Catching up with some of the funniest most talented Nigerians on Instagram is not easy.

With a combined followership of over to 800,000 followers (more than half the population of Abuja) and videos shared by celebrities across the world, its easy to see why. Meet some of Nigeria’s funniest Instagram comedians as they share their Fun Secrets for Success!

#1 Dami Olatunde “Never Do It For The Fame”

Armed with a 2 masters degrees, and the viral catch phrase “everlasting bastard” Damilola Olatunde or AphricanApe, as he is known on the internet has fast taken over Instagram with his hilarious sketches.

With a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and a Masters in Business administration, one would think that Dami’s success tip would have something to do with money. But it turned out to be the opposite.

Never do it for the fame or money. Do it because you love it, because it’s your passion. Doing it for fame is why a lot of people don’t succeed, because they give up after a short time of trying and not becoming famous.

Surprisingly unlike the conservative degree-addicted African parents he plays in his skits, his parents on the other hand have been greatly supportive.

To my utmost surprise, my parents have been my biggest supporters. I guess on this issue, my parents were not the typical African parents that I usually play in my videos.” And true to his words, his parents have been very supportive even being featured in his videos as seen below:

??? i featured my real parents in this one! #1 of #aphricanapetop5vidsof2015

A video posted by Dami Olatunde AKA AphricanApe (@aphricanape06) on

#2 Chika Momah “You Have To Persevere”

DJ skitzo – the one-woman wonder. Director, producer, DJ, actress, and even supporting actor. Like Dami she is armed with an MBA (Masters in Business) degree, and she is not afraid to use it.

The one thing I have learned is to view things as a business. A business that is always growing and changing, and one must keep up with your audience and their needs.

And grow is what she did, accumulating over 200,000 followers in the space of one year, with well crafted, well edited and hilarious ‘Eddie Murphy- like’ videos, where she plays multiple characters at once.

With Chika, one thing that jumps at you is the quality of her video and the time she spends editing it. She is easily one of the hardest working Instagrammers out there. Her parting message for upcoming comedians is simply to stay grounded and avoid the fluff; but more importantly, she urges them to keep pushing.

If this is something you truly want to do, there will be roadblocks along the way. You have to persevere.

With an MBA degree, comedic genius and hustle, DJ Skitzo is not only persevering … she is excelling!

Hold on which I adjust my thought .. What I meant to say ? #SkitzoTV ft. @ecovangel @khirykjlee

A video posted by Chika “CallMeSkitzo” Moma (@callmeskitzo) on

#3 Kanmi Fakeye “Be Consistent”

Akanm D Boy! You have joined gang!” is the crazy phrase you will inevitably stumble upon when you visit @iamKanmi’s Instagram page.

Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in political science, and combined with his comedic career, things have not always been easy. From dealing with aggressive critics to Internet trolls whose sole goal is to bring you down, Kanmi’s success secret is to use consistency to overcome the critics. As he puts it:

You can’t be bothered about what anyone thinks, people will say you are not even funny … but don’t let that bother you. Just be consistent.

And consistent he has been, racking up over 338 posts in 2015 with over 450,000 likes.

From Kanmi, it is clear that consistency pays.  Looking forward to an even bigger 2016 from him … hopefully he makes enough so he does not need to steal bread anymore.

#4 Heanyi Bob-Nwachukwu “Practice Practice Practice”
The EazyE and P-diddy of African Comedy “Foxy-P” is largely the brains and financier behind the very successful African Princes of Comedy production.

But unlike the two aforementioned rappers, Foxy-P does not need anyone to write his jokes. As this talented individual spews originality evolving from hosting his own “African Today Show” – where he is known as the Gidigbo Champion to creating “Tout Kitchen” – where the food can only be described as gangster. He now hosts the sold out ‘African Princes of Comedy‘ show.

For Foxy-P not to be confused with Foxy Brown, his tip for success was quite a mouthful.

Read a lot of news, be on top of current affairs, spend time on social media to see what people are caring about, be original – do not use anyone’s material, tell your own story, find your own niche, believe in yourself and practice practice practice

Practice, practice and be original! It is clear Foxy-P is not just dropping advice, but following his advice.

