BN TV

“Letting go of emotional baggage can be a lot” Watch Toke Makinwa’s Vlog

BN TV

Toke Makinwa

Are you still suffering from the effect of your last relationship? Then this week’s vlog is for you.

Toke Makinwa is out with her vlog of the week titled “Are You Jaded”.

She explains that “It’s all about feeling Jaded!!! A guy told me his girl is making him pay for her Ex’s crimes. She’s having some difficulty trusting a new relationship cos her Ex messed her up real bad. It happens to the best of us! Letting go of emotional baggage can be a lot. Not only in relationships, Family too. So watch to find out all we talked about”

Watch below.

1. Wale

January 14, 2016 at 8:36 am

I think that girl having some difficulty trusting a new relationship cos her Ex messed her up real bad is you! I can not tell you what to do with your relationship after all, all I know is life is all about choices and consequences!……

• janet

January 14, 2016 at 5:38 pm

The struggle to get comments on any Toke post is very real these days…..but there is God

• Baby Oku

January 14, 2016 at 8:14 pm

Honestly u sound stupid…lol….get real already, toke is here to stay….people listen and respond to her vlog…

• Andre

January 15, 2016 at 5:08 am

Who listens to Toke ….lol. yeah right and half of the comment is about Laura . Keep deceiving yourself . A vlog where the person life is opposite to her advice becomes a joke and ridicule blc it has no credibility

2. A Real Nigerian

January 14, 2016 at 8:51 am

Men are pigs. Stay away from them.

• Sabifok

January 14, 2016 at 7:20 pm

Then become a sow

3. Wale

January 14, 2016 at 9:37 am

@A-Real-Nigerian, There are men who many wives adorn for being faithful. I guess some men sometimes make menfolk bad…Is this also safe to say all women are pigs because of a few women’s stings! There is beauty in all gender!

4. Tee

January 14, 2016 at 9:49 am

My own is what happened to Laura Ikeji’s post?dud bella Naija take it down?Toke takes more insult Dan Laura and her posts always stays how come Laura gets deleted?Double standards at its worst.You know u don’t have mind for somethings yet u will be posting it.If u like don’t post my comment.

• Yep

January 14, 2016 at 9:57 am

Don’t mind BN, they really haven’t made up their mind which direction they want to go this 2016. We are not interested in posts that would later be pulled down, you guys should stop messing with your site visitors.

• Pretty O

January 14, 2016 at 3:09 pm

I know right, I was looking for the post. SMH Bella Naija… petty!

5. DAME

January 14, 2016 at 10:17 am

HAPPY NEW YEAR BELLA NAIJA FAMILY

TOKE, the closing speech really made sense….thats the wisest thing you have ever said
    Cheers to 2016

6. Bella

January 14, 2016 at 11:12 am

Toke, drinking alone, apple watch on hand, isoookay! isorrait! I see you jor. So the question is are you alone alone or alone for the moment?

7. Californiabawlar

January 14, 2016 at 11:43 am

Lmaooo! See aluta o! Y’all are not letting this post deletion thing slide? Issokay, e be like say BN underestimates the power of aggrieved visitors…no be like play like play, redditors force that woman to resign from Reddit?

Bellanaija workers! Stop it! If you don’t want people spending their time talking about a subject then don’t post on it. I really can’t imagine that you guys are scared of the Ikejis…we all know Linda doesn’t care, so it the acclaimed queen of mgbekes you’re scared of? Hmmmn…odikwa very ridiculous!

And pleaseeeeee I hope you’re not deceiving yourselves that you took it down out of respect….1. She is not your ‘competition’, LIB is, so what’s with pretending to be diplomatic? She has put herself in the public domain as a seperare entity, hence she should be treated accordingly. And in that vain 2. Toyin Aimakhu’s post was up the same day, received all sorts of jabs and it’s still up, standing gidigba.
    We all know y’all like to act bourgeois but common…this would be a new low, lol.

• ATL's finest

January 14, 2016 at 3:10 pm

Lmao! @ BN PLZZZZZ Help BN commentators to help U; help me to help U too by putting up Laura Ikeji’s post again. Apparently, some folks ain’t letting it GO?????. My start what U CNT finish??

• bn lover

January 14, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Abeg help a sister….werrin happen wit Laura ikeji? *b4 bn go tell me say i’m commenting too fast* #SideEye

• Californiabawlar

January 14, 2016 at 8:01 pm

Lol, I didn’t watch the video/vlog or comment. But before I went to sleep, the post had about 60-70comments, mostly of people washing her, apparently she had acquired an accent from Dubai, lol. Anywhoozies, I guess BN saw that it was about to be a bloodbath so they took it down.

• numom

January 14, 2016 at 4:28 pm

BN that is always quick to respond in the comments section. Y’all are super quiet today. How market?

• Honeycrown

January 14, 2016 at 5:05 pm

@ Californiabawlar, thank you jare for telling BN! I didn’t even get to see Laura’s post but I’ve been reading comments about it. The one that pained me was when BN posted about Linda’s home/house warming (can’t remember exactly) and by the time I came back to read comments, e don disappear?. Han ha! Which kain unprofessionalism be dat sef. I cannot be taking BN serious again if they keep deleting post. BN stop eeeetttt!!!!

• Iris

January 14, 2016 at 10:55 pm

Nne bikonu help a sister. BN readers are pissed about this post. What on earth happened? What was the post about? I can’t find the gist anywhere.

• Mz Socially Awkward...

January 15, 2016 at 5:28 pm

Dead @ BN’ers and their no-chill… ??

It’s the weekend and I’m here for the laughs… Ngwa, @bnlover, come make go YouTube go see wetin wan bring aluta for this comments section.

P.S: Toke, you obviously had knocked back a good part of that wine before recording this… But I can’t deny that it was funny. ?

8. TobeReal

January 14, 2016 at 2:30 pm

Made a comment when Linda used to reply posters the period when her blog was about to really take off..
    I disagreed on something she wrote and someone cursed me out real bad personally…total strangers…and she approved it!!
    That period set the tone for insults and bullying on LIB….Nairaland did fuel the flame… drama = clicks
    Lesson learnt…Deeds people do might not be visited on them directly but could/would be on those close to them

9. Ada Nnewi

January 14, 2016 at 2:31 pm

Best vlog from Toke in a long while…Great job Toke..

10. concerned9a

January 14, 2016 at 5:32 pm

This same Toke got vilified when she said Linda wasn’t a Role Model…they almost finished her on there with so much abuse .
    Didn’t stop there they went on every Blog on posts written about Toke.
    To see Toke go leaps and bounds(with some hiccups along the way) after that you got to know God is great and working.

• Baby Oku

January 14, 2016 at 8:17 pm

Chop knuckles……toke be flying high despite all the enemies…..lol

11. Toluwalope

January 14, 2016 at 11:12 pm

Someone should help a sis out nah,what exactly did BN write about Laura Ikeji?

12. Tosin

January 15, 2016 at 8:02 pm

no, Toke, 5 mins in. you’ve made a point or two but sooooo scattered.