To be fair, it isn’t like you think about all the Nigerian States and their Capitals on a daily bases so it might be a tad difficult to recall when put on the spot.

Watch to find out how many Nigerians truly know their States and Capitals.

10 Comments on How Many Nigerian States & Capitals Do You Know? Watch Battabox take the Question to the Streets
  • ednutey January 14, 2016 at 8:56 am

And she’s a corper…meaning she graduated,im sure she finished with 2:1….choi!!!! And they wld be shouting that they want to be leaders too.Issorait

• Tasha January 14, 2016 at 10:06 am

In a way I think she’s correct. Abuja is the FCT not the capital of the FCT. The reporter should have asked for the capital of Nigeria not FCT……

• Swizzle January 14, 2016 at 12:30 pm

See as u just show yasef sha

• BeeBee January 14, 2016 at 9:09 am

LOOLZZ!! I had to write out my own o now now!! missed out a few buh later remebered. funny how u think you have gained some level of knowledge but these basic things have been forgotten. Imagine the yellow bobo say he is 4rm Rivers and d capital is Abia! CHINEKE GOD!!! LMAO!!

• kanyin January 14, 2016 at 12:09 pm

Lmaoooo! Nah real Chineke God ooo! Rotfl!

• Dee-USA January 14, 2016 at 10:39 am

I actually remember all the states and capitals thanks to primary school social studies. Learning the six newest states in secondary school wasn’t hard. I love learning current affairs.

• NaijaPikin January 14, 2016 at 4:23 pm

I’m like are these people jokers. Did they not do social studies in pry school.? Did they not sing the states and capital songs to remember them during exam time? Chai.

• Steals January 15, 2016 at 3:34 am

Ham Hodunayo hotse hand this his

Lol love me some Odun.x

• Temitope January 16, 2016 at 1:16 pm

If I ever saw this presenter on the road, I’d do a U-turn. How can the FCT have a capital? The FCT is THE capital, that is Abuja. And is it compulsory that you recited it in order? That wasn’t how I learned it as my mom taught me with flash cards but I know all the states and capitals –isn’t it the knowledge she’s testing?
    She has a way of making people she’s interviewing look stupid even though she gaffes quite a lot. Agreed, she does interview a lot of “interesting” people.

• Bolanle January 16, 2016 at 10:28 pm

The FCT question was a trick question!