Whether he is playing the creepy “fast Finger Chuks” or the sensational “Sister Philo”, Foxy-P’s originality and creativity shines through. Originality that has seen him go from youTube to Cable Television where his skits have been featured severally on Channel O.

#5 Chukwunonso Ofili and Andrew Ogale “Just Do Am”
Don’t be deceived by the title, “wowoboyz.”

The comedic duo of Chukwunonso and Andrew are anything but “wowo.” Both of them have bachelors degrees and have been able to amass a following with hilarious skits with characters such as “Pastor Feel It” and “Officer Cavi”

The wowoboyz was birthed from a chance meeting at an African Students Association event at the University of Houston.  But the trigger point for their career was when they noticed that the African story was not being told on-campus. And they decided to start doing some video sketches about life in Nigeria.

We saw and observed that not many people were telling the stories about the struggle of Africans in the diaspora and educating the Americans and westerners about who we really are.

For the wowoboyz, their universal tip for success is simply “JUST DO AM” after-all …

The worst thing that can happen to you is you regretting not trying. If your ideas stay as thoughts, and you don’t act on them they will just stay as thoughts.

And acting is what they have been doing; working with heavy weights such as Basketmouth, John Dumelo and discovering new talents along the way. Comedic success that shows what you can achieve when you “Just Do It” “Just Do Am”

#6 Henry Obiefule “Not Completing Your Education Is Considered Taboo”Screen Shot 2016-01-11 at 19.13.34
Chief Obi is technically not a Chief yet … but is easily one of the most recognizable names in the Instagram comedy game. It will be a surprise to many that he still juggles school work with comedy, as he works to complete his Bachelors degree in Business Administration.

Most of his weekends are spent flying out to MC weddings, events and shooting hilarious skits.  But what you will not see in those skits and pictures is the image of Chief Obi completing school assignments on the plane as he goes from event to event.

Even though his parents have been adamant about his education, they have also been equally supportive about his comedy career – but for an interesting reason:

My parents have been supportive only because I remained in school and still brought back good grades. Also, my father has always wanted to be an entertainer but his Dad did not let him become one. And he still regrets it till today. And that’s why he has my back!

Good grades, a supportive Dad, and head the size of ……. Chief Obi is definitely headed for big things! His words of advice for comedic freshmen still wandering around the Instagram campus of comedy is to “diversify your knowledge of culture to add depth to your works” and he demonstrates:

All in all these new breed of comedians are redefining comedy as we know it. They are consistently showing that you can be educated and funny at the same time, while simultaneously getting paid. But of all the jokes they have shared, the one unifying message they send is that education is not to be joked with.

Pictures culled from Instagram.

75 Comments on Ofilispeaks Profiles Nigeria’s Growing Instagram Comedy Industry with Chief Obi, AphricanApe & Others
  • Californiabawlar January 12, 2016 at 2:53 am

Lol! See life! So you do a piece on you and your friends? While I’m not even on IG, the slapping father and son duo (Papa Tobi and Tobi) are waaaay funnier than all these guys up here….I prefer my humor quick and simple, no theatrics….So if you had included them, I for no even mind the ‘self conceitedness’ of this post….but nothing do una….
    Chief Obi gets an occasional chuckle from me; the skit with the kidnapped artist child was hilarious, so whoever did that gets a thumbs up….
    The wowo boyz? ?…I have the easiest sense of humor, but most of the skits I’ve seen….. well, at least y’all have nice bodies ?

oh yeah, and to keep my comment fair and balanced, my brother finds y’all incredibly hilarious! Why? I don’t know…maybe it’s a guy thing…shrugs.

• whocares January 12, 2016 at 11:10 am

THANK YOUUUU. I love baba Tobi and that his nonsense son. LMAOOO. It’s the buba he wears. I die everytime. loool. I dont have insta but I know him well. I like wowo boys too. They are the only ones I know on the list.

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:33 pm

FYI: Both Oluwakaponski (Mama Tobi) and Crazeclown (Papa Ade) were sent the same exact set of questions. I did not receive a response and hence did not include them.

And please note, the article is not titled the best Instagram Comedians.. There are over 20 deserving comedians, it is impossible to include everyone. However, a better response would be “Okechukwu Ofili can you do another article and interview xyz” not “this list is rubbish because XYZ is omitted. THE END”

Lastly, the article was written to highlight the role education has played in these comedians lives. To ignore that and dwell on whether this person or that person was omitted as if it was “Top 10 Instagram Comedians in Nigeria” misses the whole point. Not everything is a competition.

