 pm

no bueno..after all the editor drama..wish we didn’t hear bout it in first place

• nene January 28, 2014 at 7:54 pm

for someone who is going to 40 (or more..not sure) she looks really good. but she’s a troubled and confused woman.

• Nnenna Morah January 29, 2014 at 10:23 am

Oprah Winfrey has her image on every cover of her magazine. Why can’t she? Regardless of who her target audience is, it’s her business venture. With everything, time only will tells

• Nnenna Morah January 29, 2014 at 10:25 am