Paula Okunzuwa is a Nigerian international UK-based model.

Since starting her career as a model at the age of 16 she has been featured in lots of editorials like Vogue Italia, Factice magazine, IDOL magazine and more.

She recently launched a YouTube Channel where she promised to share skincare tips, fashion, beauty and lifestyle tips as well as some real life personal stories.

Her first real life personal story is up and she talks about “dating” a married man and subsequently getting a surprise phone call from his wife.

Watch below.

29 Comments on Paula Okunzuwa launches YouTube Channel | Watch her VLog on “Dating a Married Man + Surprise Phone Call from Wife”
  • baka the monkey slayer!! January 7, 2016 at 12:53 pm

i know this happens a lot (dating a married man) but i won’t be surprised if this story isn’t made up since making it in youtube world is very competitive!! but all the same people will love to hear this which helps her Chanel grow. lmao!!!

• baka the monkey slayer!! January 7, 2016 at 12:54 pm

i won’t be surprise if this story was made up oh!!

• Charles January 7, 2016 at 1:06 pm

I thought it was not right for single girls to date married men?

Blogger at 234jam.com

• semesee January 7, 2016 at 2:06 pm

You gave the man your number ! hmmm
    He sent you countless messages ! BLOCK HIM
    He stopped send you messages and then YOU GOT in TOUCH with him!
    Gurrl???? Make up your mind!

• Thatonegirl January 7, 2016 at 2:14 pm

Lmao ….. This video is funny… I have always followed her career and she is an amazing model… Loved that her true personality came out. If all those saying this story is made up, watch the video first before passing judgment.

• Mims January 7, 2016 at 2:24 pm

I have this “what does this one want to say” face everytime I see a new vlogger/Youtuber here on Bellanaija. Everybody is a vlogger now. I’m tired of keeping up really.

• bcga January 7, 2016 at 3:48 pm

You don’t date a married man, you only have AFFAIR with a married man.

• Ije January 7, 2016 at 3:50 pm

Please does anyone know the name of the song that was playing in the background? Loving it..

• gani January 11, 2016 at 11:27 am

Romantic by korede Bello ft Tiwa savage

• Ella January 7, 2016 at 4:23 pm

This thing is too long.

• Damilola January 7, 2016 at 5:04 pm

@mims

They are not forcing you to keep up. If you don’t want to, pass it by. It’s really that simple. Kudos to those making money blogging and vlogging. Visual, digital whatever you want to call it is the new money maker.
    I wish, I have that much balls or should I say that creative to involve in such fast growing market.

• Married man who? January 7, 2016 at 7:26 pm

I remember one day a long time ago. I met this bloke at a club. He “acted” shy, “innocent”, very well put together, reserved and nice. I was in a particular country for the holidays and just enjoying myself. I didnt expect at the time to see a married man in that club. My naive mind. And it was an open club. I think even 16 and over. Anyway i was there for holiday, hoping to catch my fun. Free food, drinks and outings…awoof de run bele. Anyhoo, turns out dude was married. He would blast my phone all day, and i would never even return the calls, because he gave me no time to even call him…

He said he was single, not bad looking and an eligible man by every account (very high earner). Anyway, i get busy and unable to meet up with him. All of a sudden, one mad woman calls me, raining insults that i am calling her husband? huh? i was so mad that day, i insulted her like crazy. Please married women, deal with your husbands. It is disgusting when you call the other woman, who 90% of the time does not know you exist and has been lied to. After all the madness, she hung up in shame as you cannot call someone and start raining insults and not expect very painful truths. Only for him to call me immediately and start begging me, that she is a mad woman, and i could hear her in the background. How sad. I just told him not to call me again and disrespect me with such mess.

• yolo January 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm

my only question is why should you even insult a married woman!

• Married man who? January 7, 2016 at 8:19 pm

So beacuse she is married, she has the license to madness to call my own phone and start insulting me? You must have a high sense of entitlement because you think you are married. Go and slap a stranger and see if they will not deafen you before asking questions. It just shows how frustrated some of you are. If you turn yourself to voltron for a man that does not respect you at all. Why should an outsider? You must be completely delusional.

• Shade January 7, 2016 at 9:29 pm

So the married woman should be insulting her and she won’t say anything when she knows that she is innocent…. U are a fool

• Manny January 17, 2016 at 9:53 pm

yolo, are you this stupid in real life?

• nystyle January 7, 2016 at 9:09 pm

Please All these Boring Children Should go have a seat!!!!!dry,boring,

• zoe January 7, 2016 at 9:36 pm

so easy for you to say “Married women deal with your husbands..bla bla bla” so easy to judge just because you feel you can but the truth is..it isn’t easy….I suggest you get married first before you play the “I am so cool cos I am single and married women are crazy insecure and jealous” smh!

• Sika January 8, 2016 at 1:27 am

Pls what’s hard? If a man doesn’t respect you and cheats on you leave him! It’s that simple. There’s no reason to stay in an unhappy marriage and then pour out frustration on the other woman. I know not all women are innocent but even at that, you should face the man you married and exchanged vows with. This is 2016! There’s no reason to stay in an unhappy marriage. It’s that simple.

• Lyon-ness January 7, 2016 at 11:35 pm

This has never happened to me, and I’m not married so my opinion may really not hold water. but please, always sort out your issues with your partner. The other woman is just that, another woman who just sees your irresponsible booboo kitty as “boy/man toy”

Calling to rain curses…bet why? I don’t know that I would go into verbal Kung-fo, I would most likely hang up, either way you will feel even worse off. The *half human* you are fighting for would disrespect you even more by apologizing to side chick and calling you crazy. Just channel that anger and hurt towards him. Too many ways to make a man crawl and worship you. Remember your single days naaau! Haba

• ayi January 8, 2016 at 6:46 am

Yes I can understand the frustration and you try to reach out to the other woman\mistress,but please respect yourself and dont.I was engaged last year and two months to my wedding I found out my fiance is cheating,I had the other girls contact(phone number,facebook pp)I never tried to call or reach out to her because I had no business doing that,I had to deal with my fiance instead.And yes don’t say its because Iam not married iIwwon’tuunderstand,believe me not reaching out and respecting yourself should be what you do.there are some crazy mistress /other woman you reach out and they insult you that you feel worse with yourself.You are in effect telling the mistress she is a competition and scared of her taking your hubby

• Sean January 8, 2016 at 9:28 am

And you still went ahead to marry him? Just asking.

• H January 8, 2016 at 7:21 am

What kind of question is that? Did you not read that the woman called her to insult her? Respect is reciprocal besides she should have been insulting her husband because he is the one deliberately taking steps to ruin the marriage and not the lady

• ayi January 8, 2016 at 9:37 pm

@sean …no I broke up with him

• gani January 11, 2016 at 11:29 am

Romantic by Korede Bello ft Tiwa savage

• Bunny March 13, 2016 at 2:38 pm

Paula stop all these lies you and I know who you are and how you tried to break homes. Don’t let us bring up your story here and your nude pictures you go about sending a married men. Don’t try to act innocent. Bye girl ✌?️?

• Bunny March 13, 2016 at 2:54 pm