Celebrate Entrepreneurship at the FATE Foundation Annual Celebration & Entrepreneurial Awards 2013 | Thursday 5th December 2013
FATE Foundation brings each year to a close by leading about 1000 business leaders, professionals, entrepreneurs as well as the general public to celebrate the values of entrepreneurship at their Annual Celebration and Entrepreneurial Awards… event. At the event, theREAD MORE
As soon as I saw media reports to the tune of “Senate Proposes 7-Year Jail Term for Social Media Critics,” my first reaction was: “Are you kidding me?!”… Several ideas ran through my head, first of which was my rightREAD MORE
Inside the 2013 AFRIFF Gala Night in Calabar! Exclusive Photos of Rita Dominic, Desmond Elliot, Uche Jombo, Ramsey Nouah, Lynn Whitfield & More STARS
Last month, BellaNaija Movies & TV brought you all the red carpet shots from the 2013 Africa International Film Festival… Gala Night in Calabar.
Now we are bringing you all the fun shots from the finale of the film festival.
Rukky Sanda, John Dumelo, Venita Akpofure & Daniel Lloyd star in “More Than Friends” | Watch the Trailer
Can’t a man and a woman be simply just friends?!
We will love to know what you all think.
Nollywood actress Rukky Sanda has premiered the trailer for her new film – “More Than Friends” starring John Dumelo, Venita Akpofure…
The Redsheet Magazine presents its Star Studded December 2013 Issue! 2Face & Annie Idibia, Ini Edo, Jim Iyke, Tonto Dikeh, Oge Okoye & More
December just got a lot more interesting.
The Redsheet Magazine… is out with its December 2013 cover. It is all about the Top 32 Celebrities of 2013; a look back at all the controversies, marriages and break ups.
Italian Luxury Brand Ermenegildo Zegna Launches its Flagship Store in Victoria Island, Lagos! Photos of Nkiru Anumudu, Mo Abudu, Jennifer Obayuwana & More
Franchise Director with Ermenegildo Zegna (EMEA) Representatives
Ermenegildo Zegna…, an Italian menswear luxury brand launched its first West African flagship store in Lagos on Sunday 1st December 2013.
The Lagos flagship store is located in Victoria Island, Lagos. Deriving
- Rock Red, Green & Yellow with Ice Prince, Chidinma, Sean Tizzle, Banky W & More at the Hennessy Traffic Light Party | Friday 6th December 2013
- Must Watch Video! Media Personality Toke Makinwa speaks on “5 Signs a Woman is Fed Up”
- Calling All Lovers of Creativity! Come Eat, Drink & Play at the Big 60 Event | Friday 6th December 2013
- Jim Iyke gets Mobbed in Sierra Leone while Filming his Reality TV Show
- BN Bargains: Get Discounts from Xmas Expo 2013, The Berry Place, The Mobile Market, Chop ‘N’ Fruits & Phoenix Online Clothing
BN Video Premiere: D’banj Feat. Seyi Shay, Vector, Phyno + More – “Raise Your Glasses (2013 Hennessy Artistry)”
It’s the festive season, so you are going to be raising a lot of glasses in the air.
D’banj was the headlining act for the 2013 Hennessy Artistry… event. And of course, BANGALEE had to record a fun track for
- They’re Sizzling Hot! The CEO Dancers release New Promo Shots! Meet Ezinne Asinugo, Soliat Bada & Nqobilé Danseur
- “I’m So Over Idris Elba” – See Waje’s Editorial Spread for Zen Magazine + Read Excerpts from the Interview
- Ghanaian Star Sarkodie’s Design label “Sark” adds Female Jeans, Underwear & Shoes
Join The Total Professional Woman (TTPW) at their Seminar & Networking Event for Young Women in Lagos | Saturday 7th December 2013
You may be wondering what The Total Professional Woman… is all about. Well it is a special program designed to prepare young women for the world of life and work.
The event will have great opportunities for women to network
- Whose Look are You Loving? See Praiz, Toke Makinwa, Ohimai Atafo, Waje, CEO Dancers & More at the Corporate Elite Season 7 Black Tie Event in Lagos
- Join the Fight For Gender Equality in the Media! Tweet #genderequalmedia Today
- Wale, Sasha P, Moet Abebe, Banky W, Karen Igho & More Step Up to the VIP at the Johnnie Walker Event in Lagos!
Nollywood Star Stephanie Linus partners to Help Conduct Free VVF Surgical Operations for 22 Women in Cross River
Stephanie Linus helps put smiles on the faces of women in pain.
The Nollywood actress recently partnered with Extended Hands Foundation at the General Hospital Ogoja, Cross River.
With the help of Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company…, free
- Outlaw, Rebel, Liberator & Public Enemy No.1! Tripican.com presents Idris Elba, Naomie Harris & More in Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom
- “It Still Feels Like Yesterday” – Read Nollywood Star Stella Damasus’ Poignant Tribute to Jaiye Aboderin 9 Years After
- Nigeria’s History Written in ‘Ink, Blood & Piss’ | Watch the 3rd Part of Daniel Effiong’s Web Series – Crimson
BN Beauty: Coloured is the New Black! Find out How you Can Wear a Coloured Smokey Eye Using Gel Liners
The very first look I wanted to rock once I got on the makeup scene was the smokey eyes. Fast forward 7 years later, I still like to rock smokey eyes. It is one of the most iconic looks when…READ MORE
- A Beauty Showdown! Miss Italy, Miss Russia, Miss Nigeria, Miss Ghana & More to Compete for the Exquisite Face of the Universe 2013 Crown | View the Contestants
- What Does it Take to Be a “Fine Girl” in Lagos?
- Get Fabulous Hair for the Holidays at the Fabulosity Hair Mega Sale in Lagos | Saturday 7th December 2013
Honey Maloulu, Duaba Serwa, Thula Sindi, Taibo Bacar & more to Showcase at the 2013 Angola International Fashion Show
As the year comes to an end, the last of the 2013 fashion shows are slowly making their way to our calendars. One of such fashion shows is the Angola International Fashion Show 2013… beginning today and it has gotREAD MORE
There’s a lot to celebrate at Vlisco this festive season. It’s the 50th anniversary of their most iconic Java, the popular, best-selling fabric that you may know as ‘Angelina’, ‘Addis Ababa’ or ‘Miriam Makeba…’READ MORE
Urban lifestyle and music channel Hip TV was present at the traditional wedding between Peter Okoye of P-Square and Lola Omotayo-Okoye on Saturday 17th November 2013 at the Ark, Lekki, Lagos.
BellaNaija Weddings… brought you all the exclusive scoop from
Naomi Achu… is a Cameroonian artiste and one fun BN bride! From her pre wedding to this shoot, she’s kept us entertained and inspired!
You saw her fun pre wedding video where her groom Dayo was trying to teach her
The “Slick Oil Baroness” Folorunsho Alakija covers Forbes Woman Africa Magazine’s December 2013/January 2014 Issue
Africa’s self made billionaire Folorunsho Alakija covers Forbes Africa Woman Magazine…‘s December 2013/January 2014 issue.
The Nigerian oil mogul who is reportedly the richest black woman in the world, is all smiles on the cover in a sequined multi-coloured