These comedians should be applauded for what they have been able to achieve, not rubbished because somebody felt their favorite comedian was not interviewed. It took months to write this article, months chasing after people and editing to make sure it captured their complete essence. And people in mere seconds will just rubbish that, that’s wrong.

• xoxo January 12, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Wee yu kip kwayet!!
        It took you months to write an article made up essentially of your friends. Abeg go and sit down in a far corner guy. Soon now you would be on instagram shouting that politicians are corrupt, na like this e dey start.

CONTUNU!

• …just saying January 12, 2016 at 7:17 pm

If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen mate. You should have posted this on your blog where you can censor comments. When you put something up on a public forum, you don’t tell people how to ask questions.

• Californiabawlar January 12, 2016 at 7:45 pm

Lol! Chill bruh!
        I didn’t discredit the list because of the omission of Crazeclown, in fact I’m not sure I discredited the list at all sef…his name came to mind because this is a list of instagram comedians and he’s the only one I find funny and kinda of follow.
        My knee jerk reaction when I saw the article was…”hmmn…isn’t this guy one of the comedians himself? Who does a feature on himself and his friends/colleagues?” I can assure you that I probably would have had the same reaction if you had included papa tobi….for all I know y’all are friends too.
        I’m sure you should have seen this one coming, you’re a smart man. Egoistical, and can’t take any form of criticism? Yes, but smart.
        Now can we all continue getting along and discuss some corrupt politicians? ?

• Felinda January 12, 2016 at 4:00 am

i like chief obi and aphricanape – they are hilarious but my all time fav is ghanaian guy ebabykobby, he is fool for days. I love him. He cracks me up

• lex January 12, 2016 at 4:08 am

Where is crazeclown???? This list is incomplete. He is funnier than most of them up there

• Californiabawlar January 12, 2016 at 6:02 am

That’s Papa Tobi! He’s hilarious!

• Thatgidigirl January 12, 2016 at 10:13 am

Just imagine???? Later they would wonder why the country is bad, isn’t this how election rigging starts? How can craze clown that eats up my data not be up there?

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:35 pm

Craze-clown did not respond to the questions that were sent. He has a busy schedule and that is understandable, the article was not “Ofilispeaks Interviews the Top 7 Instagram Comedians”

• JustPassingBye January 12, 2016 at 4:24 am

This was an interesting read about the instagram comedy industry. It’s a legit industry when people will be having 500k FOR JOKES. Lol. So many things had circulated IG tire long before they finally appeared on my FB timeline. Good to see that someone took time to do the research about the faces behind the lols.

• Wendy January 12, 2016 at 5:58 am

He’s one of the faces ? It didn’t cost him much trust me…. I’d say they shouldn’t quit their day jobs (or school).

• Smallie January 12, 2016 at 5:25 am

what about crazeclown aka papa tobi and Ade, Ebabykobby the Ghanaian, Wofai Fada, and KlintonCod. None the less I don’t think chief obi is funny anymore just like DontjealousMe their jokes got boring.

• Peace January 12, 2016 at 6:08 am

And the king of Instagram comedy was left out. Emmm. Is this some sort of racism. Abeg where is @Crazeclown and @tegaa his accomplice. Don’t get it twisted these other guys are good but please #bringbackourcrazeclown

• Adele January 12, 2016 at 6:32 am

foxy p my guy very intelligent and articulate i love u die

• Uby January 12, 2016 at 7:02 am

My favourites are
    1. ‘Aka, the boy, you have joined gang’,
    2. Ebabykobby
    3. Craze Clown

In no particular order. ?

• Hatsoff January 12, 2016 at 7:09 am

Shoooooo!! This list get as e be sha.. Where’s crazeclown and Tegaa????? ?

• Hatsoff January 12, 2016 at 7:12 am

Like everyone on the list though 🙂

• Violet January 12, 2016 at 8:03 am

Woli arole is not on the list?
    Even twyse?
    Ok oo.

