YBNL Artist Adekunle Gold in Stylish New Photos

NEW ADEKUNLE 04

YBNL nation artiste, Adekunle Gold, has released new promo pictures to kick off 2016. In them, he is clad in his beautifully designed trademark Adire outfits and he looks ready to make waves again this year.

The Urban Highlife artiste’s newest single “Pick Up” is still getting massive airplay on many platforms and he has hinted at releasing his debut album sometime this year.

See the photos below.

NEW ADEKUNLE 01 NEW ADEKUNLE 02 NEW ADEKUNLE 03 NEW ADEKUNLE 05 NEW ADEKUNLE 06 NEW ADEKUNLE 07

23 Comments on YBNL Artist Adekunle Gold in Stylish New Photos
  • Amaka* January 23, 2016 at 12:04 pm

Ade…looking so dashing n calm. Nice, we’ll def miss that shirt! Lol

• Yaseer’s crush January 23, 2016 at 12:59 pm

love d pink

• Ba January 23, 2016 at 1:07 pm

love his style of music

• @edDREAMZ January 23, 2016 at 1:31 pm

a.k.a EDWIN CHINEDU AZUBUKO said…
    One of my best artiste ryt nw in naija though no doubt…..
    ***CURRENTLY IN JUPITER***

• o January 23, 2016 at 1:44 pm

Love the pink zipper top. Btw this friction sharp die…lol

• Ife January 23, 2016 at 3:32 pm

Nice !

• Mowarin Mackson Otega January 23, 2016 at 5:04 pm

Please Note…EVERYTHING NICE

• Gold January 23, 2016 at 10:13 pm

This guy still has local Yoruba looks, still needs more refining! My opinion though!

• Hmm January 23, 2016 at 11:26 pm

Senseless comment!

• Adekunle January 24, 2016 at 12:06 am

Because he is Yoruba and he is promoting local…is he supposed to look like Fulani?, what a dumb comment, you should read your comment again and give yourself two dirty slaps

• nana January 24, 2016 at 12:08 am

ur opinion is useless on this post. How do you want him to look if not his tribe?

• Olanne January 24, 2016 at 1:26 am

You silly colonized soul. You silly colonized soul. Who needs refining? The young man using his native language to sing beautiful music? The one who has dared to follow his dream? Is it the same Adekunle Gold who is a master at graphic design before he became known as a singer? What sort of nonsense will i read on here? To think three dimwits actually liked your useless comment. Do you think Fela! on broadway also needed refining? Sunny Ade that is played in Starbucks needs refining too? Your brain needs refining. Umu ndi anuofia

I am Igbo, i love Adekunle Gold because i can see this young man struggled to get to where he is, i don’t care where is from, i don’t care what degrees he has, i know one thing: His talent is undeniable and he is going places. Stop this silly nonsense of calling people who are not westernized uncivilized, you sound absolutely foolish. Adekunle GOLD, stand in your greatness and know you have people loving and wishing you well. We are waiting for your album, thank you for blessing us with your amazing talent.

• Omolola January 24, 2016 at 3:16 am

Kindly help define what people with “local Yoruba look” look like ? #smh
      There is nothing bad or “local” in looking like where you come from. I don’t see any1 complaining about the way French or British ppl look.

• Jade January 25, 2016 at 12:14 am

@Gold

He doesn’t need any refining. He looks Yoruba local and everything, deal with it buddy. His look, style is what makes him unique. One of the few nigerian artist that is original, and makes sense.

• Ozyy January 25, 2016 at 8:24 am

Ur comment is irrelevant. He looks good. which one is yoruba look again.

• Kuba January 23, 2016 at 11:32 pm

Fabulous

• Anita January 24, 2016 at 8:43 am

Nice pictures but what is on His hands biko if I can not see my little brother wear those sef,abeg ogbeni ade please throw those things away

• bafe January 24, 2016 at 9:00 am

@Gold. That’s a senseless comment. You want him to have American or your Igbo look , to be refined. Tribalist !

• Kenny January 24, 2016 at 10:23 am

Original stuff. Keep being urself.lots of love

• Abiola January 24, 2016 at 12:34 pm

Damn!!! his so fine…

• Teezy Lake January 24, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Anticipate “The Gold” album !!

• DAME January 25, 2016 at 11:26 am

Adekunle Gold….i like this dude..he doesnt have that air of superiority our so called celebs have
    Saw him in Abuja airport, same flight…d dude carried himself well…even when we spoke he was very graceful
    All the best wit ur upcoming album

• Koffie January 28, 2016 at 8:55 pm

This is one Nigerian artiste that I actually love beyond his music, lol. I love his art and noticed his music from his days of “The Bridge”, you guys should check out his cover of “All of me” by The Bridge; himself and his old partner. I love that he is unapologetically Nigerian, unapologetically Yoruba. Best part? He plays the keyboard too! Lol, what talent do you not have my love? And I like people who are proud of the Abeokuta’s Adire fabrics and style, I think a lot of our generation are too embarrassed by our heritage. I’m a big fan Adekunle. I’d say ‘chop kiss’ but I’ve got Jesus.