News

SCANDALOUS

BellaNaija.com

So, lets start off with a bang…shall we…I know this is old news to some people but..A couple of months ago, Agbani Darego the Nigerian former Miss World and Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria participated in the UN Catwalk for Food Show in Lagos. It featured clothes by Deola Sagoe’s Odua Creations and was a fun show for a good cause. Other Nigerian models such as Oluchi, Ojy and Funmi participated as well…Here are some pics from the event:

That was all well and good but now the DRAMA….Agbani bared her boobs during the show…..for anyone who follows fashion, boobs on the runway are nada new but the Nigerian newspapers went crazy, labelling her as a ho, insulting her parents etc…….See Article Here. Other models wore very revealing outfits but no one faulted them. Anyway, what do you guys think? Is it justified? Was it necessary for Agbani to unleash her boobs in lagos? Does she have nice boobs? lol………Here is a pic for ur assessment. Please this is not an explicit site but you need to see the evidence to judge right? Do not click at work….VIEW HERE

Living & Celebrating the African Dream! Catch all the Scoop on www.bellanaija.comFollow us Twitter: @bellanaija Facebook: @bellanaija Instagram: @bellanaijaonline

1. Morountodun

July 1, 2006 at 12:37 am

Welcome to the blogging world. I think I’m the first person to put up comment on your site? So therefore I congratulate myself. LOL!

Re: Agbani Darego I don’t understand what the big deal is. The likes of Naomi have been baring their chests on the catwalk for years but I guess the Nigerian Market isn’t ready yet. I understand that there isn’t even kissing talk less of nudity in Nigerian films? Wow I say.

2. Orikinla Osinachi.

July 1, 2006 at 12:35 pm

There is nothing scandalous about Darego Agbani going topless on the runway to raise funds for charity.

I can go bottomless to raise funds for beggars on the street.

God bless.

3. Bella Naija

July 2, 2006 at 1:10 am

Thanks for the first comment – morountodun…..u really helped me ‘launch’ the blog….i agree..there is no big deal but some people just took the matter too far….the guy that wrote that article really massacred her and her family…..she was lookin extra fine in essence this month…i’ll look for it and scan

4. undressed*polaroid

July 2, 2006 at 5:51 pm

strange as it seems for someone into fashion, I found the picture a little distasteful…he he he, Nothing wrong with it under a bit of mesh or something but then again….it is fashion and nigerians are very dramatic and still need room to adjust…that aside, the piccies look tres fab! nice blog by the way!!!!

5. Star

July 2, 2006 at 11:21 pm

Hey there! what a breath of fresh air! Looking forward to all things Nigerian, haven’t been home in a while. I’ll let you bridge the gap..for the most part:)

Welcome Bella!

6. Anonymous

July 4, 2006 at 7:38 am

i dont think there is anything wrong in her showing her lovely breast, some nigerians r just so old skool, dont dey watch Fashion TV or go 2 International Fashion shows? even naomi shows her breast, its not a big deal.

7. dupe

September 10, 2006 at 8:52 pm

aiye ti baje o!i don’t know what is wrong with all these girls of nowadays when they leave the country and come back they turn into smthing else!what has happened to virtues anyway?

8. Simi

February 21, 2007 at 11:47 pm

D boobs aren’t all dat to make such fuss about sef. Dem be like puff puff in a nice way. Forgive me pls for being rude.

9. Lolita

March 27, 2007 at 10:36 pm

I know this is old news but this little girl got a bum rap for this debacle.

If you compare the pictures, it is very obvious that something went wrong with the dress because the picture where she is standing with Oluchi and the designer, the dress is zipped or buttoned up. It totally looks like a wardrobe malfunction, not that there’s anything wrong with her being naked if she wants to be, she’s modelling, it comes with the job.

Chai! Poor girl!

10. Anonymous

November 6, 2007 at 6:13 am

Was she high or something? Hisssss! That was rubbish. I lost respect for her the minute I saw the picture. Cheap publicity!

11. Anonymous

February 23, 2008 at 3:18 pm

it is a disgrace. bollywood still don’t do flesh and kissing and they have been there for ages