• Ivy January 12, 2016 at 8:36 am

@wofaifada deserves to be mentioned-she’s one funny lady 🙂

• why January 12, 2016 at 8:38 am

jonsing list. where craze clown???boy wey because of ig dey do small shows round Europe and even come Yankee based on ig ,

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Craze clown was sent the questions but I did not get a response. If you want to write an article on him feel free to do so and send to ofili@ofilispeaks.com and I will edit and publish it for you.

• Mzchinwe January 12, 2016 at 8:45 am

Where is craze clown and Ade…u can’t talk about comedy skits on installing and not mention him. Pls do ur research well

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:44 pm

You are free to do the research and write your article. When you do send it to me at ofilispeaks@gmail.com and I will ensure we forward it here to get published. I would like to challenge you to do that, and I promise if you do a good job, I will put it up.

• Mzchinwe January 12, 2016 at 8:46 am

Instagram I meant

• Iya January 12, 2016 at 8:59 am

I’m lost….where is Oluwakaponeski on this list? Where are Queen Teddy and that other babe, mamaj_88? WHERE IS CRAZECLOWN??!!!

• abbey January 12, 2016 at 9:04 am

Crazeclown and ade(tega) for life!

• Jessiejay January 12, 2016 at 9:14 am

So where is CrazeClown and his crew?? come on na at least Wofai Fada ought to be in the list…

• Cindy January 12, 2016 at 10:16 am

Where is @crazeclown and Ade my crush?? and oluwakaponesky aka Mama Tobi deserves a mention even though he’s not always funny.

• Motosinoluwa January 12, 2016 at 10:27 am

pls who made this list? it is not complete biko…… where is craze clown, Oluwakaponeski, twyse, and wofaifada? the person should go back to IG to check.

• OAA January 12, 2016 at 10:54 am

It’s true you have mentioned your friends only. Where is (in no particular order) ;
    1. @Crazeclown & @tegaa
    2. @Oluwakaponeski
    3. @Ebabykobby
    4. @KlintonCod
    5. @iamdulo
    6. @twyse_116
    These guys are the funniest on Instagram. That list is not complete without them. I give it to guys that plays all characters and play it well.

• Tkum January 12, 2016 at 2:57 pm

crazeclown and tega, twyse, 0luwakaponeski,klintoncod, emmaohmygod, ebabykobby,krakstv sef, pulseng sef, u giving us dead list, africanape dey try sef pass odas..the only time i felt wowoboys was the skit thy did with basketmouth that year…plz throway dis list n go make ya research…. Give me twyse anytime!!!!!!!!

• Tkum January 12, 2016 at 2:58 pm

they*

• Tkum January 14, 2016 at 6:44 pm

@Mrs U. typical mumu Nigerian refering to another as mumu….aunty sit ya ass down…Writer sold this feature to majorly aunty gwegs like you who aint on instagram n the likes to boost their fan base and gain recognition!!..ignorant mumu who doesnt realise she herself has been mumufied!!!

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:41 pm

The article is not about the funniest. It highlights Education, and its role in comedy.

• Mrs u January 13, 2016 at 5:51 am

This is why Nigeria is backward and people fail exams. They don’t take the time to read and see the reason for a question/article. Abeg ignore these mumu’s jor

• Tkum January 14, 2016 at 6:48 pm

Uncle, every thing you wrote about this ya associates, are out there.. i mean out there like out there!!!…i dont see any new info on anyone of them…except for newbies on social media and the ignorant ones who aint on social media yet but make the loudest noise the most!!…Craze Clown never grow yet, he is still growing…U shud v done justice by working with his little info out there!!!… else, this is clearly PR for ya guys for 2016!.

• Mimi January 12, 2016 at 11:10 am

The list is okay but really incomplete without Crazeclown and Tega. Those two are funny. You might even add dontjealousme (just because he can be classified as a “pioneer’ IG comedian)
    You can also add Wofai, EmmaOhMyGod and this Igbo chick based in America (can’t remember her name. Her skits are usually mixed with Igbo). Even TherealFemi is up-coming. Wowoboys aren’t particulary funny soooooooo…..

• theo January 12, 2016 at 11:25 am

I think its ecovangel you are talking about.

• Lola January 12, 2016 at 11:39 am

Sigh!!!! These are just a couple of them and not alllllll. Does not mean the others are not getting recognition. People should learn to wish people well and keep going their way. There is no need for comparison

• Somebody January 12, 2016 at 2:27 pm

THANK YOU! My goodness, people are crying about an incomplete list but the thing is everyone has their own favourites. I personally don’t find craze clown all that funny but there are others I love. Anyway, I guess we’re all sharing our opinion at the end of the day…

• Ade January 12, 2016 at 11:59 am

Oya close this page if you don’t edit and put CRAZECLOWN FIRST.

• Rahama January 12, 2016 at 12:31 pm

Falz nko?

• Cher January 12, 2016 at 1:15 pm

Love the list and the correlation to education. Another reason why no matter what us Nigerians are amazing .

Love Dami he’s my fav but how could you forget Dami’s partner in crime Dulo. Dulo is very educated , funny and he MCs as well.

And Teggggaaaa na wa oooo .

And atleast an honorable mention for the boy who made the skit about Linda Ikeji’s house . Ebiye I belive .

But Dulo def deserved to be here right at the top .

• Samuel January 12, 2016 at 1:24 pm

+ crazeclown . + markangel . +emmaohmygod

• Adea January 12, 2016 at 1:36 pm

@iamdulo , @callmeskitzo

• Nepotism Much? January 12, 2016 at 1:41 pm

Nepotism Much? How convenient. Okechukwu Ofili of Ofilispeaks using his platform to promote his brother Chukwuninso Ofili (of wowoboyz) and his African Princes of Comedy crew. It is amazing how wowoboyz are the obly ones to conveniently have their last names left out. Other instagram comedians like the preceeding comedians have highlighted are deserving of a spot on this list and the free publicity that comes from a Bellanaija feature. Otherwise just call thus a PR piece on behalf of the African Princes of Comedy performance troupe. At least then readers will know what they are getting and the glaring bias issue will be resolved.

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:19 pm

” It is amazing how wowoboyz are the obly ones to conveniently have their last names left out. ”

Are the last names not mentioned in the headline? Did I miss something?

• Cocolette January 12, 2016 at 4:47 pm

Maybe if you took off ur spectacle of bias and went back to the article, you would realise that wowoboiz DID NOT have their surnames left out,

• kilipot January 12, 2016 at 2:21 pm

Naaaah. Where’s Oluwakaponski ( Mama Tobi) and Crazeclown( Papa Ade) with Ade.

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 4:40 pm

“They are not on the list because both of them did not respond to the questions. They have busy schedules and that is understandable, I worked with what I had access to.

• OO January 12, 2016 at 6:18 pm

I don’t know why but imagining you typing these responses makes me laugh, ku ishe.

• Kilipot January 13, 2016 at 12:53 am

Okay. Ofili. It’s fine, I understand.

• Ada January 12, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Lazy generation. Someone used his time, computer, and fingers and wrote an article. He compiled his list of funny comedians. He never claimed that they were the best or any thing of that nature. And here you are telling him who and who to add to the list (with all authority and increased levels of stupidity and entitlement). If you are not okay with HIS list, what you should do as a smart person is to write your own article with the list that you want and send to Bella Naija. No be so? Oh! I forgot, doing that will actually mean you get to burn a few brain cells in writing the article, proof reading it and so on. So you would rather sit on your lazy bums and criticize all day everyday and cry “nepotism”. As my people will say ” O no n’ulo mara njo Ahia”. “Ndi otu nga emeziri emeziri”.
    Ps: I don’t know the person who wrote the article personally, neither do I care for the comedians listed in the article but our generation needs to stop being lazy period.

• Cocolette January 12, 2016 at 4:44 pm

Thank you. I’m reading the criticising comments and I’m wondering… didn’t you people read where he wrote “SOME of the best”? Some people coming at him like they paid him with their money to come up with names of nominees for an award and he brought trash. Some even mentioning Ghanaians when he is clearly talking about nigerians. It’s not that deep, people…THIS IS NOT THE HEADIES!!! Take a chill pill and breathe while at it.

• LaD January 12, 2016 at 6:58 pm

Thank you o@ADA i’m just here confused for all ds lazy young chaps….at least he’s challenged them to writing their own article..oh!that’s a whole lot of work,cause most of them had people write their final year project fro them. Let’s wait and see which one of them can take up the challenge and prove us wrong

• Que January 12, 2016 at 7:13 pm

Finally some sense…. my own is, more than half weren’t expecting this kind of article……. so .ewo ni gbo gbo remix?!!

Worse still some will see his first response/explanation, and still write be remixing list… BN people…I hail!

• bn lover January 12, 2016 at 4:23 pm

Aunty ada who provoke you? #InDavido’sVoice

• Ada January 12, 2016 at 7:58 pm

BN lover, Nkita rifokwara gi nri there. #InNeneLeakes Voice#. Ezi ohia #In Tom Hanks Voice#

• similicious January 12, 2016 at 4:28 pm

A list without Craze Clown though… that discredits every one

• Gbi January 12, 2016 at 5:00 pm

“But unlike the two aforementioned rappers, Foxy-P does not need anyone to write his joke”
    Loool beht why?as to why he didn’t feature crazy clown he did mention that he sent questions but profiled the individuals he received responses for, no?

• Christycel January 12, 2016 at 5:02 pm

wofiafada and craze clown; the article is not complete

• Tunmi January 12, 2016 at 5:03 pm

You produced something and the audience took it as they did. Enough with the rebuttals because someone in the same audience will be the one to stand up for you. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and frankly the “disses” are what keep you popular and famous in this world. Truly, the haters keep you going. So just ignore it Ofili. Chalé, una never learn from Toke to Tiwa to even the Kardashian klan. There is no such thing as bad publicity, you just haven’t found the right way to make it work for you.

• Demilade January 12, 2016 at 5:49 pm

Foxy P, Kanmi and Chief Obi are some of my faves. I love when they do skits together. My favourite is their Early Morning Preaching skit. I laugh so hard anytime I watch it. xx
    cocobellablog.com

• …just saying January 12, 2016 at 7:22 pm

I just read through all the comments. Ofili, you need to calm down with aaaaaaaaall the barraging defense. Says a lot about your level of emotional intelligence

• okechukwu ofili January 12, 2016 at 8:42 pm

I am addicted to responding to comments. Its a level of engagement that I don’t shy away from whether the comments are good or bad.

• Kenechukwu January 12, 2016 at 7:37 pm

Nigerians will always be Nigerians, dissing the hardwork of other people. Mr Ofili has put in effort to compile this list. He has also said that some comedians did not bother to respond to his questions. That should be the end of it. If yáll don’t like it, compile your own

• Jane January 12, 2016 at 9:42 pm

It beats my imagination how people are still asking silly questions even with all the author’s responses in the comment section,

• yetty January 13, 2016 at 12:03 am

Uncle Ofili, I like you but Siddon one place abeg. You could have raised your point without sounding so rude and condescending. I was also wondering why Mama Tobi and Papa Ade were not included as i.m sure lots of other people were too.

• Adelaide January 13, 2016 at 1:34 pm

Lmao!!!! are you people all drunk?????????? it profiles Nigeria’s growing instagram comedy, he didn’t say these are the best, besides he has stated more than 5 times that they didn’t respond to his questions!!!! Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

• similicious January 13, 2016 at 2:27 pm

How about you wanting for a response before putting this out. Everyone on the comment queue has mentioned Craze Clown and that says he is very important to any Nigerian Instagram Comedian List. You said you were highlighting education and its role in Comedy, well Craze Clown is in the Medical Field last i checked. A writer collating lists does not not say because Beyonce was not available, then you would put Salawa Abeni on the list.

• Tkum January 14, 2016 at 6:35 pm

gbammmmm…dazall….well, even if he didnt reply, how about writing a short story or feature about him with the little info out there!!! knowing he has the most fans if i am not mistaken!…this is pure PR for ya guys!!!

• leoleo January 13, 2016 at 3:29 pm

Lol Okechukwu Ofili u have join gang, see as u dey defend yourself.
    Pls my Naija people abeg free the guy, he has explained why craze clown is not on the list

• Hello January 21, 2016 at 7:59 am

How is craze clown even funny, I believe his jokes are getting dry please and even Mama Tobi. Twyse is one funny guy. Anyways good compilation there, people need to learn to listen and not just tackle. They didn’t respond. Yet guys are still shouting where’s Craze clown ?